What are your defense laws?

How do you defend yourself at home?

How do you defend yourself outside your home?

I keep a pistol on my person, a pistol in my car and an AR-15 loaded by my bed.

I carry a yawara hidden in my bag. When I'm walking in dodgy areas I keep it in my waistband.

Even these are illegal and I'd be arrested if caught.

In my home I have a knife and an escrima stick. I'd get my SG cert and buy a shotgun but I'm in a rented property.

UK fucking sucks.

nice buttplug.

I open carry my XDS and start up convo's with folks while deterring crime.

I don't need any laws.
Not caught = not guilty.

got a nice glock 19

caught + no witnesses left (even a skyrim chicken) = not guilty.

Yeah, my excuse if I get caught is that it's a sex toy, careful officer it's still warm...

Keep it in a condom for maximum deniability.

It's fun how this "muh gun" feels so natural and playful to us, males. I admit, I also have a strong urge to have a glock 19 for the lulz and for imagining that future moment, where I prevent a robbery or lady from getting raped by sand niggers.

However - then I grow up and realize, that enabling guns in a society is childish, stupid and simply shows how much the society is bleeding.

Scandinavia is a role model for an ideal society - that is, if we kicked out the sand niggers.

The right to defend oneself, using any means necessary, is one of our few inalienable rights.

The Scandinavian model of society is pure bullshit. Poke your sterilised adult daycare up your arse.

>that enabling guns in a society is childish, stupid and simply shows how much the society is bleeding.

Empty rhetoric.
Noguns fag get raped.

Choosing not to defend yourself and loved ones is an omission of responsibility.

Frenchfag here.
Got knives, pepper spray, crowbar, 22lr, pump action shotgun, MAS36, 32 auto pistol, 357 Mag revolver.

And a lot of ammo.

All of this is rare in frenchistan.

My fists? I dont need to carry around a glock in my waist like a degenerate N I G G E R.

if you want a gun. you need to have a 1 year long training, then get 5 different permits, and renew them every year. and you need a attend a training every 1/4 year too. then when you have one its next to impossible to acquire ammunition.

then dont mexican carry it. Get a holster.

I dont live in a country filled with rednecks and gun freaks so i dont need them.

Glock 31

>tfw my state recently passed a law making it harder for prosecution attorneys to slap you with manslaughter/murder charges when you shoot someone in self defense by putting the claim on them to prove you were out of line instead of defending your case to use self defense
Now we just need OC

All of this are legally stuff.
Just a shooting club card and 9 months of supervised training.

Ami Français, équipe-toi au plus vite...

Meanwhile criminals are walking around with kalashnikov's.

I teach MA, I'd still much rather take a gun over my hands.

I have two guns. one isnt worth a fuck.

a 380 1911 style and an 870 12 gauge. I dont live in the fuckin ghetto with undesirables

Your country is full of muslims and antifas.
Get a gun ASAP bro.

Maybe are you a leftist faggot...?

The ghetto will come to you in due time.