Race or Religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13383209
conservative-headlines.com/2015/01/what-the-most-famous-islamic-scholars-said-about-black-people/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

strawpoll.me/13383209

Race except for Muslims, they all need to be killed.

Dominance Hierarchies

t. Jordan Peterson

race of course

in the long term its the population genes affect the way of thinking and acting. if you swapped christianity (a gave it to the middle east) and gave islam to europe you would have had probably ended up with the same result.

Race. Anybody who thinks otherwise is a cuck.

Religion changes all the time, race stays constant. Europe used to be Pagan now it's Christian in the future it will be Islamic.

I view white Muslim as my brothers in blood.

Religion. Pretty sure if everyone was Atheist the world would be a better place.

Is that religious guy on the right Samuel L Jackson?

This post gave me cancer

both.

I second this. All muslims definitely need to be killed.

its (likely) a bait but I heard the same opinion in a uironic fashion at my workplace. unfortunelly I don't think I can argue it there without sounding like racist sperg. any ideas?

Western civilization won because we were christian and had christian values.
Look atheist countries like Sweden are collapsing.

Space

tough call...

Even Muslims are more race aware than christians and communists.
conservative-headlines.com/2015/01/what-the-most-famous-islamic-scholars-said-about-black-people/

please hans. dont make our country look bad

A lot of the African migrants that are niggering it up in Europe right now aren't even Muslim. Many of them come from countries that have Christian majorities (i.e the Congo).

So the answer is, and always will be, race. Niggers will be niggers, no matter what garbs they are wearing.

Tell them it's a nice idea but """unfortunately""" atheists have such low-birth rates that over a long enough time-frame their bloodlines will be weeded out and the religious will breed the irreligious into extinction. The 'God-Gene' will actually be reinforced by natural selection until it's dominant.

It's happened before . Atheism is a catastrophically poor evolutionary strategy.

Hammer or sickle?

Which makes them dangerous.

Say what you will about Salafism - at least it's an ethos.

A mix of both.

I'd rather an atheist/agnostic Arab over a Danish Muslim. End of the day, both the Arab and the Dane are the same race (Caucasian), but the Dane follows Islam.

It's too much of a broad question anyway, and certain situations go parallel here.

As for atheist/agnostic Blackie, no way. Their genes are too distant to Caucasians.

arabs and the whole middle east were pretty much well developped before islam
it's islam that made them goat fuckers
other example is the difference between europe during christian era and the degeneracy that the master race goes through because of no moral