youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
dailymotion.com/video/x5s9git
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15
youtu.be/-7_a2wa2dd4?t=345
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alhamdulillah!!!

Good business decision

And goes out of business before the years end due to pandering to a minority. Fuck you muzzies and your satanic cult

take your bigotry somewhere else
Sup Forums doesnt tolerate such garbage

FUCK
I put bacon on my sammiches.
And salami.

Subway is junk food anyway.

The meat of a pig, a known suppressant of wanting to marry your cousin and reproduce, is unsurprisingly not permitted within Jewish and Muslim diets

Not surprisingly, this is why you fuck-ups are being born fucked up and inferior to even the BLM crowd

>Be Muslim
>Eat ham

It's so good you'd go to hell for it.

fucking failing enterprise anyways. Shits always dead in there.

>appeal to 5% of the population
>lose the other 95% by having a shitty selection

Why not place a stronger demand on them to carry bacon? A fast food restaurant that doesn't serve bacon on at least one menu item just isn't a fast food restaurant worth eating at. Muslims can just order subs that don't contain bacon, just like the vegans do.

>spam thread

that is against the rules

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

>dailymotion.com/video/x5s9git

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I've been boycotting them for years now, ever since I noticed they were halal certified.

Most public institutions in the UK serve halal as the default option for meat. At least all schools and hospitals in my city.

Interesting that there's crickets from animal rights activists.

r-racist

"I believe it is peace in our time,"

>Muslims can just order subs that don't contain bacon, just like the vegans do.

d-double racist

fucking bigot

Muslims are a higher tier of animal to them than regular animals.

Hijab is a symbol of liberation. Stop trying to make it about oppression

true. i dont know where they get their profits from
should be vice versa

Subway has been bad. They don't have much to lose. I'm more concerned about this happening to other companies with potential.

Al Ham and Bacon Dullah!

Also this is owned by Ireland, they did this back there and have put it in all the stores in Ireland/UK.

Also

OLD NEWS!

Marshmallow ackbar!

Just don't ask for ham or bacon if you don't like it. It's not against their religion for other people to eat it.

what the fuck

this is like forcing a vegan diet on a meat eater

>submarine sandwich
>no ham or salami
Neck yourself

sage

Eh, pretty much this desu. I remember a few years back Marks and Spencer tried some pro-Muslim bullshit by allowing their checkout staff to refuse to serve shoppers if their shopping contained pork or alcohol, meaning they'd have to go to a different till. It was right near Christmas, too, meaning 95% of the people shopping there would be buying pork and/or alcohol. Backlash was so bad that M&S had to roll back the rule, but not before a shit load of people boycotted them and did their Christmas shopping elsewhere. I'm pretty sure it ended up costing them a fair bit.

No doubt this'll result in a boycott too, although Subway is pretty much dead here anyway, as pointed out. Maybe this is a good thing and will be the final nail in the coffin for them. I always hated their disgusting, overpriced """sandwiches""", not to mention the slow service. Greggs is superior in literally every way, and cheaper too. Hit me up with a Greggs Chicken Club Baguette™ any day senpai.

I'd start a business making jewelry and clothing items from pork products.

2014 slide thread report the op

sage

I don't get subway it's overpriced shit. Don't you guys have local cheap breadmakers s.mh

Remove beef because of indian beliefs. The cow is sacred

That's because the majority of workers there are middle eastern.

>after "strong demand"
aka death threats

lolwut
why do muslims do this?
you dont have to put bacon on your food you retards.

What country is it

Aren't they mostly owned by Arabs any ways? They've probably been switching out the pork for kitty for years.

>Subway
>Submission

Nigga if those shitskins mess with my ham, turkey, ans Salome sub, there gon be war

If a woman chooses not to wear it in public during Ramadan what happens to her? A whip liberating some blood from her flesh is what happens. Fucking stockholm syndrome.

Why do they even try shit like this? You'd think business owners would know better. I refuse to believe they're that stupid. It's got to be some New Coke type of facade where they're just drumming up some controversy in an attempt to boost sales.

>minority

>What country is it?
Do you even need to ask what country needs to have others make their FUCKING SANDWICHES....SAD!

Only mudslimes and sub-human minorities eat at Subway anyway. Who gives a fuck.

medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15

>subway
>processed artificial low-nutirent veggies
>a huge wad of empty carbs
>a child size serving of meat

u can put all the oils and fatty sugary sauces u want and its not even tasty

does anyone who isnt a 14 year old kid on his way home from school even buy subway in the UK anymore?

2014 and it already turned out to be fake news back then. Which is no surprise.
>dailymail

Don't act dumb.

THIS!

>>subway
>>processed artificial low-nutirent veggies
I ate subway for a few weeks, every day...at least 40 sandwiches...near the end, they tasted more and more like chemical, not food.

trying to sell a car but only showing the bonnet is a pretty good way of having no demand for your car

Remind me to never eat at Thai Subway.

I had no idea subways existed outside of the US.

if she wanted to choose otherwise she wouldn't be allowed to. socially she'd be tarred and feathered and made into a pariah and in some muslim countries she'd see far worse treatment not figuratively but literally.

so she elects certain sets of mental gymnastics that allow her to arrive at the decision being made on her behalf as the one that she actually wanted all along. she does this because it hurts less to do that then deal with the bitter reality that she simply had no choice in the matter all along and her "choice" in the matter is a massive LARP.

>Burger
>Hates that this store essentially proves Americans = Sandwiches = Burger
Haters gonna hate.

>if she wanted to choose otherwise she wouldn't be allowed to.
The issue is that adults inherit, as fact, their upbringing as 'right/correct.'
This is most apparent in child sex workers who, as adults, STILL cannot see that they were abused.

Yeah. They even sell Colgate Toothpaste in Britain. It's just not popular.

Probably, remember kids never eat from mudslime shops the shit they put in the kebabs makes MacDonald blush

Nigger they sell Colgate everywhere i feel baited

Subway

Eat Fresh™

>Do you even need to ask what country needs to have others make their FUCKING SANDWICHES....SAD!
It isn't just Canada leaf so don't be so sad or ashamed that you like your sandwiches made by someone else when there are so many other valid Canadian reasons to be sad and ashamed. Many countries like to have people make sandwiches for them.

I literally saw that coming.

How dare Subway to have a P O R K sandwiche on their menu. It's so discriminating against those poor poor muslims who can't eat pork.

Because we already make better toothpaste. Half of the dental products you use are probably British. Sensodyne, corsodyl, aquafresh.

>never eat from mudslime shops the shit they put in the kebabs makes MacDonald blush
Fucking truth. I was in Abu Dhabi and made a mistake of ordering from a street vendor. I dissected the shwarma, because its what I do, and I'm pretty sure I saw cat hair embedded in the meat. I pulled out several hairs and brought the whole thing back to the food cart and he says it's seasoning.. Fucking nasty shit.

Oh you fucked up. It should have been:
Eat Flesh

I named the fatty.
The fatty is mad.
I took his sandwich.
The fatty is sad.
t. fitizen

This would be like starbucks denouncing liberals.

Good way to lose majority of your customers.

How was copper wire invented?
Two leafs fighting over an American penny.

Kek here in Brussels some time ago they checked a good portion of all kebab shops about 60% had animal fecies.
So vibrant.....

>How was copper wire invented?
>Two leafs fighting over an American penny
Lame joke, just like your prez.

>Lame joke, just like your prez.
You have a woman for prez so stfu.

Pedigreed.
Handsome.
Refined.
Look at this chin. Vs Drumpf. Nuff said.

Pissing off food servers is a great way to end up eating a lot of things not on the menu.
How Halal are boogers, tagnuts, ear wax, spit, piss, smegma and cum?

Only a faggot would admire so much a man for his looks.
Queer.

So manly and gay.

>strong demand
remove ham or else get jihad!
allaaaaaaah-kabooom

What's with all these really old news stories people keep posting?

what country?

There are lots of bleeding hearts around, who just don't like to see people with helmets and guns. All I can say is,
GO ON AND BLEED."
-Trudeau, P.E.
youtu.be/-7_a2wa2dd4?t=345
How can Drumpf compete?

Time of statement: 5:45

you understand that this is a fake story, right?

>Apr 2014
>updated Jan 2016

I'm guessing they updated the article when Subway realised it was a stupid idea and reversed the decision?

>Pedigreed
>Normally a dog thing
Trudeau definitely is a bitch.
>Refined
Go watch the video of bitchboy give the same bullshit answer in parliament for like a half hour when 20+ people all all him the same question
>How many times have you had to appear in front of the ethics committee

Btw, calling him handsome means you're either a faggot or a beta-loving degenerate female. Congratulations on keeping the leaf meme alive.

Do you have to post this 3 year old article every day?

that's the last subway i eat

So dont order the fucking bacon then you complete fucking shitkickers

What do you even get out of shitposting this same bullshit everyday?

Litterly cucked by Fidel Castro top Kek

Except it isn't. It's actually quite an old story. I remember them replacing their bacon with that dirty fucking "turkey bacon" shit.

I like Colgate very much.

W-what does this mean? Are the Jews involved?

its the perfect market, subway is for kids and 200lbs overweight pedophiles

Was the mouse mold or rotting? Looks pretty fresh to me! Unless they have advertised themselves as 'mouse-free' in addition to fresh I don't see any dishonesty in advertising here.

Why are you wearing makeup

>minority