I dont think I have seen any other Anarcho-Syndicalists except for me here. If you do share our edgy flag...

I dont think I have seen any other Anarcho-Syndicalists except for me here. If you do share our edgy flag, fucking speak up twat. If you dont, what are your thoughts on it?

I will answer as a former anarchist - ANARCHISM IS NOT FOR WESTERNERS! It was beautiful idea and than you scum took it and destroyed it. Nowadays I hear 'anarchists' prising Merkel and Soros. So please GET THE FUCK OUT and kill yourselves.

Anarchism is slavic freedom-seeking idea, it should never leak to Germany, France or USA.

You are making deals with commies, you are voting for.. whatever, YOU ARE VOTING! You are destroying your own cities without NO REASON! FUCK YOU!

The west has no Anarchists, only edgy teens

>anarcho-x

just kill yourself and save us the trouble of putting you down for extreme retardation

East also has no anarchists, movement is dead. All former anarchist created families, went red or went yellow (flag related). Sad but true.

YES GOT IT
IM GTFO RN
IM JUST A DUMB WESTERNER
KILLING MYSELF AS I TYPE

Reason you don't see anarchists on here is because anarchism is retarded.

If somebody think that I am meming this is what we used to think about liberal faggots that are rioting on the streets.

I should have put you with the other thing bt anyways FUCK YOU TOO WAAAH

10/10 argument

I got out of the anarchism game when everyone turned SJW overnight and trannies took everything over.

Now I'm a white nationalist. Good going cucks.

Anarchism is retarded, therefore there aren't many anarchists. It's a bell curve with anarchists on the left of the graph.

>Tells me i should kill myself
>uses the words "extreme retardation"
The flag checks out

>Cant figure out something new to say so rewords the previous sentence

This is not a time for new ideas. Save it for after the Christians win.

Anarchism is not new idea. State-sponsored liberal anarchism is.

You implied that I said something wrong so I went a little more in depth for you. You, being an anarchist, have poor reading skill.

Distributist here
What do you guys think about us reactionaries, social issues aside

I implied your argument was weak and that it was essentially just a large Ad Hominem. Then, you reworded the same sentence over again, just with more words. Im sorry i didn't start being grandiloquent about how dumb that is. If you want to actually debate, then stop committing logical fallacies

Because I'm not a retard who thinks that beating people up for different opinion is a valid option in politics. Just look at the fucking Hamburg... you stand against group of people who sets the borders of the world by fucking up ordinary citizens property. Beating up people because everyone is fascist, even tho you have never spoke to them about politics. I've been called fascist despite the fact that I was hanging out with lefties and defending foreigns while discussing with right wing fags. Fuck radicalist twats.

It was never an argument against anarcho syndicalism in the first place, just telling you why you don't see many anarcho syndicalists. If I wanted to argue against it I'd be here all night listing reasons why your society wouldn't last more than a year.

I dont think politics through violence is good either. Idgaf about fascists, I am an Anarcho-Syndicalist. The people your talking about are Egoists and Naturists, who are very different from people like me.

>State sponsored
>Anarachism

Isn't that a contradiction?

No. Anarchists with a state is a contradiction but the state funding and supporting anarchists isn't.

The entire global economy has been trending towards bigger and bigger firms with more hierarchy and more efficiency for over 100 years. No one cares about AnSyn.

Yes
no more than a year
Thats why Catalonia has been fine for a long time and actually is planning to seperate from spain
thats also why Noam Chomsky thinks its amazing and has written many books on it and has a documentary

Catalonia isn't run on an anarcho-syndicalist system and Noam Chomsky is baby's first intellectual. I can tell that's why you like him so much since you're blatantly underage. You trying to make a thread, looking for an argument and finding it where it didn't exist really shows that. That and ad hominem being the only fallacy you know of since you tried slipping an appeal to authority past me. You should stop your intellectual masturbation and finish your homework.

faggots

I think anyone should first learn how our financial system truly works and then search for an ideology.

I can guarantee you non of these retarded ideologies would even exist if you were slightly educated on how finance and money works.

Anarcho-communists and anarcho-syndicalists ruin everything about anarchism. Anarchism in the strain of Mutualism(Proudhon) or Individualists(Tucker) aren't bad, but the movement is filled with authoritarian/communist fucks who want to patrol your speech and thoughts. They give the entire ideology a bad name. Nothing wrong with objecting to authority though. Also nothing prohibits borders in an anarchist society, which seems to be a huge misconception that the communists like to push to get minority support.

Shit, you got me on that fallacy, my bad on me

1. I did find an argument ( not that i was actually looking for one but inevitably ill find one since im here), and although Noam Chomsky is "babys first intellectual", that doesnt discredit any of his work. I used him as an example because he is well known, using someone like Rudolph Rocker or Pierre-Joseph Proudhon is different because they are not as well known.
2. I used Catalonia as a reference to AnSyn because in the years 1936-39 there was an area known as Revolutionary Catalonia, which had obvious AnSyn ties. Not to mention the CNT was AnSyn. as well as most everything there for the duration of the spanish civil war. more than a year is what you argued against, that was more than a year.

As fun as this is, Im going to stop this now, i need sleep. Since everything thats been said by you so far has been " Anarchism is dumb, your dumb", im sure thats all that would happen if i stayed. And btw, as hypocritical as this sentence will sound, calling someone out on logical fallacies while committing a logical fallacy makes you sound idiotic and usually ends up creating a fallacy fallacy.