Be an american

>be an american
>chimp out(in a fully Greek Mob controlled area)like you do back home thinking you will get away with it
>beaten to death by locals

What did Greeks mean by this?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4675630/American-student-22-beaten-death-Greek-island.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI&t=53s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black apes in America think that they're God because the Jews give them special protections and encourage them to tyrannize people. So this is understandable.

the greeks are the ones who chimped out in this scenario

Dunno.

He was educated user.Not the typicall dindu

Nah, the Greek went hard in this scenario.

>Another race mixer off the streets

Good Job Greeks :^)

I agree. I've never seen a well behaved young African America man in France.

They'd always be loud and didn't speak a lick of French.

He started the fight.He smashed a bottle to the head of some security guy.Then he tried to flee but prolly bouncers from other clubs of the area caught him and beat him

God bless Southern European racism

I wonder what her father must be feeling right now

Not educated enough to think going to a foreign country and trying to fight people was a bad idea. His murderers will get 3 years in prison at most.

lmao cucked amerisharts

>le based texas xd

relief

someone should have raped the fucking subhuman carcass

Austin == fucking liberal

Thanks for one less liberal.

they deserve a medal

IDK, this guy was in college and I don't trust Serbs. This story doesn't seem worthy of politicization.

>Thanks for one less liberal
And one less nigger.

>yanks giving it big in a bar
>get battered to death

america btfo once again

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI&t=53s

press 'B' to btfo burgers

is that really him?

>of Austin, Texas
Why does everything always come back to this shithole? It's just a poorly planned city with shitty rent and horrible people. It doesn't deserve to be in the news half as much as it fucking is.

they didn't find the dead nigger storage i guess

It means good job Greece

1. Greece
2. No

Just your typical american. Glad he's dead we should kill the rest of them too

It wasnt just greeks but the bouncers were of serbian origin.
Removing Kepabs or removing Niggers, there is no difference.

dude can't be that smart if he thought going to greek as a african right now is a good idea

That LTG lookin' nigger got BTFO!!

>t. increasingly nervous nigger
You do know they hate you in Europe right? You do know they hate you in Asia right? You do know they hate you in C and S America right? You basically had America and Europe and you've alienated us through your horrible behavior. What does it feel like to know your genotype and phenotype won't last a century?
>INB4 white birth rates. We'll have plenty of time and room to repopulate after we get rid of the locusts the kikes have cursed us with.

>Muh college nigger isn't just a nigger you know.
If it weren't for Affirmative Action stealing seats from white and asian students there would be almost 0 niggers in college and you know this. So I'm supposed to celebrate this dumb nigger stealing a spot and then feel bad for him when he chimps out and dies?

>be black
>travel to Greece
Bad idea to begin with.

It was Serbs. They probably just said Kosovo is not Serbia.

>college
>dun nuffin
And that is why universities have been degraded to grades 13-17 as opposed to places that produce quality individuals. Their value is shit now and had Bernie sanders been voted in, free college would have been the final nail in the coffin

A weight on his shoulders was taken away.

Yes its on the DailyMail article.

I worked as a bouncer in Cyprus, mostly local football lads who done the doors with us. All of them train regularly, and the police turn a blind eye, well gave us a pat on the back to what went on.

Greeks and Cypriots use to love fighting with the Blacks and Pakis from the U.K, they saw it almost like hunting. Absolutely no surprise, wrong place to chimp out.

His last breathing seconds would have been hell for him, trust me.

Whites chimping out again

>be an american

Those are Africans.

sorrow
...that he spent all the fireworks 4 days back

we wuz civilized and shit

what the hell that above the ufo supposed to be?

Looks like a bunker or something

So two serbs beat up a black man.

So let me get this straight: so two niggers beat another nigger.

When will nigger on nigger crime stop?

Static emplacements/bunkers I guess