If you were fat up until adulthood and girls rarely if ever paid attention to you...

If you were fat up until adulthood and girls rarely if ever paid attention to you, then you are in luck because your 'better' friends are now stuck raising kids and paying off mortgages.

yay for me

And having sex with their wives, those poor bastards...

true

also, don't listen to the pua fags who lift, they get obese in middle age as muscle turns to fat, runners in contrast get thin and stay thin. Women will show interest but it is Tales From the Crypt when you're an oldfag

>implying wives will be having sex with their husbands

My wife has never turned down sex when I want it.

you must be around 25?

the true redpill is being obese untill your 16s because you can get redpilled about women and when you're fit in college you will slay all the pussy without the downsides of getting cucked/married.

O to be young

You mean getting on with their lives, having a loving partner, securing their future and raising the next generation? While I sit around drinking, playing guitar and occasionally masturbating?
Wow, looks like I'm the smart one!
(I'm working to sort my shit out, hopefully get it right second time round).

Woohoo!

>as muscle turns to fat
do you ever feel like you're a total fucking retard that makes comments based in a schizophrenic fantasy land that nobody else experiences?

she wouldnt dare.

yup, overrated memes and jewish propaganda

yes yes goy a loving partner and many kids is exactly what you need, don't forget about a mortgage for that nice big house you saw for sale, teach your kids how to properly pay taxes and when your loving partner leaves you don't forget to also pay alimony

Wow, have I slipped into some kind of parallel universe, anti-Sup Forums?!
Are we now against raising a big, white family with a good Christian wife whilst living a non-degenerate and raising our kids to be smart and red-pilled to help push back the tide of Marxist bullshit and forced cultural and racial annihilation?
We're now for staying single, leading a pointless life and remaining consuming automatons that bounce from one meaningless relationship to another and leaving no legacy that has the knowledge to fight against the jew-pushed degeneracy?
Looks like it's gonna be a weird day.

Have kids ,force them to be miseducated in shitty state schools full of lefty teachers and wogs, force them to do all the same shit you hated as a kid
See them grow and get into huge debt.
Why would anyone want this?

Then do it differently. Fight, for fuck's sake!

>We're now for staying single, leading a pointless life and remaining consuming automatons that bounce from one meaningless relationship to another and leaving no legacy
yes

Soon, my child. soon you will know what true married life is like.
she will start to avoid it, headaches, tired, ect. then she will start to avoid things that may prompt you to try and initiate sex.

this is when she will find some other guy to fuck behind your back, because
>he just doesn't do it for me anymore
or
>he doesn't make me feel special
and young chad gives her the thrill.

The game is stacked against you if you do that.
Dont send your kids to multicult school get fined or get imprisoned.
The majority of people here wont fight,they have been suckled by the state since childhood.

guitars > gfs
you cannot refute this

>We're now for staying single, leading a pointless life and remaining consuming automatons that bounce from one meaningless relationship to another and leaving no legacy
But were like this already exept too autist for relationships

And this is how the West and the white race died.
I know it's tough, and I don't know if I can effectively fight against it, but you have to try. It's either that or roll over and show your belly to the Marxists, Jews, Muslims and chinks who are just circling the wounded body of our civilisation, waiting for it to give up and pass away, so they can feast on its corpse. Do you want to betray your forefathers and all they fought for and built?! Do you want to just hand over their legacy, your inheritance, because it seems hard and the last generation got tricked? What about the millenia of work your line did to get to where we are now?
If you give in to apathy, then you have fallen for the jew trick and conceded defeat before even raising your sword. How can you countenance that?

No, I cannot, but they aren't mutually exclusive! In fact, being good at guitar ups your chances of getting pussy, then you just have to start to filter.