Hillary won the popular vote, more people wanted her to be president than that prange buffoon

>Hillary won the popular vote, more people wanted her to be president than that prange buffoon
>Ok, prove it. hand the voting records over.
>uh, no thats fucking racist you nazi shitlord RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=89lIxhVrUzM
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-37132938/journalist-charles-moore-explains-why-he-voted-twice-in-the-eu-referendum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Americans have no accountability to their voting
Someone explain this to a Brit, who has to prove their address, and their ID before they get a poll card.

Can you just turn up and vote or what? It seems so intentionally geared towards multi voting.

I T W A S H E R T U R N
youtube.com/watch?v=89lIxhVrUzM

hillaREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

liberals think blacks and latinos arent able to afford or responsible enough to go get a photo ID which you need to be a functioning member of society so its racist to have voter ID laws.

Really its just a way for the democrats to rig votes using illegals, dead people etc.

>Hilary won the popular vote

Thank god we don't go by mob rule since a majority of the population are retards

I live in California.

Someone registered me to vote in college when I was at a college campus, they just needed my address and my name. I didn't have to give a SSN.

When you go to the polls, they have a list of names and addresses. You tell them your name and then they cross your name off and you go vote.

I could've been an illegal and voted in the same manner.

I re-registered online this election to switch my party to republican so I could vote in the Primary and the website asked whether or not I have a SSN and what it is. I didn't bother to check to see what happens if I said I didn't have one.

you dont even need to bring your poll card to the polling station, or any form of ID at all

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-37132938/journalist-charles-moore-explains-why-he-voted-twice-in-the-eu-referendum

That sounds intentionally vague, why aren't there laws to prevent this?

That is INSANE. In the UK, each name and address has an ID and if you vote twice your votes are binned.

In order to be registered, you need to have a poll card which requires a form of ID and a fixed address, though, and you're assigned a reference

Leftist are literally retarded because of this, iof Russia really hacked anything they really must have halfassed it.

You can't vote twice, they cross off your name at the polling station.

You just don't need proof of citizenship to register, you just need a name and an address.

You might be able to in theory, register made up people and vote for them though. I don't know if that's possible and the people at the polling station might remember you, so you'd have to register at different addresses so that you are assigned to different polling booths.

I had a liberal roommate last year who acted like paying 50 bucks or whatever (I honestly can't remember how much my ID costs but it wasn't breaking the bank and I don't make a lot) was somehow preventing people from getting IDs. I pointed out if you can't afford something that's like less than a 100 bucks that you need to function in society for everything, then you're retarded loser ass shouldn't be voting.

He called me a fascist or some gay shit. I got even with him, when his voter ID card came in the mail, I burnt it so he couldn't vote for HER.

Best part, I'm in Texas and it didn't matter if he voted for her.

>Someone explain this to a Brit, who has to prove their address, and their ID before they get a poll card.
Progressives suffer from the bigotry of low expectations so they think non whites are incapable of acquiring an ID to prove they are who they claim to be.

OMFG not this thread again ffs, we all know that millions of illegals voted for her, and Dem voter fraud was rampant. Face it, she is a cunt and the masses did not want her to destroy your nation as she would have. She needs to be assassinated for the good of mankind.

Did you know that almost all of the states did in fact say yes to giving over the voting records?
Fake News Media was simply doing their job yet again.

What if someone else votes under your name to cancel your original vote?

Than you vote under their name to even it out.

Prove you are who you say you are by cross checking ID and address

>RUSSIA HACKED THE DNC
>ok, let our cyber experts have a look at those servers
>NO WAY! OUR PEOPLE LOOKED AND SAID IT WAS RUSSIANS JUST ACCEPT IT REEEEEEEEEE

Really? Do you have a link?

>bls belieb us dumpf it was all butin we dindu nuffin

>liberals
>people
Choose one

Podesta got phished and his it people thought it was legit lol

They know exactly what happened.
Which is exactly how OP describes, Nazi shitlord he may be.

Calls voter id laws racist. Refuses to hand over voter rolls for fraud investigation. Thinks America is still buying their bullshit excuses at this point. Seriously, yeah we have 20-30 million illegals, many living in sanctuary cities that allow them to have DL and don't ask for proof for voter registration, but demtards would have us believe no fraud in light of all of this fuckery.

This after illegals have been caught on voter rolls in VA already and Dems have been busted in multiple spots registering dead ppl.

If my understanding is right, the arguement to not have voter ID laws is not because it's racist(I believe it isn't). It deals with more of the post civil war laws that made it harder for blacks to vote.

If yoh don't know of this, an example would be that someone would have to guess how many jellybeans are in a jar. More famously, the grandfather clause.

It goes like this, you can only vote if your grandparents voted. Tricky thing, since blacks had their grandfathers as a slave to an owner can therefore could not vote.

iD laws are not unreasonable, but whitey fucked out shit up our current selves. Judges ruled that unconstitutional and here we are.

Nice one post civil war America, now we can't get illegal immigrants to stop from voting

ROFL.. Can you hear me now?