Gay marriage

Does anyone have an issue with gay marriage anymore? It feels like everyone here accepted it who opposed and just moved on. (pic was the closest thing I have to a gay married couple)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.sfgate.com/lgbt/article/Many-gay-couples-negotiate-open-relationships-3241624.php
people.com/bodies/transgender-father-and-daughter-transition/
gawker.com/master-bedroom-extra-closet-the-truth-about-gay-marri-514348538
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/06/26/most_gay_couples_aren_t_monogamous_will_straight_couples_go_monogamish.html
archive.is/rjlY7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Degeneracy will never be allowed

Degeneracy will never be allowed.

>poland
kek

>leaf

Degeneracy will never be allowed.

New question, who would win in a war, Poland or Canada?

Gas the Fags

Rake YOU

And Rake You whole sorry leaf country clean of leftists

Degeneracy will never be allowed

Yes, but what do when married fags? Kill them there or unmarry them first?

poland has had approximately the army on par with germany and since then they have doubled their millitary budget
poland could fuck up most of teh worlds countries pretty bad

because there has never been a philosophical defense of denying the right for gays to marry, that wouldn't also lead one to all kinds of absurd consequences

the argument for example that gays shouldn't be allowed to marry because marriage is about children, would also inevitably mean that straight couples that are either infertile or simply don't want children also shouldn't be allowed to get married

the military upgrades are not expected to be delivered until 2030, m8

why are u baiting so hard? is ur nose too big? probably.
marriage is between man and woman. period.

your philosophy must be pretty shallow if you come to these conclusions

Yes but Canada would be able to cry and come running for his Dad (Britain) or big brother (America) and win with their support.

Go back to réddit

Most certainly not. Sodomite marriage is unacceptable. The only concession to be made is for the state to recognize "civil unions" for degenerates and faggots, but don't call it marriage.

in 2030 tho it will be among top 10 worlds strongest armies lol

I am not a kike.

enlighten me

america today is drawing closer and closer to the v4 as allies and drifting away from the west
uk is getting more and more shut in politically

totally gross but freedom is freedom

THE FROGS ARE NOT GAY!! FAKE NEW! FAKE NEWS!

first of all marriage is a religious institution
your kind is saying that its backwards not to allow fags to get married, but isnt it backwards on a fundamental level to have a religious institution officially mandated by the state by that logic

second - infertility is an exception, a disease, an anomaly from the normal and infertile couples if they werent afflicted by it by chance could easily get pregnant
dick put in anus could never result in pregnancy ever

Homosexuality is a serious mental illness probably caused by a contagious brain parasite. Homosexuals must be interred in quarantine camps until a treatment can be developed. If these severely ill people want to play at marriage while interred at quarantine camp, I can live with that.

Eat a dick senpai, toad and frog was some great early childhood reading.

Sage goes in all fields

dont be a slave of ur own system. if something is immoral just dont support it, no matter what system it is.

Time for some green_text truth
>Allowing one group to break the social contract invalidates the social contract for everyone.
>Part of the social contract is that marriage is between a man and a woman for the purposes of giving a stable home to children.
>"So what" you may ask. But it is the social contract that stops people from shooting rioters and hanging homosexuals (or throwing them off a roof or burning them alive as happens in Arab and Sub-Saharan Islamic communities).

>If you allow the social contract to be broken without consequence, and not just broken but allow the behaviour which breaks it to be flaunted in the most degenerate manner (such as so completely debasing marriage as to include people who can't possibly have children) other people will see no reason to restrain themselves from their impulses either.

>This is how societies crumble. So when I say this kind of behaviour hurts civilization it's not a cop out. This kind of behaviour has brought multiple civilizations to utter ruin right throughout human history.

>freedom
says a man who comes from a country which imprison people if they dont want to bake cakes and mandates race and sex of employees

>first of all marriage is a religious institution
not in most modernized countries it isn't. In secular countries, marriage is firstly a social institution and only secondly a religious one.

>isn't it backwards on a fundamental level to have a religious institution officially mandated by the state by that logic
you have to reword that because I'm not sure what you're trying to say here

>second - infertility is an exception
so is homosexuality. Do you think that minority groups shouldn't be protected and have their rights preserved?

Yes it is an issue, just because it's been approved in some degenerate locales and the fag propaganda machine has temporarily waned doesn't imply acceptance, repent before the day of the rope.

so? its still a religious institution at its core
it makes as much sense as giving people citizenship by baptizing them and then saying its 100% secular when the state does it

>so is homosexuality.
i also said it is a disease and an anomaly and im not wrong

Gay marriage is like no-fault divorce, birth control, and women in the workforce. It's just another nail in the coffin for western fertility.

There's no point in random brutality and lynching. When gays themselves agree that the point of marriage is birthing and raising children, we might start to undo the damage.

it may have its roots in religion, but I'm telling you as a matter of fact, it's not a fundamentally religious institution in most modern countries at the present (in some as early as the 19th century)
You can get married without ever seeing a priest or entering a church - and a considerable number of people do it.
Furthermore, I'm not aware of any modern state that would also force a religious organization to marry a homosexual couple against their will.

so where does this leave you?

so i guess secular baptisms would hypothetically sit fine with you

it just makes you follower of a different religion - religion of the state

you can give that any name you want, it's neither here nor there to the question why homosexuals shouldn't have the same rights as anyone else, which you have yet to justify

because they cant have children so there is no point in them getting married

if marriage is not for procreation then it turns simply in an economic cooperative union and loses all purpose
how would then it be different than civil union or a simple bussiness cooperative
why would more things that do the same, but just of different names exit

then we're back to my initial point:
shouldn't you then also call for the dissolution of infertile couples (which are just as much of an aberration as gay couples) or couples that simply don't want to have children?

couples that dont want children shouldnt get married in the first place, but enter some kind of a civil union because the point of marriage is reproduction
marriage PRIMARILY provides an environment for raising of children AND enables the woman to be taken care of by her husband (beacuse women are weaker sex and not as able to provide as well) who in favour will take care of the homely matters husband is not as skilled in

in case of two same sex people that hole yin and yang balance get fucked up

Marriage is a personal ritual and commitment, the state shouldn't have anything to do with it. Let people do what they want

so you would be prepared to nullify the marriage of a couple that, say, don't have a child because they are too poor to provide sufficient support to any possible offspring?
Or a couple that doesn't have children because they don't have the time to care for them?
Or a couple that can't have children anymore because the women is already passed the climacteric?
Or a couple where the man is infertile because he was born that way?
What if a man, in the middle of an already existing marriage, contracts testicular cancer and from then on can't father children?

It seems to me that you would have to tell all these people that either their already existing marriages aren't valid any longer or they can't married their loved one in the first place.
That's what I meant with "all kinds of absurd consequences" earlier.

In slovakia we adopted different approach. We said no, and lgbt lobby had to admit defeat quietly. Basically no political party shills for it since they would loose voters. So no gay marriage here, and everyone just moved on.

gay people are a norm here

Still not legal here. Until the commie labor party gets back in.

>so you would be prepared to nullify the marriage of a couple that, say, don't have a child because they are too poor to provide sufficient support to any possible offspring?
i would adapt society towards not letting such things happen in the first place just like in case of fags marrying
people not being able to provide towards their children is a threat just like faggot marriage is
>don't have the time to care for them?
everyone has that time
some people simply dont sort out priorities properly
>Or a couple that can't have children anymore because the women is already passed the climacteric?
by that point she should already been married and had kids
if she didnt her life is a failure and she is too late for marriage - should opt out for civil union
>Or a couple where the man is infertile because he was born that way?
>What if a man, in the middle of an already existing marriage, contracts testicular cancer and from then on can't father children?
by then he should have fulfilled his role as a man in that aspect
benis in anus can do no such thing

"all kinds of absurd consequences" are easily explainable if you think outside of prism of postmodern thought

No such thing and states should not acknowledge it. If faggots want to play pretend family they can be gassed together.

it's cute that you're talking about a hypothetical world (where there are no poor people, everyone has enough time to take several years out of their lives, everyone finds a loved one they want to marry before their menopause and everyone contracts injuries only AFTER already producing children), but that's completely unrelated to the real world.
In the real world, all these scenarios do exist.

Then I guess the final answer on all accounts has to be "Yes" and all those marriages really would be invalid.

what i was saying are tendencies and this post only shows that you lack the ability of abstract thought

>if people are poor it is stupid to strive to make them wealthier
makes much sense

as I said: it's nice that your concept works so well in an abstract, hypothetical world, but I was talking about the real world.

>Still not legal here. Until the commie labor party gets back in.

the way things are going, we will have fag marriage within a few years. i cant see the liberal party winning the next election and labor cant wait to install it as well as "safe schools".

as i said: im talking about tendencies and you lack the ability of abstract thought
>if people are poor it is stupid to strive to make them wealthier
makes much sense

Marriage is merely a legal contract now. Arguments about marriage being restricted to those having birth naturally are invalid. Gays can adopt or hire a surrogate.

I don't mind the concept, but it's absolute horseshit that we didn't vote on it.

>"When you attack your enemy, they win"
Prime Minister of Canada

My bet is on Canada.

With that contract comes certin duties and priviladges since actual man and woman can produce offspring that is the future of a country. Since fags can't do so they should not be allowed to be under the same contract and same duties (which they can not fulfill) and priviladges (which they shouldn't have). Also polish konstitution has a paragraf that says
>Chapter 1 Art.18
PL:
Małżeństwo jako związek kobiety i mężczyzny, rodzina, macierzyństwo i rodzicielstwo znajdują się pod ochroną i opieką Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej.
ENG: Marriage as relationship between man and a woman, family, maternity and family is under the protection and care the Republic of Poland.

So fags BTFO

*family and parenthood

My bad

>implying if homos weren't straight they couldn't procreate
Pol always says its a mental illness so why isn't it a mental illness don?

>infertiles can't marry
I think you're on to something, faggot.
>Also
Homosexuality is a mental disorder. One would not allow a child who believed themselves to be a mature adult get married to an actual adult, so why would you let 2 ill people marry?

lol wrong dipshit. if you think otherwise you obviously have never encountered the ammount of vapid vegas marriages we have in our country. the marraige ceremony is sacred, the paper you sign for the government is just a binding document, it is unconstitutional to deny the rights that document provides to two concenting adults.

>sin city marriage is the same as a legitimate marriage.
Try again queer

the latter is partly benefiting white people by allowing them into universities instead of more asians
the former is how the law has always fucking worked. if you open yourself to the public you must serve the public, if they wanted to keep their buisness religious they should have made it membership only. You cannot discriminate against the public if you are open to the public. that is how buisness works. they knew this or signed that they knew this when they started a buisness open to the public.

Since when two dicks / vags can give birth to a new life?

Homosexuality is a fetish just like any other. It doesn't make sense.

>because they cant have children so there is no point in them getting married

so get back to me why i can't have power of attourney when my waifu is in the hosipital but straight people can?

Also you are the one who push "le you are born gay" narrative. So which one is it fag? If you say this not something that you can choose then it is a mental dissorder.

no dumbass, you do. you cant tell your own abstract thought from reality.

Becasue we are not a dead end of our gene pool and actualy matter for a state?

Are you mad because nobody is giving you attention since the world have bigger problems to deal with faggot?

its very much an inborn trait.
likely because of hormonal deficiencies in the womb.
the point that fag made was that if you aren't infertile as a disease you would be able to reproduce
the same is true, if you weren't a homosexual you would be able to reproduce.
same thing, different cause.
yes, infact, it is.
so is marrying someone and taking all their dosh,
marriage is not sacred. it is the word chosen for a binding civil document that affords couples human rights like power of attourney. it is not something you can justify denying gays and still pretend it is anything but violating the first ammendment.

guess all those old infertile people better not have PoA over eachother then, oh wait you let them have it even though they have no incentive or capability to have children.

You cannot use such arguements. they depend on you actually enforcing them on your own people and we both know you never will. you just want a legalized excuse to hurt people who disgust you and nothing more.

>Does anyone have an issue with gay marriage anymore?
Yes. The problem with drooling imbeciles like you is that you only every see things at face value; your understanding of the world is pitifully shallow.
You see a couple who love each other and you want them to be allowed to marry.
I see filth and degeneracy, a bundle of dangerous and damaging attitudes that further devalue the fundamental building block of society, the family, for the sake of hedonism and sexual depravity.
You see immediate happiness that doesn't even concern you, I see the slow collapse of civilised society that concerns everyone.

Yes, but not civil union and cohabitation. There's no reason for them to participate in a Christian tradition that is meant to be about promoting procreation and family units.
>inb4 literally anything
Fuck off faggot

thats becuause you're retarded. More marriages means less hook up culture and degeneracy among gays. arguing otherwise is like arguing we should put a blind fold on because then we cant see the bad stuff

if its a christian tradition why is it in the government?

>implying you can make gays less degenerate.
You faggots don't even know what marriage is, half of your fucking marriages are open, you might as well just not even fucking bother
Because we live in countries built on Judeo-Christian values? Are you fucking mental? Oh right.

You literally make a joke out of marriage, and degrade its meaning for everyone else. No one gives a shit about fixing faggots, you're mentally ill, there is no fixing you.

Citation needed faggot.

>says the Jewish safe haven
Don't ever trust what poorlacks write

>In her study of gay couples, 47 percent reported open relationships. Forty-five percent were monogamous, and the remaining 8 percent disagreed about what they were.
m.sfgate.com/lgbt/article/Many-gay-couples-negotiate-open-relationships-3241624.php
Wow so fucking hard to figure out. I was exaggerating too and I still got it fucking right. Faggots are cancerous

Where are my spaghetti nigger kikes? Ha? Ha?

>Does anyone have an issue with gay marriage anymore?

people.com/bodies/transgender-father-and-daughter-transition/

Why bother when we have mother/son gender swaps to worry about. Thanks Ellen!

Homosexuals are suffering one of three things or combinations of them
A birth defect
A damaged brain
A case of psychological trauma

Parading around brain damage as healthy psychological behavior, that violates in a the only measure of biological sucess within a raw state of nature is promoting lying.

Living without integrity to the abstract concept of truth is to live as an existential threat to all other humans as it will always lead to downfalls
being a threat to others is delusional foolishness, as you'd be inviting justifiable danger against you into your life

Hope I've made the point understandable

Wrong, half is not most you fucking autist.

>In the fight for marriage rights, gay activists have (smartly) put forward couples who embody a familiar form of unity. Straight people see Edith Windsor, the octogenarian lesbian widow fighting the Defense of Marriage Act, and they see a life that mirrors their own. The $300,000 tax bill she was slapped with when her wife died is an obvious injustice.
>But not all gay unions are built on the straight model, particularly when it comes to the issue of monogamy. The Gay Couples Study out of San Francisco State University—which, in following over 500 gay couples over many years is the largest on-going study of its kind—has found that about half of all couples have sex with someone other than their partner, with their partner knowing.
gawker.com/master-bedroom-extra-closet-the-truth-about-gay-marri-514348538
Oh look another one

Ok then, two is enough proof for me.

>gay men
>monogamy

Pick one and only one.

>half is not most
I only ever said half, you stupid braindead readdit.com/r/tumblrislyf nigger faggot

>about half
>instead of practically all of them
jesus you bitches are hard to please, thats damn near a 50% slash to their degeneracy in one fell swoop and you're complaining already that the marathon of cultural assimilation isn't over already, what a cuck.

>men
>monogamy
fixed that for you
men are only ever monogamous when they think they cant get away with it. women are just harder to woo than gay men.

The federal government violated the 10th amendment and unconstitutionally overturned my state's constitution that I voted for. That will never be forgiven.

Gas all fags, starting with the "married" ones.

Show me where the gay man touched you.

>The dirty little secret about gay marriage: Most gay couples are not monogamous. We have come to accept lately, partly thanks to Liza Mundy’s excellent recent cover story in the Atlantic and partly because we desperately need something to make the drooping institution of heterosexual marriage seem vibrant again, that gay marriage has something to teach us, that gay couples provide a model for marriages that are more egalitarian and less burdened by the old gender roles that are weighing marriage down these days.
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/06/26/most_gay_couples_aren_t_monogamous_will_straight_couples_go_monogamish.html
Wow absolutely what an asset to straight people and traditional values you are, we should definitely let faggots, 2% of the population, degenerate the other 98%, just so that tiny fraction of married homos MIGHT be less degenerate.
Please fucking kill yourself retard. You don't want gay marriage to make fags more monogamous, you want it to fuck with straight marriages and Christians and always did

Well go on and get started.

Checked. Always archive shills. archive.is/rjlY7

Thank you, I don't have time for that rn

Sounds to me like your traditional values were pretty fucking weak "Christian"

I'm not Christian.