What privileges do I get for being white? I don't feel like I have fully utilized my ethnicity yet

What privileges do I get for being white? I don't feel like I have fully utilized my ethnicity yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qk9R3u0r00&t=3s
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324432004578304463789858002
secondnexus.com/politics-and-economics/black-gop-senator-pulled-over/
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article148290184.html
hrw.org/sites/default/files/related_material/Race and Drugs.pdf
nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-war-drugs-war-black-people-article-1.2574719
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/08/the-big-question-about-why-police-pull-over-so-many-black-drivers/
washingtonpost
archive.is/TBG5t
psychologytoday.com/blog/how-we-do-it/201307/the-stork-and-baby-trap
nber.org/digest/sep03/w9873.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing

You get to have the fewest number of ethnicity specific help or support programs available, get to pay full price everywhere, are expected to work a 50 hour week and pay taxes to give to everyone else, and ironically assumed to be racist based on the colour of your skin.

You get the right to stfu and let us nigs'n muzzies fuck your easy to get chicks

Being blamed for the poverty of nations you've never been to.

More politicians and CEOs are whites, so fuck you. FUCK YOU. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK TRUMP.

Also if you suggest alleviating the problem of "white racism" by not letting shitskins move to racist white countries you are literally hitler

Being blamed for things that happened way before you were even born.

An average IQ 30 points higher than blacks, self restraint, and perceived as most attractive race.

Actually. For the same qualifications. A white will always get more. For a job, a white will usually get a better salary (1_3k / yearmore) alsl to find a flat a white will havecalot of positive answers and will have the choice to live wherever he wants, when a person of color would struggle to find one, landlords usuallyask for more garantees to pp!e ofcolor. Also in big companies whites get promoted more easily, . The problem with white privilege isthat you dont even know it exists, but pple of colorlive it everyday

I also forgot loans in banks

Thats because of public perception of whites, even your never-ending smear campaign hasn't changed it.

You're not discrediting the idea of white privilege.

>always
>usually

Pick one

>will have the choice to live wherever he wants, when a person of color would struggle to find one

I grew up in government housing with shitty lower class parents who would have fights about child support that would end with the police arriving.

It took me years to find live a decent life after leaving high school and I have even slept on the streets... but yeah I'm white so I have it easy.

Shhh you don't count because you're not rich and a statistical outlier. Only whites in the 1% matter for these arguments.

I said, for the SAME qualifications. A landlord would ask for more to pple of color. If you had it rough, pple of color would get it worse

What is it like to cuck so hard?

I was pointing out that whites do have privileges, but they're not what lefties claim them to be.

Btw white privilege doesnt mean that white are all rich and live the happy life, you are mistaken. What im saying is as a white u'll get different treatment in a SAME situation. A person of color in your stead would probably still be on the streets.

Actual white privilege:
Sup Forums's version:
>But im white and still a failure so it doesnt exist!

White people don't bob and weave and size up their landlord or job interviewer in a hostile manner or call professional acquaintances 'senpai', therefore white privilege.

Then why are all black people not homeless?
Why are there more homeless white people if, in the same situation:
"A person of color in your stead would probably still be on the streets."

Go fuck a duck shill.

ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

commies truly are the most retarded people on this board.

>leaf

>people with names like Tyrese or Shantay have are way more common in cases of getting fired for stuff like workplace theft than people with names like Steve and Jane
>they don't get hired in the first place because statistically higher chance of getting fired later
>ZOMG DAS RAYCISS
jump out of a helicopter, please

You get blamed for Jewish privilege despite not getting it

I hope we've been helpful. Remember, check your privileges regularly to make sure you still have them.

Studies show that you will
>get a lighter sentence for the same offense versus a black
>get a higher pay with the same qualifications as a black
>be pulled over less than a black
>far less likely to grow up into a poor family

White people deserve to be treated well in their homeland. I would not pout and whine if I tried to make it in Saudi Arabia and wasn't treated as well.

Niggers don't belong in our lands, they belong among their own WITH their own.

btw post geographic locatio. you fucking kike

youtube.com/watch?v=9qk9R3u0r00&t=3s
white privilege is bullshit learn about how it is buy /ourguy/ Jared Taylor

to have the privilege of working yourself to death to tax-subsidise parasites of all sorts and still be at fault for everything you do.

You see, apparently you have something like an "original sin" which supposedly comes from centuries ago which you have to redeem. And the redemption never ends, even after your death.

>they don't get hired in the first place
Thanks for helping to prove it exists

Then go back to Europe. Blacks have been here since the founding of the country.

>durr if race doesnt exist then how do i have white privilege
>durr i dont have a magic white credit card to get free stuff

This guy has retarded arguments.

>whites dont get subsidies
>pretending youve ever personally been blamed for slavery

This. All these sheltered white kids unable to think outside of themselves.

While everyone else gets a little (constant) boost from the state and its institutions you are forced to compete with no help, and its forbidden for you to organize with other whites collectively (its allowed for everyone else)

Give me one reason to pick a 100IQ nigger over a 100IQ white person.

>What privileges do I get for being white?

Shout "Racism" a lot.

You like the person better.

You have the privilege to be called racist just for the color of your skin.
How ironic is that?

>forgetting that correlation does not imply causation

>far less likely to grow up into a poor family
Has literally nothing to do with race, but personal choices of parents.
>get a lighter sentence for the same offense versus a black
Poor people get shittier lawyers.
How do you control for cultural differences and God knows what other variables?
>be pulled over less than a black
Poor people in shitty cars get pulled over more often. This only makes sense.

a privilege is more about things you won't experience (e.g. being shot by police, getting longer sentences, discrimination, more likely to be poor). but you can try calling black people niggers or something.

No, the white person is always going to be a better investment. Expected from someone who worships egotism and hedonism I mean liberty.

Is this all your going to do in every thread be a ass blasted faggot who says the most bluepilled faggotry? You sound like some BLM nigger.

>more likely to be poor
How is it society's fault that a person's parents were drug addicts / unsuccessful criminals with no marketable skills?

>being shot by police
This is a leftist meme. Look up the stats, son. The reason they get shot so often is because they're the most common "clients" of LEOs. And that number is dwarfed by black-on-black murder rate, which you don't even mention, because it doesn't fit the agenda you've been fed.

You get longer sentences when you're poor and have a shitty lawyer.

You get white man's burden.

>You get longer sentences when you're poor and have a shitty lawyer.
Also when you have 20 priors.

The only privilege whites have is being a more evolved species than niggers.

Sometimes being self-aware feels like a curse.

Not at Intel, where socjus has the run of things. White male? Bottom of the promotion stack. Black lesbian? Top of the stack. HIRE MORE URM'S NOW!

Go fuck yourself commie.

That's very helpful if I were to commit crime, which I don't because I'm not a nigger

Why won't police recognize black street lawyer privilege?

T.r.i.g.g.e.r.e.d.

>Has literally nothing to do with race, but personal choices of parents.

>be black
>great grandfather was slave, so was not able to own anything to pass down to children, grandfather was sharecropper during jim crow where every possible advancement was shut down by racists, father was thrown in jail because of the "war on drugs"
There's a reason there is a racial wealth gap.

>Poor people get shittier lawyers.
Yet white people are also poor but are sentenced differently.

>How do you control for cultural differences
Aka employer is racist

>Poor people in shitty cars get pulled over more often.

>be black
>work way up in society and buy a nice car
>constantly get pulled over because police think i stole the car.

Yeah no causation at all....

this.

Better investment how? Because you assume the white person will be better? prejudice disadvantages blacks therefore whites have privilege there.

>Better investment how? Because you assume the white person will be better? prejudice disadvantages blacks therefore whites have privilege there.
No, I have empirical evidence that niggers will be a worse investment unless using they as biological weapons is what you are using them for.

So, even though they have the same qualifications, you pick the white person, even if they are some autistic kekistan mlp ledditor faggot, over a normal black dude. That makes you retarded user.

>same qualifications
You mean like the same degree or scores on a paper? Is that what you think is the most important? Other than that they will never have the same qualifications.

>great grandfather was slave, so was not able to own anything to pass down to children, grandfather was sharecropper during jim crow where every possible advancement was shut down by racists
Cool, poor grandparents. Nothing special.

>father was thrown in jail because of the "war on drugs"
>the only way of dealing with poverty is taking upon the most degenerate career in crime there is
You do realize working in drug trade is actually stealing from and abusing your own people who are the worst off, right? Sounds like a nigger to me.

>Yet white people are also poor but are sentenced differently.
[citation needed]

>Aka employer is racist
Or maybe the employers are pedophiles. I can make shit up too.
[citation needed]

>constantly get pulled over because police think i stole the car.
[citation needed]

>You mean like the same degree or scores on a paper?

Based on , i would say yes, same degree or score. They could even have the same resume, background etc. The only difference is their personality/character as an individual. It's more important to pick a black employee that behaves normally/collaborates well with coworkers, than picking a autistic/outcast kid just because he is white.

Present evidence

Ah I see you are a extremely blue pilled nigger. Why are you in this country and why do you deserve the privilege of what this white country has to offer? I could tell you niggers and whites have different thought process because differences in brain structure just like Asians and Jews.

>Cool, poor grandparents. Nothing special.
Right...it makes no difference at all that a white family could pass down wealth for generations while a black family was prevented from having that chance. No difference at all, totally the same circumstances.

>the only way of dealing with poverty is taking upon the most degenerate career in crime there is
So the government purposely injecting drugs into black communities is not degenerate, but those dealing with their circumstance as best they can(capitalism) is?

>sentencing
>[citation needed]
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324432004578304463789858002

It only takes a basic search user. Plenty of evidence if you're not blind.

> I can make shit up too
You are the one who mentioned "cultural differences". If judging someone differently because of their culture(in this case black americans) isnt racist then what would you say is?

>car
secondnexus.com/politics-and-economics/black-gop-senator-pulled-over/

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article148290184.html

Like I said, basic searches.

>Blacks commit more crime than whites which leads to blacks getting longer sentencing
>Fucking what?
>Blacks commit more crime than whites means that cops are more likely to pull over blacks
>something that is a result of smart spending and hard work is a privilege

see >Why are you in this country
I was born here.
> why do you deserve the privilege of what this white country has to offer
I am a citizen. (And this country was never "white")
>because differences in brain structure
So based on your reasonings jews are the master race and all whites are subhuman filth.

Employers ARE actually racist. It's just that they're racist against whites with the enforced quotas for ethnic people.

Why would your dad be thrown in prison because "war on drugs" if he dindu nuthin?

Considering that when this country was founded citizenship was restricted to white people, the US was most assuredly "white"

Like if white people didn't have a hard time going through life.

My grandparents were really poor peasants and had 7 children. My parents were poor and couldn't study anything, but worked their asses off like crazy and gave me and my 2 brothers a good education and now we all 3 have well paid stable jobs. We didn´t have much during our childhood, and my father was fired a couple of times and was without a job for long periods of time. But we would cut off expenses from anything except education, books, etc.

It's not that hard to get out of poverty if you live in a normal country. The problem is that you have to grow a pair of balls and don't blame the government for anything that's wrong with your life.

And this is what the niggers don´t get.

>Right...it makes no difference at all that a white family could pass down wealth for generations while a black family was prevented from having that chance. No difference at all, totally the same circumstances.
Again, poverty is not a race-specific issue, yet somehow there's no rampant criminality and hyper-aggression seen in poor white populations.

>So the government purposely injecting drugs into black communities is not degenerate
It's the government's fault now? Get the fuck outta here.

>but those dealing with their circumstance as best they can(capitalism) is
Yes, the best way to deal with poverty is to annihilate your own neighborhood with violence, murder, crippling drug addiction and crack babies who are basically doomed before they're born, while making $50k a month and spend it on diamonds, gold teeth and 22" rims. Are you fucking retarded?

>wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324432004578304463789858002
I see you put a lot of effort in this, given that you post a paywalled link, meaning you didn't read it yourself.

>It only takes a basic search user. Plenty of evidence if you're not blind.
Plenty of yellow press propaganda too. Weren't you a fucking moron you'd know this.

>You are the one who mentioned "cultural differences".
That's not the same thing you fucking dimwit. I'm saying there are uncontrolled factors, and you're saying "fuck that, they raycis".

>If judging someone differently because of their culture(in this case black americans) isnt racist then what would you say is?
Let's say "the culture" includes shitty grammar and/or unpresentable looks, then it isn't reasonable for employers to be required to ignore that. They'll be representing your company, your image.

The car links are anecdotes you scientifically illiterate fuck.

I am now 90% sure you're black.

Never said the man did nothing (unless it is drug possession which would be dindu nuffin if it's something as minor as weed), but if he was white, he likely wouldnt have been arrested. And if he was white, he sure as hell would not have gone to jail.

So demographics mean nothing? I also like how you ignored your genetic inferiority.

>literally not a single ethnicity specific support program
>even less if you're a man
>lower chances to get into college than non-whites, even if you're more qualified
>lower chances to get a job than non-whites, even if qualified
>you're not allowed to have racial pride, you could be jailed for it (or beaten by non-whites for that matter)
>not allowed to walk around in non-white neighborhoods, specifically black, VERY probable they'll target you and beat you solely for your skin color
>everybody assumes your success comes from a so called privilege that doesn't exists
>there's tons of propaganda openly aimed against your own race, movies, tv, videogames you name it
>there's a strong a growing anti-white sentiment in non-whites, a small stroll around Black twitter will confirm they hate your race to every fiber of their soul
>your race tends to be the majority of the victims of crime in EVERY SINGLE country it inhabits, yet the left and the govt refuses to address the problem and even suggests it's not real and non-whites have it worse (and even imply that's because of your race's fault somehow)

Also forgot
>held accountable everytime someone of your race does something wrong (even if years already happened)
>every single one of your race is held accountable for things your ancestors did centuries ago, yet other races even if they did the same aren't held to the same standard
>racism against your race isn't addressed, it's normally downplayed and leftists and non-whites even try to discredit saying it's literally impossible for them to be racist against whites

>imagine actually believing this

>Again, poverty is not a race-specific issue
Again, you're ignoring the impact of wealth and the race-related causes of that disparity.

>It's the government's fault now? Get the fuck outta here.
Are you mentally disabled? Don't even bother replying if you're completely ignorant of American history.
nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-war-drugs-war-black-people-article-1.2574719

>crack babies who are basically doomed before they're born
Hey, now you're beginning to understand. Do you think those crack babies are just going to be able to get a loan from a bank to start a grocery store instead?

>given that you post a paywalled link, meaning you didn't read it yourself.
Or im not poor. Here:

>That's not the same thing you fucking dimwit.

really than what is it? Good old fashioned prejudice instead? So much better. Right, because a black person automatically speaks in ebonics and looks like a thug. I can tell youre some sheltered child. Have you even seen a black person?

>The car links are anecdotes you scientifically illiterate fuck.

There's no statistics for getting pulled over in "nice" cars compared to cheaper ones dumbfuck. If you actuallt read the second link, it had statistics anyways. If you're not going to read, don't reply faggot. I'll even give you another link to ignore:
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/08/the-big-question-about-why-police-pull-over-so-many-black-drivers/

>washingtonpost com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/08/the-big-question-about-why-police-pull-over-so-many-black-drivers
archive.is/TBG5t

>USA was never white

The USA would not exist were it not for white immigrants from Europe. Asians and blacks came later. Spanish and Portuguese settled mainly in the middle and south Americas, which are not part of the USA.

So yes, like it or not, the USA was white.

>blacks came later

I'm pretty sure there were blacks(among other races) when the constitution was ratified.

>Again, you're ignoring the impact of wealth and the race-related causes of that disparity.
You're saying it's okay to be a degenerate criminal because you're poor. I'm saying whites are poor too yet they don't cannibalize their own to get by.

>Don't even bother replying if you're completely ignorant of American history.
Sadly I probably know more about it than you do, dindu. Just because the "white devil" hands you a gun doesn't mean you have to shoot yourself with it.

>Do you think those crack babies are just going to be able to get a loan from a bank to start a grocery store instead?
And whose fault is that you fucking moron? Crack babies are quite literally the result of black-on-black abuse. The white man has nothing to do with this.

>Or im not poor
>paying for a subscription for deep state propaganda material

>really than what is it? Good old fashioned prejudice instead? So much better.
Do you know how studies work? Saying employers are racists without controlling for other factors is like taking ice out of the freezer, watching it melt and calling the room racist for it.

>Right, because a black person automatically speaks in ebonics and looks like a thug. I can tell youre some sheltered child. Have you even seen a black person?
I live in the city and have to deal with degenerates every week. I used to share an apartment with some, and they indeed spoke ebonics and acted like the porch monkeys they were.

>There's no statistics for getting pulled over in "nice" cars compared to cheaper ones dumbfuck.
Then, again, you're calling the room racist for ice melting. No control of parameters, you get fucked up results. See
>psychologytoday.com/blog/how-we-do-it/201307/the-stork-and-baby-trap

>Washington Post
You know what, I'm done.

This. You can't compare an employed white dude with no criminal record who punched his drunk and violent brother-in law out and caught an assault and battery charge with a never-employed black dude with a 15 year criminal history who gets an A&B charge for punching out a store owner who caught him shop-lifting. But ((they)) do all the time. This is "racial disparity in sentencing".

Being a fucking white male you get the right to shut up at all times, for your opinions do not matter to the culture-marxists. You do not fit into their narrative, you see.

Studies show that
>black people commit more crime no matter which country they're in
>black people commit more crime no matter how much they earn
>black overrepresentation is seen in basically all crimes (violent crimes, crimes of theft, sexual assaults and rape), apart from driving under the influence, which is one of the few that is done proportionally more by whites
>black IQs are, on average, lower throughout the entire world

Well, check you IQ privilege.

Oh really? Show us your data so we can judge for ourselves.

The right to die.

There were some, all of them slaves. The country was built by whites, for whites.

you mean (((white)))
Don't fall for their mimicry

More likely to grow up rich
Less likely to be incarcerated

>You're saying it's okay to be a degenerate criminal because you're poor.

I never said anything like that. The original point is that you were more likely to be born into a poor family if you are black. You brought up crime and violence randomly.

>Sadly I probably know more about it than you do
Yet you havent used a single fact in your posts.

>Just because the "white devil" hands you a gun doesn't mean you have to shoot yourself with it.
Right, because suicide and attempting to provide for yourself in a shitty situation are exactly the same thing.

>And whose fault is that you fucking moron? Crack babies are quite literally the result of black-on-black abuse. The white man has nothing to do with this.

The point is that some kid in the ghetto isnt going to be some fucking entrepreneur starting his own woodworking business when he spends his life dodging bullets and cant get access to capital because his family has no credit because they were never able to accumulate wealth due to racist policies in the country's history. And yes, the introduction of crack in the ghetto is definitely the white man's fault. You're a fucking brainwashed statist idiot if you think otherwise.

>paying for a subscription for deep state propaganda material
>DURR EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE IS FAKE NEWS
Read the other link then.

>Saying employers are racists without controlling for other factors
nber.org/digest/sep03/w9873.html

>a white name yields as many more callbacks as an additional eight years of experience
> it relies on resumes, not actual people applying for jobs, to test discrimination. A race is randomly assigned to each resume. Any differences in response are due solely to the race manipulation and not to other characteristics of a real person.

I would love to see your mental gymnastics for this.

>statistics are fake
>the only good source is breitbart!
Click on the primary sources in the article dumbass. Or is the Bureau of Justice Statistics fake too?

>What privileges do I get for being white?
Human-level IQ, if it counts as a privilege.

>built by whites
>slaves
Pick one.

Memes aside, if blacks were lucky to be brought over as slaves instead of being left in the jungles of Africa (a common argument), then wouldn't the country be for them too, even if they had a lesser status? Plus, demographically, there has always been non-whites living within the borders of the United States from the moment it was founded. If citizenship is what mattered then the country wasn't built for whites, it was built for wealthy landowners.

You probably using them already
>clerks edon't get jumpy when you go in a store
>people don't get nervous if you walk arround wearing a hoodie
>pedestrians don't cross the street if they see you walking their way at night
>people don't immediatly asume you're gonna chimp out if things don't go your way
>peers don't asume you are in that job/school just to fill the racial quota and are probably underqualified
and so on, you know, be trated like a normal person, that later evolves in better perseption of you, wich will make you nmore likely to get jobs, loans, invited to stuff, etc.

This is a correct answer.

It's a shame these children:

Would rather live in ignorance and spout memes than accept that they have an innate advantage just by having white parents.