Modern Greeks aren't white

Modern Greeks aren't white

They look like vikings to me

Neither are you Pablo

Sage

>nigger got butthurt after his fellow ape got his ass kicked for steering up shit

This is called a tan.You get it if you lift your fat ass from the computer and do something outside

cherry picking, and they all just look like white guys with a tan except for the shortest one, in the white shirt on the far right. A european of any nationality or ethnicity can tan as dark as the rest and they do. Hell that guy on the far left with the blue and red striped collar and the moustache looks bavarian or austrian. He wouldn't be out of place there.

I can actually fill up this entire thread dumping images of groups and crowds of greeks paler then your average swede or german, just from the first page of google image search for 'greeks'. The idea that scandinavian and germanic people are the palest europeans and southern euros the darkest is complete bullshit. Most continental germanic people are like the color of chicken jerky.

What about that qt on the right

they are mediterraneens, in the past and now stop the white bullshits

modern greeks are simply roaches

>Most continental germanic people are like the color of chicken jerky.

basically like pic related or a bit browner. And by continental germanics I meant scandinavians as well. English people are fairer skinned. I remember a british comedian on tv said german people look like chicken jerky in one of his sets

>cherrypicking the ugliest ones you can find

Greeks are turkish rapebabies.

here's some greeks

and for comparison, some swedes

some norweigans....uh oh, what is this? scandinavians are meant to be paler then southern europeans aren't they?

Notice that among western, northern, central and eastern europeans, brown or dark haired people are normally lighter skinned then blonds?
And the palest people in the world are red or dark haired irish and scottish people?

Not blondes, who usually have a complexion something like pic related? Another norweigan girl by the way

compare this family of pale greeks to your typical swarthy, golden-bronze scandis

Looks like an albino hapa

The nu-male is strong in this picture.

sage

Even those at the pic looks white.
btfo nord mudslim

Greeks have never been white...
filthy fucking greasy wogs the lot of them.

oh, those eyes

Actually, Turks looking like Greeks is more accurate, have you even seen the first Turks? Now they are a mix of Greek,Armenian,Kurdish,Mongolian DNA and so on and so forth.

GREECE IS WHIIIIITE

What are you even talking about ahmed?He looks white

Kek. He's just really ugly

These are vikings user, do your homework before shitposting.

Greeks are basically Turks larping as ancient "Greeks"
Truly the niggers of Europe

Edit:
They are even worse than Turks , Greece has twice the nigger dna that turkey has Lmao

nice source

those people's colours are rare in greece,the vast majority of greece shares european phenotypes

caucasid and mongolid do not exist as a term

Italians and Greeks are the foundation of white society you fuck.

While your shitty country was nothing they created empires. THEY WUZ REAL KANGS.