Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4YRWT_Aldo
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4040709,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Married to a shrill sheboon with a God complex
>Nigger
Nope.

You don't recall him and Beyonce making an appearance at a Clinton rally?

He's an uncle tom little bitch.

How the fuck is "Jewish privilege" not a thing or at least a meme???? You can't even ponder their power without being labeled a thought criminal.

#jewishprivilege

Hov may be a crack selling nigger and potential luciferian, but atleast he called out the kikes

One must not speak truth about the (((Jews))), should that truth potentially cast them in an unfavourable light.

How's that anti semitic, these people are fucking idiots. It'l like saying asians are taking the highest gpa's, does that somehow mean i hate Asians?

>luciferian
What is that? Someone who worships hermit crabs?

Jewish privilege exists, while white privilege doesn't. Jews always invert things, and call their enemy what they are.
They are master wordsmiths, lawyers and manipulators.

If you ever want to know who rules over you, find out who you can't criticize.

jayz is about to get kanye'd

Gradually, I began to hate them.

Yeah actually how did you know?

Who is Yael Trump and what religion is she.

(((yourguy)))

Wew lads. You know you're in fuckin deep when you can casually insert obscure Hitler quotes into... conversations about jewery.

Oy Vey

My nigger pet just bit me! Someone cahl ah dahctah.

Jay Z is a propaganda anti-white puppet. He can never be /ourguy/. Just because someone goes muh jews doesn't mean they are automatically some based fucking hero.

Just a hunch, I guess.

hmmm really makes you think

stating anything about Jewish behavior or history is antisemitic

>hadley freeman
>freeman
>a black name
>(((white))) woman

So is this kike married to a nigger or did her family anglicize their name from freiman or some other german name?

This is retarded. The song was trying to convey that the long term investing Jewish mindset was ideal and negroes lacked it

Jews push the white privilege shit to deflect the fact that THEY are the things black people hate.

I don't appreciate Jay Z jacking RZA's style.

No the self proclaimed ceo of ((Rockefeller records))) whom mad the all seeing eye inside of a triangle hand symbol synonymous with his music, artist and label is absolutely a pawn in ((their)) game. He's a lapdog and too stupid to hide it as be loves to show ((them)) what a good subservient goy he is. O and he spirit cooks.

>sampling Based Cid of Tras-Os-Montes song

Of course

Tell me with a straight face that there is nothing occultish about this video or song whatsoever.
youtube.com/watch?v=k4YRWT_Aldo

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Its actually Roc-A-Fella, owned by Universal, whos CEO is Lucian Grainge, an Englishman.

Not sure why he's doing this now, he's been one of their biggest collaborators in music for quite a long time. A gibs gone ungibbed perhaps.

If you say the truth about the Jews, your career is finished. Even a chief executive at NPR had to resign after saying Jews own the media.
Jews monitor everything broadcasted through their taxpayer funded watch groups. Jews are the last mafia syndicate that hasn't been broken yet.

>Ron Schiller, fundraising chief of National Public Radio Foundation, says will resign 'immediately' after being recorded saying Jews control print media
>ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4040709,00.html

Maybe he's tricked himself to thinking he's out of range of the Jew.

I just like how he basically admits he fucks around and mistreats Beyonce, and like: umm babah I sorrah I mustreet yuh, umm, yah, I miss yuh.

And le strong black woman Beyonce is still with him because of all the cheese she gets through him / his production / his Tidal platform.

at least he seems to be naming the jew
unlike
>FUCKIN BASED BLACK GUYS IN A TRUMP HAT
I enjoy seeing all those jewish journos freak out over that one line
(((Laura Loomer))) will probably too
>pic related

NO, they had a concert for Hillary...where he said he had no ill will for Trump but he couldnt be our President because his talk was divisive.
Body language shows he understood Trump but was forced to support HRC

Isn't she the one who helped out the gerbils at the Julius Caesar play? I doubt it.

nigga so woke he gave my post two of the same integers

this is a double bluff-jay z is in lines with the rothchilds, illuminati and the jews.

He's only saying that because kikes happen to own 90% of any niggertown ghetto. I guess that's purely a (((coincidence))) though.

See Jay Z is woke but he willingly is on the bad side for money. Do some investigating and youll see.

im not seeing anything occultish but holy shit that song is trash

do lyrics mean nothing to people these days? every line repeats itself at least four times. what happened to creativity?

thanks friendo. i jerked off to that like 5 years ago.

Jungle Fever is a disease. Get well soon.

what is this a book for plants?

>pic related

O Cid é judeu?

the man is whipped by that pussy, he cant go against her.

Your smart blacks are aware of the JQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY

Não

Acho eu