we are legion, we are 1, we are auspol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KsZIYY0jiZE
youtube.com/watch?v=4vFpbjTaEYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK OFF GOOK

hahaha thats not me bro.

>legal chinese immigrants are bad for Australia
Just face the reality m8. Soon the only white person you ever meet in aussie land is a fellow based chink.

GOOKERY GOOKY

lads im not the orginal chink who made auspol threads.

jesus christ, how many of you gook motherfuckers are there?!?

im not a chink dont know about the rest of Auspol i just got the photo off the last thread.

DON'T LIE TO US GOOK WE KNOW ITS YOU HAHAHAHA GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK

G O O K
O
O
K

why do you guys hate chinks so much? imagine being 12% black and 20% mestizo. if i could make all our niggers and spics into chincs i would do it without a second thought.

i get called a chink for fucking making a auspol thread.

Um... You just replied o.O stupid yank.

chink calling and shitposting aside who wouldnt want to bottle waleed ally.

Get out of here you stupid gook

i got that photo off the last thread.

I swear nisem and kike king are the memes of auspol

so Chinkposting is a thing now?

im not the original auspol maker, the original gook was on the other night saying he got burnt out doing it and that he couldnt be fucked.

Damn gook stay out

Sure kike king....... sure

youtube.com/watch?v=KsZIYY0jiZE
fuck waleed ally.

that disgusting gook dispeared from the discord
the other mod said he killed himself

death from being memed
the fate of ALL GOOK CUNTS

jesus he killed himself? thats fucked.

Well you're here so obviously not.

he the other mod said he got shit posted to death

Pics or it didn't happen.
>also good

Gook here AMA
background: am 1st gen boat person and cannot talk in my mother tongue for shit

do you guys know his name? we could find him on a obituary.

see

What are you going to do when you have to go back?

If I was forced to go back, I'd probably find a job in South Vietnam and try making a living from that.

>tfw find out mums aunt was the bridesmaid to khatters wedding.

>
Fuck that cunt aye

You don't know your English name yet?

asians are fine, but they're not welcome in my country. Asians stick to their countries, Whites stick to theirs.

(inb4 "muh whites took black land" no one gives a fuck about niggers)

gib link to discord plz

No non-flag fags allowed.

KIKE KING IS DEAD
PAY RESPECTS

I hate this arrogant cunt

-_-

im looking at all these project videos, and all the people on the pannel just want to get fucking offended. youtube.com/watch?v=4vFpbjTaEYs

Based Vietcong just stay here and continue being a sick cunt

I miss Charlie :(

Those people are the fucking worst. The whole show is contrived. The fact it's still on air is worrying.

all of the mainstream talk shows on Australian television are all filled with white and male guilt. Australia as a whole is a nanny state, we literally silence peoples voices because they arnt politically correct.

What the hell started that chinks pic OP? I've been seeing it for at least a few months now.

kek

this cunts fucking retarded

that's kike king the gook op

So, uhh, what the fuck is going on with Abbott? Is he going to unfuck his parties shit?

>flag

fuck off, faggot.

thats not the old op of auspol, thats someone who came on auspol a couple of months ago doing a ama.

yeah good one faggot

back to the young liberal gangbang

>back to being a degenerate

says the literal degenerate

>no replies
go on

who here /noonga and proud/

aus/pol/ has deteriorated into the most repetitive and lazy meme shitposts.
you should all be very disappointed in yourselves

>tfw not enjoying a comfy life in 'straya surfing and diving everyday and punching kangaroos

i agree it's all gone to shit since kike king an heroed after being memed to death

your face looks like a girls

You hot for me or something faggot?

WOG

Stop bumpign this failure thread. at least sage it.

Is that the ugly asian that posted on /r9k/ saying he couldn't get gurls?

Fuck off Gook

ABC needs to use a caption to remind readers which person in the picture is our PM but Trump needs no introduction.

why can't any of these fail auspol threads reach bump limits
pathetic really

>here mr... uh... key, isn't it? jump in to the beast, we'll go for a ride in it
>YES SIR MR TRUMP SIR THANK YOU SIR CAN WE TALK ABOUT DEFENCE AC-
>can you believe the state of this country?
>IS THAT GERMANY SIR MR TRUMP?
>i mean, our jobs are going up, the army is great-we have a great army, believe me, the best, simply the best, no other like it-, that f-35 superhornet is going great, our best men-simply the best- are working on it, everything is great. my polls are so high you wouldn't believe them, justin.
>THANK YOU MR TRUMP SIR THANK YOU FOR THE RIDE THIS IS A GREAT CAR HOW MUCH DOES IT COST SIR
>about the annual budget of your entire military

>aus Sup Forums
pic definitely straya related

is there more to life than video games and anime?

based chink

I just started my first full time job and I make $3200 a month, is that considered a decent earning?

I had a stop over in Sydney 4 years ago. Booked into a hostel and asked the receptionist where to eat. Went in a shopping centre she suggested. Only fast food was chinese and other asian stuff. No problem, ordered a set meal, pretty nice... 5x cheaper than the fucking airport.

Then I realise, hundreds of people around me, all Asian. I'm the only fucking white guy in here. There were more white people in my Hong Kong stopover.

I mean, no one looked at me funny, it's not like having Muslims here where I'd be harassed/beat up in the same situation... East Asian people are nice and decent.. but they're not Australian.

Oh also to add to this I had an Indian taxi driver when I got off the plane in Sydney who would not fucking speak to me, I thought I was going to be driven to a place to be murdered. He took me to the wrong hostel and I corrected him and he took me to the right one and I paid a fortune for the privilege. It wasn't until the next day I realised he just scammed me. I showed him the address on paper and he got it wrong. But after spending 80 hours travelling with 11 hours sleep i was a Zombie and didn't realise.

That's when I became a neo-nazi and shaved my hair off. Then I matured somewhat and got a decent hairstyle but still want to purge all non-whites in Europe.

But that trip was my real red pill moment.