Nothing good has come out of the G20 summit

Nothing good at all!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4677068/Donald-Trump-says-coming-London.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

History is repeating itself hans the US, UK, and Russia are there to stomp your ass again.

Hans still thinks anyone important cares what his cuckshed of a country thinks.

Trade deal with Japan next, then I can import me some Karens.

I know we need Russia for the zerg rush, but can we keep Poland intact this time? I'm starting to like them.

I read somewhere that Trump was worried about coming here because of protests? No fucking way would people do what has been done in Hamburg. There might be a few placards and unwashed rentamobs but the majority of the country support him and like him.

So Trump shouldn't be fearful.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4677068/Donald-Trump-says-coming-London.html

They get half of Germany to do with as they please.

only country to not start burning down everything when Trump shows up and treated him with respect. We'll give them Germany.

>majority of the country support him and like him.
why are you lying on the internet? the majority of the country think he is a fucking retard

>London
Hrm...

Russia is on Germany's side this time. Together with China. Haven't you heard? America has put new sanctions on Russia... and was highly criticized for doing so by Merkel and Xi.

But that's wrong you fuckwit. Every poll that you look at is hijacked by the international antifa bots that spam. Look at the json data of all the petitions.

Only Scots dislike him because of his golf courses. So you stop lying, you no lie or you get your head cut off by my penis.

And stop hiding under that retarded Liberal flag you cuck head.

>Thinking we won't put rapier missile launchers all over the place like with 2012.

lel

I've heard nothing on that the only site talking about sanctions and russia is saying Russia wants them lifted. The US is pushing them on North Korea though.

Dude, just no. Trump is even more popular in Germany than in the UK.

The UK hates three things: Russia, Europe and Trump. The UK loves three things: the Commonwealth, Nigerian bulls and Paki /Pajiet hybrids.

i havent met a single person in the uk who likes trump other than on the internet. at best they think he is a retard, but want to do business with him for the benefit of the uk. you sound like a typical web autist who thinks Sup Forums is real life. and your toadying up to america is cringeworthy

>I've heard nothing on that the only site talking about sanctions and russia is saying Russia wants them lifted.

That is fucking everywhere. Where have you been?

this is what my media is saying i don't get Germany's propaganda screen

i'm going to be an american now

Maybe you should stop going to interacial feminist juju orgies?

That wasn't over a political visit.

Okay Hans bin Bullprepper the third.

There's no way May can get anything accomplished with her slim parliamentary coalition. And trade deals take a very long time to craft.

No!

Nooooooooooooooo!

Shill scum who write for the Independent told me the EU takes precedence now!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Disgusting pedoweeb faggot

>but the majority of the country support him and like him.
[citation needed]
the majority of the country think he's a gobby cunt

guess they are in luck they have a few years before they leave

>No fucking way would people do what has been done in Hamburg.
They would if you hosted the G20 summit. This isn't just a regular old "Trump visit" going on here.