Why hasn't Michelangelo been declared a saint by the Catholic Church?

Why hasn't Michelangelo been declared a saint by the Catholic Church?

Pope Julius was a cunt.

He was a blaspheme

Because he was a fag - and a vivid proof of how Catholic Church were intolerant against homosexuality.

Name 3 (three) miracles that he even performed.

>canonizing a homosexual

Why don't we have great visionaries and artists anymore? Michelangelo, Motzart etc. were brilliant - but nowadays we have shitty artists in a world where it would be much easier for them to be discovered?

he wasn't a martyr or related to any miracles. While his work was magnificent, what qualifies him as a person to be emulated for proper catholicism ?

It's because of global warming.

He was a fag, but he had a creative spirit. It's good that the Church put that creativity to good use, but I don't think he should be declared a saint.

The Church is the opposite of anything pure or godly. Sorry you're not woke.

It's mostly been done. Nobody gives a fuck about the second person to do something amazing. It's like novelty is more important than the work itself

>why hasn't (religious idiot) been given a (random religious title) within the (random religious cult)? I know this is the place for answers to my stupid non-political question about (random cult's retarded internal politics), rite? pic related it shows how faggoty i am

wew

You are looking at one.

and I know what you are going to say...it was just talent right?

because the Jews are trying to destroy western traditional arts by promoting abstract bullshit that nobody likes.

>not knowing most "saints" were raging homos

wew
when the priest rape you he say jesus so you don't think he is homo but a holy robot sex maniac just following holy orders rite

He committed heresy by painting The Creation of Adam showing Adam with a navel, thus implying he was birthed from a woman rather than being divinely created.

A masterpiece is still not a miracle.

Michelangelo was 23 years old when he sculpted this.

nearly everything that happens on earth is a miracle

cos you have to do a miracle to become a saint.

He was a good artist but not sure art counts as a miracle

Michelangelo had a falling out with catholic church because he anatomy and had very humanist perspective of God, a lot of his works were depicted in anatomic way. Pic related God is Brain.

And Second, why the fuck would he be a saint?He was just a magnificent artist of his time and made good contracts with Church, nothing saintly about it, just amazing work.

he was anatomist*

wtf i'm 30 and i still live with my grandmother

>canonizing a sodomite

This right here. Elimination of a people's means of expressing their spirituality under the guise of societal progress.

You are from Italy, it would be weird if you didnt live with at least 3 other generations in your household.

they've been trying to strangle the human spirit since the beginning

The Sup Forums answer would probably be the Jews. A more complex answer that another user summed up once was changing times and I guess artists wanting change.
Could also have something to do with the fact that artists are feely types thus in some retarded way through their sixth sense or whatever they feel the world around them. I.E the world is shit so artist are shit. The world seem more mysterious back then thus wonder inspired them.
Also it's hard to do especially when there's not really any teachers around to show you how to do this kind of thing. I say this an artist who has tried his hand at this type of art and just managed to make a copy of one instead of an original piece.

Because he didn't live a saintly life and he might've been a fag.

Here's the copy I made I had to do it for some assignment and this was the rough draft. After attempting to do a copy of the dudes work I now have even more respect than I formerly had for classic artists

his brand of magic wasn't recognized by the homosexual priesthood

hue hue hue hue brazilnut, ever thought to come to us for a change ? no centuries of kiddie fiddling

Famine came out great m8.

They still exist but painting and orchestras aren't the most popular art anymore. There's cinema and music which are probably the most popular, and we do have people alive today who are artistic genius. But I think it's a bit similar to then, with hindsight we can see the talent of Mozart and Michelangelo but how many people do you think were familiar about them? The average peasant had probably never been to the opera or visited the Vatican. So besides the few who had first hand experience of seeing or listening to the genius of their time they pass by unceremoniously in their era.

Sup Forums all about the preservation of European civilization. Get the fuck out you filthy reddit nigger.

you are looking at it wrong. the first problem is that making a living with art is difficult and even more so when the mainstream is just degenerate bullshit and there are no aristocracy anymore who can fund you jut because.
so look where people can make money with art: music, books, digital art, film. but dont expect grand statues and shit.

Thanks user I appreciate the compliment :)

There are many great artists. But they get lost in the sea of "art" that is being promoted instead.
also this