Racists, no matter how much you try to convince people and sperg out: mixing is inevitable

Racists, no matter how much you try to convince people and sperg out: mixing is inevitable.
Homo sapiens even mixed with neanderthals. The dick will always win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
dailymotion.com/video/x5s9git
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
refinery29.uk/2017/04/151448/rashida-jones-netflix-hot-girls-wanted
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_Brazil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not politics or current events

So is racial conflict and war inevitable

Identity politics

All this means is that physical removal of jews, niggers, spics and gooks is inevitable.

demographics are destiny

No. You'll never get rid of us. You can't. You know this. It's unacceptable today. We'll breed faster. If you get crazy and try to kill us, you'll lose support and we'll get support.

No, it's another stupid racebait thread no matter how you label it

Faggots

I'm not racebaiting. i'm saying that mixing is inevitable and citing an example: real different races mixed homo sapiens + neanderthals
By this I conclude that mixing is inevitable.

shes pretty

she's a nigger

I loved Rashida so much, until I found out about her uber liberal shenanigans

The only inevitable thing is that you wont get laid anytime soon.

>Use dick
>On black woman
>Kids are niggers
>The dick will always win.
>?

He wuz a gud OP he nevah dun nuffin ta nobuddy.

>says the increasingly nervous man
pic related is a typical roofucker in 50 years

neanderthals were extermianted by the homo sapiens
how do you deal with that

>mixing is inevitable.
A rather small percentage of Whites racemix, most Whites choose White partners though.

Also, if everyone would racemix new races would be created over time.

At the moment we are in a huge artificial bubble, because everyone in the Western World has enough food and can have children. But once this collapses nature and selection will work again and only those will survive who have the ability to finance food.

Buffer zones between homogenous nations isn't the issue. Trying to manufacture the entire population to be one color with fake ideas of diversity is the problem.

White in america only didn't mix because of those laws. Now that they are gone it's inevitable. People get aroused by exotic people. This happened all of latin america where Europeans mixed with natives and blacks.

>mixing is inevitable.
You're right, but the world is going to become whiter, not browner.

Nah, it is still mostly a degenerate minority we can be glad of they are permanently leaving our gene pool. Most Whites still choose White partners.

My dumb racist friend. When you're 50 you'll see that this guy was right. It has happend ALL OVER latin america. Spaniards, portuguese, french and dutch people couldn't keep their dicks out of native/black pussy.
I feel sorry for you. You'll only get angrier and more miserable as time passes by and you can't do anything about it.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

>dailymotion.com/video/x5s9git

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I'm not doing an apology to mass immigration. I'm talking about human nature.

Niggers don't have neanderthal genes.

Reminder that is actual Jew half-nig is turned on by animals having sex.

>"..women are turned on by everything! Animal sex, fantasies, gay sex, orgies, everything. We’re so complex. So let us be complex and be turned on by all types of different things."
refinery29.uk/2017/04/151448/rashida-jones-netflix-hot-girls-wanted

No. If you look at South Africa you have a certain share of 'Coloureds', but there are still millions of Whites.

I personally have a White girlfriend and we plan having at least ten children who will be raised according to my political views. What will you do against this?

Race mixing is a fetish, just like furry, xeno, pony, robot you name it. Its just an attraction to the different and unfamiliar.

Niggers aren't human.
Sex with a black is a form of beastiality and should be illegal.

Why do you assume that sapiens and neanderthals mixed willingly? It's more than likely that mixture came from conflict, which included rape.

I won't do nothing against it. I have nothing against whites. I'm like 75% white myself. All I'm saying is if you look at world's history where mixing isn't prohibited you'll see that people tend to mix. Look at Latin America. There are pure white people there but most of white people couldn't keep their dicks out of native/black.
Right now even the south of hueland which is more european. people are starting to mix more.

Well, Spaniards are not White in my opinion in the first place.

Apparently, they have had no racial awareness or wish to preserve their race. Just because it happened to them does not automatically mean all others will do the same.

I have tremendous racial awareness and I put race above everything else. I cannot see how anyone could make me racemix. I am not controlled by my dick and I think White women are much more attractive anyway.

>I'm like 75% white myself.
Sorry, one drop rule, you are 0% White.

>All I'm saying is if you look at world's history where mixing isn't prohibited you'll see that people tend to mix
Absolute nonsense, most people have always preferred to breed within their race, if what you said is true most people would already be mixed. It's only in the last century have our racial gene-pools started getting seriously diluted. There are exceptions, but most people want their children to look like them.

Depends how you go about it. Many of Sup Forums users and nationalists want to see a large scale ethnic cleansing of Europe, North America or Oceania instead of firstly tackling major issues - the mindset and system against the native Europeans and so-called cultural marxism . You can deside on whether to purge the "racially foreign elements" after you clean up the society from the cultural marxists and ethnic jewish mafia operating within. I know that many can miss the homogeneity of their societies and rightly so. Status quo of the founding group shall be preserved. Little bit involved in mixing myself I would be dishonest to skip, that part, but it's not of significant value. hate on interethnic relationships, ethnically or racially mixed people seems strange. Eugenics, hopefully a lack of disturbing racial fetish and quality of people involved is the first thing to look at to.
>dad is Russian (paternal grandfather is Finnish)
>mom is Hungarian
>I'm married to half-Irish half-Japanese girl from the US
>cousin married to quarter Lebanese, quarter Greek, half English chick from Shitpostland
>sister is married to a Belgium born "black" guy - with a bit of white to him(he's grandfather is a Walloon and his mother is half Flandrian half black)
our partners, allthough don't match us ethnically, possess the following
>good incomes
>education
>health
>and decent personalities.
Go out more and appreciate unique culture we have in the world and in the West. I think some people are wired to mix, most people don't. Let them and let's see what happens. Cultural marxism, mass migration and lack of universal eugenics is cancer

I don't care about your one drop rule. You can't deny science. 75% of my dna comes from europeans. this is undeniable lmao.
I can understand you saying I'm not white but saying I'm 0% white is dumb.

The south of hueland is composed of germans btw. and germans in germany are getting flooded by arabs. They will mix too.

Your people were tribes in roman times. You weer barbarians and had to be civilized by mediterranians. Fuck off.

Europeans ARE mixed. You mixed between Europeans. Now that you have access to African and arab pussy you'll get more mixed. Just look at soccer players from europe who were born in europe and look mixed. Soccer players represent the average people.

Damn. You've convinced me. Fuck dringle dorpf and fuck the white race

I'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm just saying that people WILL mix. Maybe not you but A LOT of people will mix. You'll know I was right when you're 50. I bet you can already notice it.

>Europeans ARE mixed. You mixed between Europeans.
That's why I said most people choose to breed within their race, not ethnicity.
>Now that you have access to African and arab pussy you'll get more mixed
Lel no, sorry but blacks and arabs are simply deemed unattractive by most white people.

>Just look at soccer players
>Soccer players represent the average people
Lmao fucking no, totally wrong. They pull athletic talent from all over the world to make teams, that doesn't mean people a fucking mixing races as readily as you imply.

You seem to WANT to believe people naturally like mixing, because you're a fucking mongrel yourself and that's just what you have to tell yourself to avoid feeling inferior to the pure people of the world.

You know deportation and citizenship revocation for those with low iq, bad genetics manifested in bad looks and inferior health is within the realm of possibilities. Future will be more technocratic and eugenic

>I'm not white but saying I'm 0% white is dumb.
If you have a glass of milk and insert one small tea spoon of chocolat powder, what happens? Right, the whole milk becomes brown.

This is why we warn about racemixing so much.

>You weer barbarians and had to be civilized by mediterranians.
We were never barbarians, read Tacitus, he described Germans as decent, cultivated people. And Romans back then, at least the elite was White. If you look at the facial features of the sculptures you get all proof you need, they do not look Negroid or Asian, they look clearly White.

Meds are indeed racemixed nowadays. Romans and Greek racemixed and perished. So you are not completely wrong it can happen. But the reason is that they did not understand the concept of race yet and had no racial awareness.

On the contrary, I have full racial awareness and will preserve my race.

>You seem to WANT to believe people naturally like mixing, because you're a fucking mongrel yourself and that's just what you have to tell yourself to avoid feeling inferior to the pure people of the world.
No, I just looked at the history of the world and this seems to be the case.
I don't feel inferior to anyone. Nobody here can tell I'm mixed unless I say so. I'm arguing against gringos in my second language and I judge I'm doing just fine.
There are many non-white and mixed people who are geniuses. I don't care about your purity.
Btw the better dog races are the mixed ones. The inbred ones are full of diseases and problems.

>We were never barbarians
Bullshit. I have read a roman guy say that gauls were tribes but they could be tamed and Germanics would never become a civilization. Wait I'll google for it.

>Caesar described the cultural differences between the Germanic tribesmen, the Romans, and the Gauls. He said that the Gauls, although warlike, could be civilized, but the Germanic tribesmen were far more savage and were a threat to Roman Gaul and so had to be conquered.
source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germania

Do you truly believe that building such a ship and traveling to America could be done by barbarians? And again, Romans were White, at least the elite.

If Romans were really superior then why were they not able to conquer all Germans with their military? Tacitus personally traveled to the Germans and he noted that they were both cultivated and civilised.

And a kike

>No, I just looked at the history of the world
You're lying or horribly misinformed because races didn't start mixing a lot until the last century.
>There are many non-white and mixed people who are geniuses.
I know, but there's definitely less non-white and mixed geniuses than there are white geniuses despite us being a minority of the planet's population. Just because there are SOME non-white geniuses, that doesn't mean your people are as accomplished as whites.

>Btw the better dog races are the mixed ones. The inbred ones are full of diseases and problems.
Because people breed dogs for superficial fashion trends mostly, obviously a pug will have problems in comparison to a mongrel because pugs were specifically bred to look cute and as it turns out people think dogs with fucked up faces, tiny bodies and breathing problems are cute. There are breeds that are specifically bred to be fit, healthy working dogs and they are obviously far more impressive, healthy and capable than any street mutt.

>You're lying or horribly misinformed because races didn't start mixing a lot until the last century.
How the fuck homo sapiens mixed with neanderthals. What about mongols raping? IIRC women in Iceland descend from ireland because they got caugh as slaves.
>Just because there are SOME non-white geniuses, that doesn't mean your people are as accomplished as whites.
But it proves that fear you have about lowering IQ is bullshit. There are brown people who are winning fields medal and doing advanced maths. Mathematics itself has a lot of contribution from non-whites algebra comes from an arabic word "al-jabr"
>Important contributions were made by scholars like Aryabhata, Brahmagupta, Mahāvīra, Bhaskara II, Madhava of Sangamagrama and Nilakantha Somayaji. The decimal number system in worldwide use today was first recorded in Indian mathematics.[3] Indian mathematicians made early contributions to the study of the concept of zero as a number,[4] negative numbers,[5] arithmetic, and algebra.[6] In addition, trigonometry[7] was further advanced in India, and, in particular, the modern definitions of sine and cosine were developed there.[8] These mathematical concepts were transmitted to the Middle East, China, and Europe[6] and led to further developments that now form the foundations of many areas of mathematics.
>Bhāskara's work on calculus predates Newton and Leibniz by over half a millennium.[7][8] He is particularly known in the discovery of the principles of differential calculus and its application to astronomical problems and computations. While Newton and Leibniz have been credited with differential and integral calculus, there is strong evidence to suggest that Bhāskara was a pioneer in some of the principles of differential calculus. He was perhaps the first to conceive the differential coefficient and differential calculus.[9]

Take off the AnCap flag and put on your Brazilian flag, you coward.

Why am I a coward? I have already said I'm mixed. Why does it matter if I'm brazilian or whatever?

Because you can be mixed in eugenic or dysgenic fashion. Most mutts are trash and there's little we can do to refute that

You can't go around telling other people about the benefits or inevitability of racemixing when your country is fucked up because of miscegenation.

Brazil is a failure of a country, The mixed race of the population is the major cause of it.

The country has mostly been ruled by white people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_Brazil

That excuse is ridiculous. The president who got ousted had a bulgarian father and the one who took her place is a lebanese man.