You see that red circle? It is perfect, just like the Japanese are

You see that red circle? It is perfect, just like the Japanese are.

>lowest crime rate
>highest life expectancy
>most polite and civilized people in the world
>most hard-working people in the world
>were nr 2 economically for a long time despite having no resources
>best in technology, medicine, research etc...
>god tier culture
>traditional, hot and caring women
>NEVER defeated in a war. yeah nukes forced them to surrender, but that doesn't mean they were directly defeated.

I am already learning japanese so that I can get a qt 3.14 nip gf.

I will marry her living in comfy and safe japan while europe burns into massive civil wars due to achmeds, jamals and leftist degenerates.

I will spend my days working and travelling in rural Japan areas with my qt 3.14 nip gf

Germans really don't have a sense of national pride lol

t. Suzuki

>when your flag is literally a redpill

Ask a German living in Japan anything.

French baguette here staying in japan.
Everything OP said is true, japan is amazing.

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

>NEVER defeated in a war. yeah nukes forced them to surrender, but that doesn't mean they were directly defeated.
wat

>god tier culture
>groping women on trains
>hot glue
>no guns
>japanese gameshows

If you surrender to your enemies, you win

>pathetic birthrates
>very very high suicide rates
>extremely limited military
>"culture" consists of working yourself to death

It's a country of autists.

>yeah nukes forced them to surrender, but that doesn't mean they were directly defeated
>nukes forced them to surrender
>surrender
>doesn't mean they were directly defeated

you forgot
>40% of women aged 18-30 have worked in the sex industry
>more than half of japanese men in their 20's have paid for sex

Germany is dead and absolute degenerated in the big cities
Usa why did you only nuke Japan and not us
Im jealous now

Pretty sure the red circle represents the nuclear blast.

That sounds like something I'd say.

>be me
>be Dutch/Russian-Nip hapa
>tons of racism daily

Japan was only considered important and massively supported by the US with from the onset of the Korean war

Sides gone

Replacing rising sun flag with a blood spot was the biggest mistake ever, prove me wrong.

>also the country with the most pedophiles beside philippines
mk