What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_Flight_800
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island_serial_killer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing of particular importance.

Liberals and airplanes of peace.

Secret Soviet colony

White people burried in credit caed debt and property taxes and Salvadorians tainting white communities.

awful accents + bigoted jokes/behavior

JewYorkCity

That's a long island.

Heroin

U U U U

Never realized how big Long Island is wtf man.

Drunken karaoke by a closeted homosexual gun nut.

iced tea

"why is everybody so unhappy??? and why is everything so expensive???"

actual quote...

this is actually what happens... also west meadow for life bruh...

I grew up in Baldwin, NY but I haven't been there since 2004. I heard it turned into a shithole. Anyone have any experience there?

this

Why is it called (((long))) island? It's obviously more wide than long.

The American government shot down a passenger plane and killed everyone on board.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_Flight_800

Because it takes a LONG time to get to the tip from Manhattan.

Behold the oldest pun ever

Niggers and spic run the place now. Queens moved in to Valley Stream and Freeport. Hempstead is literally a fucking colony of blacks and Hispanics. Looks like a whole 'nother country.

Are there really no Sup Forums asshole here on li?

I used to be one of you, but goddamn I always kept my shit to fba or wb. No one gives a shit here, asswagon. O's fired, ah ha, douche.

CAPTCHA is having an aneurism again it said select all yeh squares with drills and I selected a garden hose and it went through

montauk

i'm from long island. i live in the city now. it's pretty republican. lots of irish and italians.

>drive through Wyandanch at night
>go to gas station
>some crack whore starts dancing in front of my pump and tries to start a conversation
>I just want my gas
Never doing that shit again, fucking pirch apes.

I'm right here in Suffolk County. One thing I can say about Long Island is that it is heavily segregated. There are nice neighborhoods with good people if you look for them. The island will never be what it once was as long as the (((city))) has the entire state by the balls. Upstate New York and Long Island at least used to be pretty cozy, no one now would move here and raise a family like they did back in the day.

That's sad to hear. Are Rockville Centre and Oceanside also infested?

No, they're pretty much the same. Demographics rapidly changed in Valley Stream and Freeport. I live in Valley Stream, it used to be mostly white. Now it's only ~30% white. Basically Queens now.

Dad grew up in montauk pretty much deserted richfags towns until summer and meth on one half and the shitty part of nyc on the other.

Even when I was young and ignorant I knew Wyandanch was completely BLACKED. A lot of the muggings and robberies I heard of growing up were from over there, and thankfully I never really have been over there to see for myself.

they have a serial killer who hasn't been caught yet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island_serial_killer

>fucking pirch apes
>I'm from Texas
>no idea what this means
>can't wait to use it as a description in a sentence

I misspelt "porch ape."

He probably just fat fingered i instead of o for porch.

So many illegals and anchor babies.

I've lived on LI my entire life. I live in Nassau...AMA

You sure about that?

AYYYY RICHIE! TROW ME A SLICE UH DAT PIZZA WOULD'JA?

To answer your question, nothing really. Long island is highly segregated...its gone to shit the past couple decades. If you're looking for a place to move, don't come here unless you make bank. The taxes and housing prices are notoriously high. I'm pretty sure the tap water is fucked here too because Long Island has the highest breast cancer rate.

somebody's dad has a pizza shop

Yup, so many fucking Italians you could find two pizzerias in the same shopping center. The Long Island way is to eat a bagel for breakfast, a hero for lunch and pasta for dinner everyday, and then have a heart attack at 55.

yes just look at your picture. the blue you see is brooklyn and queens. the rest is long island and it's redder than the devil's dick

>tap water is fucked here too because Long Island has the highest breast cancer rate.

my ap chem teacher does research on breast cancer and the water here and says we basically were built on a landfill.

Great Gatsby