Stop making fun of jews!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=If8YR9YAsv8
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/04/08/why-we-have-to-stop-telling-jewish-jokes/?utm_term=.250c67d15e90
archive.is/rlsZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=eBQhsoY82sI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should tell that to Jewish writers in Hollywood

no

why you shitpost here all day? go play WoW or something you fucking NEET

We dont want your selfies here, schlomo.

youtube.com/watch?v=If8YR9YAsv8
Jews are filthy, fucking lying communist scum.
Fuck em.

>Stop making fun of jews!

STOP TRYING TO HERD GOYIM LIKE SHEEP!

I agree. Every Jew needs sum lovin'.
*Smacks lips*

Why do Jews have big noses?
Because the air is free.

How do you get 20 Jews in a car?
Use the ashtray.

What’s the definition of a queer Jew?
One that likes girls more than money.

What’s the difference between a boy scout and a jew?
A boy scout comes back from his camp.

Why do Jewish men have to be circumcised?
Because Jewish women wont touch anything unless it’s 20% off.

>le smart and edgy atheist sarcastic "DUDE JEWS LMAO" 9 year old
I hate southpark

>tfw you cant even fuck jew women out of spite because they are all ugly

No

What’s the difference between Santa and a Jew?
Santa goes down the chimney.

What goes faster than a speeding bullet?
A jew with a coupon.

Where does Moshe hide his shekels from his wife Sadie?
Under the vacuum cleaner.

Why did the Jew soundproof his house?
So his kids couldn’t hear the ice cream truck.

How can you tell if someone is half Catholic and half Jewish?
When he goes to confession, he takes a lawyer with him.

if jews can enslave us and our ancestors for thousands of years then its only fair we can make fun of them now.
chill out heebie kikeberger.

Did you hear about the Jewish ATM?
When you take out some money, it says to you, what did you do with the last $50 I gave you?
One day a Jewish grandmother had taken her grandson to the beach for a play when suddenly a huge wave washed over the infant and pulled him out to sea.
The distraught grandmother fell down on her knees, and sobbed, “Please God, don’t let my grandson die, please, he is my only grandson! He is the future of my family, please return him to me safely!”
Instantly another huge wave rolls the infant back onto the beach and the grandmother looks up to the sky and said, “He had a hat!”

Oy vey

jew jokes are fine, but please keep the holocaust jokes to yourself guys.
my grandfather died in auschwitz... he fell out of a guard tower and was impaled on the delousing chamber chimney while spectating the daily camp swimming and recreational activites.

Literally what are you talking about

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/04/08/why-we-have-to-stop-telling-jewish-jokes/?utm_term=.250c67d15e90

archive.is/rlsZ4

oy gevalt

Fuck off kike

How was copper wire invented?

2 Jews were fighting over a penny.

>Why did the Jew soundproof his house?
>So his kids couldn’t hear the ice cream truck.

No

I always find it hilarious that Jews some how feel as if they are above criticism and ridicule.

Fuck the Jews based purely on a basis of Jews being Jews.

Also, Sup Forums will make fun of Jews as Sup Forums is a political board and Jews are highly involved in politics now more than ever. The entire Democrat party leadership for example... (((Charles Schumer))), (((Dianne Feinstein))), (((Adam Schiff))), (((Al Fraken))), (((DWS))), (((Bernie Sanders))), and so on.

>Where does Moshe hide his shekels from his wife Sadie?
>Under the vacuum cleaner.
i dont get this. is this because jewish women dont like to vacuum?

What do you call a flying jew?
Smoke

Why do jews have big noses?
Because air is free

Whats the difference between a jew and pizza?

A pizza doesnt scream when you put it in the oven

Hitler and Himmler are discussing something when Himmler's adjudant walks in. Asking what is loss, they tell him about their plans to kill 6 million Jews and a bicycle repair man.
"What? Why a bicycle repair man?"
Himmler turned to Hitler: "see, I told you nobody would care about the Jews!"

How was the Grand Canyon formed? A Jew dropped a penny down a gofer hole.

What do you call a whole ham at half price?
A Jewish dilemma.

Are you telling us to start making soap of them instead?
youtube.com/watch?v=eBQhsoY82sI

F

why do showerheads have eleven holes?
cuz jews only have ten fingers

what's the difference between a Jew and a canoe? Canoes sometimes tip.

There was a lot of discrimination towards black Jews during WW II. They had to sit in the back of the oven.

What's worse than the holocaust?
6 Million Jews!

the stereotypical JAP (Jewish American Princess)

never watched "The Nanny"?

why?

>the stereotypical JAP (Jewish American Princess)
kek i see. and yes i watched the nanny once or twice some years ago. i keep forgetting that most of these jokes/stereotypes are based on the american jews. are they really all that spoiled like we see on tv? are there poor jews in america at all?

What's the difference between a Jew and a dollar?
I'd give a shit if a lost six millions dollars.

What does a Jew do after one of his friends leaves?
He checks the sofa for loose change.

Why don't Jews eat pork?
The Torah prohibits cannibalism.

Bobby Fischer, back when he was still alive, used to have a website filled with Jew jokes. I wonder if a mirror of it still exists.

Or what? Jews must be fixed.

Creation On the sixth day God turned to the angel Gabriel and said, "Today I am going to create a land called Israel. It will be a land of outstanding natural beauty. It will have rolling hills and mountains full of goats and eagles, a beautiful, sparkling, clear ocean full of sea life and high cliffs overlooking white sandy beaches." God continued, "And I shall make the land rich in oil to allow the inhabitants to prosper. I shall call these inhabitants "Jews" and they shall be known as the most friendly people on the earth." "But," asked Gabriel, "Don't you think you're being too generous to these Jews?" "Not really," replied God, "just wait and see the neighbours I am going to give them."

Are you okay user?

>are there poor jews in america at all?

Sort of.
They abuse the welfare system more than blacks ever could. There's a school in some new york jew village that dropped 12th grade (final year of burger education system) so the girls wouldn't get diplomas. Then they get religious married instead of civic married so when they apply to welfare after they have kids, the woman counts as an unwed single mother who dropped out of school and gets more welfare monies.

There's a lot of information about schemes like this in New York where most jews are. Read some New York local papers and you can see all kinds of weird stuff.

pic related is my captcha how about that

Never!

>Making fun of

What is the best holocaust movie ever made?
Gone With The Wind.

How do you get a Jewish girl's number?
You roll up her sleeve

Himmler and a group of Jewish camp inmates are walking through the fields. After a long walk they enter a forest and the Jews say "mr. Himmler, we're afraid, we're a long way from the camp wandering in this forest and it's getting dark."
Himmler replies: "and what about me? I have to return alone!"

No.

Fuck off JIDF

No.
Why should we, when Jews won't stop belittling White males on the media & in commercials, etc.?

What's the matter kike? You can dish it out but you can't take it?

the final secret..

Memri TV are more redpilled than Zionist puppets like Alex Jones, Richard Spencer, Trunp and Milo combined

this. many more Russians and Chinese died under their dictators yet you don't see them demanding preferential treatment 50+ years after it happened