Germany YES

Germans fully embraced nigger behaviour. Leftist extremists shoplifting in Hamburg.

Fuck globalists, fuck G20, fuck capitalism... oh look A NEUE IPHONE SIEBEN.

youtube.com/watch?v=j1lTeQ9TnDw

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cs_TPO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27th_G8_summit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Seattle_WTO_protests
hltv.org/forums/threads/1516593/germany-wtf
twitter.com/PolizeiHamburg/status/883596784827871233
hh.hinweisportal.de/~portal/en
youtube.com/watch?v=1s1c1n-eZiM
admin.progettovesta.com/media-serve/default/0001/01/053a98a11b7e1397a16ca47f18ead8c411055b73.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's like the 1930s but with communists

I heard they were stealing stuff from stores for the sole purpose of destroying it in a large bonfire

Let them Hrvoje, as long as they gib shekels from tourism and forget about Lebensraum :^)

As it seems many of these so called activist were in fact sand niggers. This seems plausible as antifags typically don't loot iphones.

What's wrong with them? why do they protest G20 meeting i don't get it do they lack attention or something

yeah right

oh poor (((shop owners)))

It wouldn't be a huge thing if it was only big business getting ruined but these fuckers aren't even choosing targets, who do you think this will hurt more, small business owners or jewish businesses?

If it were to happen to me I would have to close immediately and lose everything. They should be shot. Roof Koreans when?!

expected reaction from a bolshevik like you

thats why they were hitting each other in the apple store.
They were fighting for Iphones :D
Fucking Antifa Scum. If they would at least do this shit, for their message.
But they are just niggers with an white coat.

why would they when their mommy buys them the newest one every year.

>Nigger

That's prime subhuman material

>muh civilized white man meme

most of Antifas and anarchists are actually 20-something lazy NEETs, living with their moms.

>Germans fully embraced nigger behaviour.
>Italians, Greek, Spanish looting
>Germans

I fucking told you that when for some reason the rule of law is suspended, krauts degenerate to nigger-tier barbarism and hedonism.

why you posting pics of our colony

THE NEW GERMANS

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

They went full chimp

Aww yes civilized western world

maybe I should visit Hamburg this weekend, I could use a new phone.

Soros brought them from all over...

twitter.com/Cs_TPO

These are italians

>a nigger fucking a white girl while people are rioting
This is what peak degeneracy looks like.

>destroying it in a large bonfire
It's true, they tend to do that. But everybody knows that they're also stuffing their own pockets in the process.

Is that the language they're speaking in the video?

daily reminder that Germany is the source of all evil

>breakdown of the roman empire
>the dark ages, stopping all innovation for 1000 years
>ww1 and lose
>ww2 and lose
>fuck europe up with immigrants

Comrade, you're needed on the Volga river for a new extension report to your NKVD officer asap.

Germany in a nutshell

With each day straying further from the potential Hitler saw in them, heh

Maybe he really was wrong

Fucking welfare sucking nigger. You wouldn't have the first clue about running a business for the betterment of your family and community

The left has always embraced nigger behavior. And Germany is majority leftist.

I wouldn't even be surprised but the rot runs deeper, one of the places they're using to sleep is a publicly funded art theatre.

> People from over all #Europe are in #HamburgG20 to act against #G20 @mastrobradipo @ilmanifesto @radiondadurto #wearewinning

Weimar Republic MKII?

>tfw hollywood fantasy media literally brainwashed europe into wanting to become a multicultural american style shithole and now they are reaping all the benefits ie crime, death of healthy culture and tradition, rape, death of public trust, etc

He's right you know

nice quads and redpill

You sure that's a black? Can't quite tell by the video.

>(((hollywood))) is majority run by jews

Where's the image of Germans being hanged by Chatolic Croats when i need it.

Nijemce na vrbe!

Don't make excuses Portugal. You're better than that and better than your bankrupt commie leaning Spanish neighnours

These are a crew of hard core anarchist rioters who have been following the G20 meetings and the like, starting riots, for 30 years or so. It's a couple of hundred people who literally live for rioting. Nothing new under the sun.

See e.g.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27th_G8_summit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Seattle_WTO_protests

We wuz hipsters'n shieet
any visuals of that though?
strictly out of scientific intrest of course with no masturbatory intents

checked

Adolf Hitler tried to save us.
The Jews won and now this is the result.

I am pretty sure that if pol wasnt full of summer fags, it could find the sponsors of this shit show.

This needs a good digging, twitter is good for the beginning.

I just wonder from which country are the most protestors from( besides germany)

G*rms needed to be eradicated after ww2.

>Protest G20
>Go vote for the chairwoman afterwards (Merkel)

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Germans are finished, dead in front of their fancy TVs and Mercedes'.

How much of a cuck do you have to be to imagine a nigger where there isn't one?

Germany is 90+% White. Makes much more sense for white on white action you goddamn projecting cuck

>Germany is 90+% white
nice meme friendo, thats way too high percentage

Holy shit its actually a nigger

The good part is hat it doesn't even hit the wrong people. Hamburg is the epicenter of pozz, with 66% of people voting commies, greens or social democrats.

schanze, that particular part of the city, is almost 90% commies

>How much of a cuck do you have to be to imagine a nigger where there isn't one?
They're just trying to trigger people. Do you even know where you are?

>Germany is 90+% White
Nah not really, and I'm not saying this to trigger you. Even according to wikipedia last certified census it's 9 mil immigrants out of 82, which means with all the refugees lately and lax statistics to soothe the % it's probably around 20% easily.

>20%
now that's just wrong. You're literally the same as the people who like to trigger you've just described

Reminder that the Weimar republic was a complete horrorshow that in some ways was worse than what we have today (German child prostitutes being pimped out by Jews were very common)

Shit like this is a good thing. Comfort is our enemy. When people are comfortable they can stick their fingers in their ears and pretend everything is OK.

>"refugee" crisis
>mass Islamic terrorism
>(((anarchist))) violence and destruction (conducted with tacit approval of the establishment)

all work together to destroy that illusion. Till now, the social costs of speaking up against the slow and steady destruction of our societies outweighed the potential benefits to individuals, but given how rapidly that destruction has accelarated recently that equation is changing fast.

That's why there's been such a clampdown on "hate speech" lately. They could allow a little leniency before because they didn't worry too much that people would listen and agree; now they are terrified.

It's always darkest before the dawn

>now that's just wrong
>literally something something
Ok, maybe explain how can it be wrong? I just told you the last ''official'' census puts the % already in 11% and it does not involve the millions of refugees that came the last year or so. That, plus the fact you can just look at any major city with your own eyes, plus the fact that the government will always play the statistics down, plus whoever is staying in Germany but not registered (yes they exist)... Germany close to 20% non-white.

You got any arguments besides juvenile passive-aggressiveness? Or maybe it's denial of something you know to be true so it doesn't stress you further?

>germany is 90% white

HAHAHAHAHA

hltv.org/forums/threads/1516593/germany-wtf

im actually surprised how many ppl get exposed to this kind of shit in csgo and dota forums...

Except the police there are no Germans in this picture.

Trust a Dutch nigger to be an apologist

>dota
Don't know about csgo but dota is pretty Sup Forums tier in many ways, I've seen ''Hitler did nothing wrong'' nicknames etc like a thousand times.

surely we can track down this cuck in the blue sweater

It's black, man. It isn't some cuck fetischism by American Sup Forumsacks or aussie shitposting.

>girl

This. Bump for that

WTF I LOVE GLOBALISTS NOW

if you're bored and have nothing better to do
send videos or screenshots here
twitter.com/PolizeiHamburg/status/883596784827871233

no mail or name needed

maybe German authorities will grow some balls and prosecute this scum

spread the word and share videos plz

forgot link

hh.hinweisportal.de/~portal/en

>people here pretending they wouldn't loot like crazy if they had the chance

I would totally loot a GTX 1080ti.

Stores, especially large stores like supermarkets, have fucktonnes of insurance. They aren't losing any money, the insurance company takes a hit and who gives a shit about insurance company.

Whenever our store got shit robbed or whatever, the manager would literally just steal a bunch of shit himself, then make up "Oh they stole this and this and this" and the store got more money from insurance, than the goods worth, and the manager got to flog shit he wanted.

>Literally snitching.

Couldn't expect less of an Australian. You really are all fucking criminals

>literally anti-nigger behavior
oh cant have that hm?

>Trump comes to poland
>witnessing thousands of people welcoming him
>Trump comes to Germany
>witnessing third world country riots

This couldn't have gone better.

>the insurance company takes a hit and who gives a shit about insurance company

bit naive there user

when the insurance company sees their profit decline, premiums go up

you're fucking yourself but are to stupid to know it

it's leftist
they are not human

>Giving a shit about insurance companies.

Seriously, I wish my car got fucking torched. I would say my laptop was in there, I would say an Ipad was in there, I would say my ps4 was in there and milk that insurance company for all it's fucking worth.

>being this new

you're new here.

>when the insurance company sees their profit decline, premiums go up

>Like a 0.01% increase.

Who cares.

>Trying to scam the biggest scammers in the entire universe
And you will end up with getting only like 1/3 of the money you have spent on that car. It doesn't work like that.

I wouldn't though, because I'm not a piece of shit. My parents taught me to be a decent human being

t.mommy pays for everything

Read up on your history, brat. This is exactly like Germany before the rise of the Reich. Because the rise of NSDAP was caused by communist chimpouts, just like this one.

I've scammed em before.

They don't audit small claims that much. To an Insurance company, $10,000 is like chump change.

I rorted my private health insurance for literally everything I could when I had an injury, they literally didn't even second guess operations costing like $50,000

so like the 1930's?

You can see the aftermath at the end in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=1s1c1n-eZiM

Nigger.

Commies aren't human, so it doesn't count as snitching. Think of it as pest control.

They are having a protest for open-borders right now. 200,000 in attendance.

fug, this is some heavy cyberpunk utopia shit

Yup. People lost their sympathies for leftists and then Hitler rose to power.

I used to be a leftists but their lack of understanding of history made me just quit. I rather hang around the right since you can actually have a conversation with and not just shout out slogans.

And we don't want to destroy our countries.

Why didnt you put the east in a gulag ivan

kek

say it with me
B O L O G N A
O
L
O
G
N
A
admin.progettovesta.com/media-serve/default/0001/01/053a98a11b7e1397a16ca47f18ead8c411055b73.pdf

Blame Angela.

That's a pretty big plus aswell.

>stage international conference in your only white-minority city
>act surprised when niggers act out

I'm glad Uncle Adolf isn't here to see this fucking excuse for a country.

I thought the right wing got popular in Bologna.

when they say "not your personal army" it's because it's not for a single individual, it's for a cause
to cause as much disarray as possible
one day it's pizza, the other is giving information to the police, another is making a list of jew names in news networks, the next, nobody knows

The thrill of the hunt is intoxicating