Wew

>be an american
>go vacation to the most racist country in Europe
>beaten to death
F

heavy.com/news/2017/07/bakari-henderson-murder-assault-greece-death-zakynthos-arizona-austin-texas/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Qkvqe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archived it for you archive.is/Qkvqe

>be dumbass
>run mouth while drunk at the wrong people
>get shit kicked in

>be american nigger
>go to other country
>do niggery bullshit that u do in america
>dead

>Go in another country
>Get drunk
>Piss off on everyone
>Dindu nuffin

He must have done something.
Even the most racist retards don't kill someone just for fun. Especially if your trophy is 10+ years in prison.

I wonder what the dindu did to provoke them that much. That he's a college student doesn't tell much - SAT requirements for blacks are notoriously watered down. So he could have been very well at the mental level of a white Chav.

>wears a confederate flag
>gives respect to a black man
wtf are you even?

they are used to be able to do anything and get away with it cause they are niggers + 90% of things people tease/dick flaunt each other with isnt acceptable in the east, people take offence more easily

based yogurtniggers

>be a nigger
>go rabble rouse in the most racist country in Europe
>beaten to death

they have the same idea our ancestors had with lynchings. kill the no good nigger there as to not let the negro problem get out of control in 2 generations. the problem is we stopped

DINDU NUFFIN!

Ares would be proud, well done.

>SAT requirements for blacks are notoriously watered down

They're completely waived if you're proficient at ape hoop or ape tackle.

More info on the dindu.
That nog ATTACKED a serbian guy with a bottle and punched the bartender who tried to stop the fight. He continued to chimp out and eventually got out of the bar with his friends. But since this isnt you modern day Us where dindus are allowed to do such things the serbian guy and the greek along went outside and kicked the life out of him while his friend abandonded him running.
Good riddance dindu the worms can have you now.

This happens more often than you think. Niggers living in Western countries come here thinking that they can hit on our women like they do in the countries they came from. They make that mistake in the Balkans and the rest of Eastern and Southern Europe, forgetting that unlike the cucked (and I am sorry I am calling you guys that, but you know it's true) West Euros and New Worlders, no one here wants niggers to mix with our women. It is actually of secondary importance whether he was violent or not. The big thing is we don't want to mix with apes. No one gives a fuck if a woman fucks an Italian, a German, a Serb or a Russian. But niggers are out of the question, you get shunned by fucking everyone if that happens, you have no social life afterwards, which is why the women actually avoid it. This is where you guys have failed. Social shame is extremely powerful, not acting on it and pretending you are ok with it has led to the downfall that is the rate of racemixing in your countries.

Thank you for cleaning up our trash, sorry we got your country dirtier for it.

God bless you Greek bros. I share your ideology and it's pathetic how far so many white men have fallen.

>the most racist country in Europe
Please dont upset the Poles

>barfight
>on mob district
>with the bar owner
>with a slav of all people

He could be a Navy Seal and he would still be dead

>Black
>American
Pick one

I don't know why, but this made me laugh a lot more than it had any right to.

np guys, good luck with your struggle. I would hate to see the West fall to these subhumans. You inherited the will of the West, just please do not let it die.