at this point they are getting more annoying than le based black man

>your kids will end up as los-

its shills or just redditors

if it ain't blond, you got conned

Yes.

S U P R E M E

ate

BACK AGAINST THE COLD COLD WALL

Male hapa foetuses should be aborted, females are allowed.

Pete rose down syndrome gene passed directly from haircut to children

/fa/ pls go

Steam the rice, pay the price.

>he was rich, average looking and still failed

I cant score shit myself but he still haunts me for this. I thought dating was supposed to be easier in america.

There is no white race. There is only the Caucasian race. Race mixing will finish the Caucasian races conquest of this planet.

Lydia Graham

What age are you? Serious question. Your age determines your approach.

he had autism. actual autism.

Modern fascism:
There is a time when humanity is streaming to diversity.
There is a time to separate the wheat from the chaff.

>the kids eyes

I'm thinking mom had plastic surgery, her eyes look nothing like theirs.

from ricemixing the new human race will born!

Why is Sup Forums so insecure over hapa males?

Jesus Christ Google.
Every day you find new ways to outrage me.

OK /pol, which of these women are actually white?

Google have an algorithm. A really good one. Only problem is that it completely ignores back people. Apparently algorithms are racist too. So they spike their algorithm with black so they can't be accused of racism. That's why you get retarded shit in your searches.

>White scientists.
Oh look some random and irrelevant black people.

why are hapa males so insecure?

Better than imbreeding

Too true, OP.
How do you think the first Jews in Europe felt, when their children started popping out Whiter then themselves due to inbreeding with the Europeans? Their kids started looking less and less like Semites, and more and more like Euros...even now, Trump's daughter, Ivanka, who "converted" to Judaism, has no semite blood at all, and her husband, who is the product of over a thousand years of outbreeding with Euros, has very little. Their children will have so little Semite blood that it will be ridiculous to even bother to trace it. What would their Semitic ancestors think of their lineage looking utterly NOTHING like them?
Not to mention the physical mismatches in skeletal structure and organ sizes that occur, even with very close genetic mixing...why do you think the Brits have terrible teeth, and many Americans have to use orthodontics to correct this? Tooth size is not matching jaw and skull formations, even in the mixing of different White genetics. And currently 40% of the U.S. population needs glasses, as eyes are not matching eye-sockets. What do you find when you dig up the old skulls of those that were born before all this? Perfect teeth. Mixing even farther afield is catastrophic.

If anything, all races should be trying to breed back to the genetic roots of the ancestors they most closely resemble. They will be happier & healthier for it.

The pseudo science you just spouted is laughable. Americans.

>tfw being hafu in Japan

>if you racemixing your kids will look ug-

>-ate

I count 9, including 2 through 5 on the first row.
Some of those depicted are using make-up and hair-dye to appear White.

Arr American famiree!

Dude was an autistic manlet.

>ly like Sid from Ice Age

those aren't pete's kids tho

she was previously married

This. The first thing that came to my mind was that she must have had plastic surgery. Asians do that a lot.

>tfw no jap gf yet

>-ly

sharpie marker eyebrows

Race Mixing is wrong and degenerate.

If you let your dick dictate your ideology then you are no better than a common nigger.