Iranian born & raised in Sweden here

Iranian born & raised in Sweden here

i have one question

do i go in the oven or am i the frontline humanshield for whitepeople in the upcoming racewar ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQnEBSwdAXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=AQnEBSwdAXw

Iranians are Aryans, and Shia are non-nigger tier Muslims. As long as you accept European culture then you may join our ranks

Has nazi flag, lives in someones else country.

Your point?

Save up and go to Iran? I don't see what's so hard. Swedish Vikings traveled there by fucking boats.

wrong and you die too

There won't be any race war.

>save money to go live in a muslim country

But im already doing that

Go there and it becomes less Muslim, at least you are with your tribe.

Neither, restore the Persian empire, do what's best for you and your folk m8.

Jontron is white

Convert to Zoroastrianism, and restore to Persia its ancestral Religion.

Yeah me and what army? if i criticize the regime i get arrested and will never see the sun again

Plan B?

Go to Turkey.

t. quentissentially canadian

Get in the oven you fucking stain.

become an hero and top Breivik's high score

You will be deported under the coming fascist regime, there won't be any gas chambers, just like there never was any. But it will be a whole lot easier for you if you prepared for your return and then returned on your own accord before the state has to put force to use.

Unlike most people here, I'm not hateful of you when you are in your own country. My dream is for every race to have an ethnostate, go create your own in Iran my friend, and live in peace and prosperity.

Good luck!

Strafbattalion.

Saving up all that welfare? Shouldn't take long.

Wouldn't mind tbqfh. As long as i get to kill one jew, arab or nigger i'm fine with it.

This is the only non-larping solution for the benefit of all.

Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia or Turkey

You will be sent home and be dissolved if you resist.

I don't understand how the fucking Swedish welfare system doesn't collapse, I mean, aren't there even signals of that coming?

You will become white one day

I'm caucasian does it count?

pic related

Of course there are signals. They increase taxes even more and borrow money from IMF. They also remove money from all aspects in society to be able to pay for the multiculture. So school, healthcare, military, infrastructure and basically everything else is underfunded and going down the drain. It has probably never been as bad as it is now but msm doesn't report on it and only out nationalist party want to change things. They won't be able since they would need single majority in the election which is impossible. Even if they joined with another party they would only get to influence certain topics so at least it would be better in some areas. What we are all hoping for during next year's election.

Just stand with Whites, sympathizers are welcome.

Man someone down your line was a deserter, so therefore you are too, but also, you can help, just remember once things get extreme the hordes on our side wont care about your past, sadly, theyll turn on you too. Life is brutal, unfortunatley.

Not a bad idea. Probably easier than trying to reform Islam.

t. increasingly nervous liberal slut

nice pic. But where does the "nationalism" fit into National Transhumanism? What pic(you?) describes sounds like anarcho-transhumanism.

Found the kike with a larp flag.

> But where does the "nationalism" fit into National Transhumanism? What pic(you?) describes sounds like anarcho-transhumanism.

unless it means that in order to join or remain in the nation one must alter one's gene's? Because that doesn't sound like it includes libertarian principles at all.