Flat earth

I'm serious I need help.

I've documented myself and I start believing more and more that earth is flat.

Pls give me some debunking before I start making myself look like a fool in front of my friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGMWPJo3o0k
youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell them about all the leading scientists across the globe that support the flat earth theory.

You're a serious retard.
Can you argue ?

GPS works in the middle of the ocean

appeal to authority

ad hominem

if the earth is flat how do we see the moon as a sphere through a telescope? that's gravitation Holmes.

Additionally, you can think about this.

In a round earth, the sun always has the same speed through the sky no matter what time of day. But with a flat earth, the sun should be moving much faster through the sky around midday (since it is closer), and much slower near sunset (since it is receding into the distance).

It's like a car driving past you on a straight road. It approaches slowly, then zooms by quickly when it passes you, then recedes slowly into the distance.

We observe the sun moving through the sky at a constant arc/second, that alone is proof enough.

The Round Earth is a myth perpetuated by international jewry. Even Sinead McCarthy knows this

youtube.com/watch?v=BGMWPJo3o0k

Here's some more proof: tides.

The tides during the full moon and new moon will be much more extreme, and the tides near the half moons much more moderate. Additionally, you can predict what the tide will be based on the position of the Moon in the sky. A moon directly overhead will be a high tide, a setting moon will be a low tide.

People who don't live near the beach aren't aware of this, but for ocean goers this is usually how you plan your day.

It's a fake conspiracy to make sure you don't focus on the Central Banks and Zionism.

Absolutely. Everybody knows the earth is round and hollow.

>spherecucks unironically believe this

Every single pilot in the world will have to keep quiet

Just pay for a holiday to antarctica, cruise ships leave from Argentina. Have fun wear warm clothes

>Pls give me some debunking

Flat-earthers reject all material evidence which disproves their 'theory'.

You refuse to let your silly beliefs be debunked, and insist on a massive conspiracy to suppress the truth.

Flat earthers are not interested in a discussion/debunking in good faith. They are interested only in controversy, which in turn attracts other retards suffering from psychosis who wish to join the supposed sekrit club and persecuted minority of 'true believers'.

Cos its unironically real

>The moving island
when your data starts to read like fantasy, you should question it.

Seasonal weather is impossible on a flat earth

jk m8

learn astrology

That doesn't disprove or prove anything except satellites being real.

Why would researching date, character types and happenings based on the stars help anyone.
I think you meant astronomy

but satellites being fake is a key part of most flat earth theories

Flat earthers believe God is done from radio towers

This
Also most flat earthers dont atually believe that bullshit, they are either a troll or just want to be different

Get on a boat and sail to the edge of the world to prove it. Bring several cameras and live stream it when the secret government agents show up to stop you (like flat earth loonies claim).

You will literally become the most famous person in the history of humanity. Why don't flat earth fags do this? Is it because they're a bunch of lunatic NEET weirdos that couldn't navigate out of a bin bag?

*gps not god
Fuck autocorrect

Ok thx. But just to be sure. How can I believe anything from nasa? They have so many shady events surrounding astronauts and the "moon landing". And what is up with antartica? I've heard u can visit the antartica peninsula but not on the mainland. Why were nazid intested so much on it? Could there be a ruin of a ancient advanced civilization?

I don't get this reasoning at all, why don't flat earthers become pilots and see the truth themselves?

Flat earthers failed GCSE science.

>I don't get this reasoning at all, why don't flat earthers become pilots and see the truth themselves?
see

globalists btfo

Because to be a pilot you have to do calculations based on a spherical earth. You cant become a pilot in most countries without spherical trig.

heres some debunk.....stop being a fucking loser faggot. if you are still having doubts gut yourself you subhman shit eater

I bet you're young and haven't been interested in astronomy, cosmology or physics. When I was around 18 years old I really believed that nibiru or planet x existence. Just look at the compelling evidence from this youtube vid.. oh wait it was garbage and lies.
This video from vsauce is a pretty good explanation for why the earth is round and not flat. youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs

Try debunking every argument with science and come back.

Try travelling to the fucking edge.

fuck me
yes i meant astronomy

Bruh where can i find more information on that pic?

all you have to do to prove or disprove the flat earth theory is to fly identical planes around the Tropic of Capricorn and the Tropic of Cancer. If they take about the same time, then it's false, if one takes significantly longer than the other, then it's fake

I find it very strange that not one person has circumnavigated the globe from North to South. Seems like it would be some extreme adventurer would want to try.

maybe both sides of the moon are identical?

lol

the prevalence of the flat earth theory among many people, including educated ones shows that people have no trust in the institutions anymore and go to insane length from the pure belief that they are lied to and that reality is the opposite of what government bodies say it is.
Same with cigarets, why should I believe it's bad when a government that attempts to harm me in any way it cans tries to prevent me from smoking ?

next time without Italy

> pic
Explain, what are Bol and Yah.

Nazis are just as retarded

We're on the inside of a sphere, looking inwards on the sky.

>if one takes significantly longer than the other, then it's fake
*it's real

why is the flat earth thing becoming a thing again in 2017 of all times for this to make a resurgence?
are there just more retarded people alive now or what?

watch video anyway OP
youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs

No you're right the Earth is flat. Round earth is a Jewish conspiracy to justify globalism

You can't use science to argue against people that don't understand it or don't think it's valuable.

Look up cavendish experiments on YouTube, there's a slew of them out there that support the theory of relativity, or "globe based gravity" and the only real uncontrolled variable in these experiments is torsion in the wire/rope/thread suspending the bar.

All this Flat Earth shit is retarded but it is being pushed everywhere. It must be a conspiracy to make conspiracy theorists look retarded. The law of gravitation is well verified by experiment and basic physics shows that a planet-sized mass will reach the state of lowest gravitational potential energy, i.e. a sphere (with slight correction for rotation). I have also verified with my own eyes that the earth is not flat.

-When in NZ, I saw that the patterns on the moon were upside down and Orion was tipped over.
-The Dippers and many other stars were no longer visible in the north, and many new stars became visible in the south.
-I talked on the phone to Americans and verified that it was night for them, even though it was mid-day for me.
-The longest days were in December, and the shortest days were in June.

These observations require the surface of the Earth to be curved, or they require astronomical objects to be holograms in a highly contrived Truman Show cosmology which brings in all sorts of problems. The simplest explanation is that the Earth is curved.

This is more logical then a flat earth imo

Here's proof that you don't need to be a scientist to understand:

Haven't any of you fucking retards ever climbed a mountain? You can literally SEE the curvature of the earth from a tall mountain.

>mfw theres retards this retarded in this day and age

You can easily measure it with shadows. I have done it and it was already done 2500 years ago.

>are there just more retarded people alive now or what?
More have access to the internet now, and the level of education in most countries is plummeting, combine the two and you have a recipe for some serious retards congregating to do retarded things.

NASA isn't hiding a flat earth dumbass, flat earth is a phoney conspiracy for retards to discredit conspiracies in general. NASA is right fucked up, but the flat earth isn't their secret. Whatever it is, has greater implications than flat earth.

So is your argument based on the fact that 2 people on opposite sides of the world can see the same moon? because they cant...

This guy gets it.

Explain to me then user how everything is moving away from us and everything is moving away from everything else. Is the earth expanding? Why arent the stars in the night sky converging on a point. Why can't I see polaris in the southern hemisphere.

>I've documented myself and I start believing more and more that earth is flat.

Please, don't have kids

easy, look at the moon edges. notice how the craters strech at the edge, meaning its a sphere. also you tell that from other planets (check amateur videos on youtube of jupiter spinning)

and if everything else is a sphere, earth should be as well.

This.

It's why I don't dismiss flat-earthers....well, for example, Eddie Bravo. I like him. He demonstrates the very thing you described very well.

He gets in a studio with ignorant glib faggot Joe Rogan. Joe Rogan thinks he knows anything about anything because

> he googles about it
> Jamie pulls it up

He brings guests 90% of which have Hollywood brain cancer and use "science" for the one single reason, and no it's not because they fucking love it, but because it's the latest and greatest ammo for jews (or you can read this as "GLOBALISTSTSTSTSTS") for crushing the white goyim and their church structures.

Eddie got vocal about flat earth CONSTANTLY repeating "I'm not saying that it's flat - I'm saying we don't know what it is" which is a great argument, because there are so many holes in NASA stories about too many things and if you don't questions them, you become worshipper, or "a fucking faggot" as I like to say.

In one of his "we don't know shit" escapades, Eddie was pushed by that insufferable cuck faggot Callen "who are those bankers you keep talking about" clearly displaying low level jew kike faggot bait - trying to get Eddie to name the jew so that he can stop the discussion and enter the "muh antisemitism" like disgusting human rats always do.

Eddie was smarter, didn't take the bait.

But what I'm trying to say is that flat earth, at least the way I look at it, is a "fuck you" to tax scamming, war mongering, zionist jew faggot child dick-sucking, pedophile government education system, nothing more, nothing less. I love it that it gains traction.

Same will happen SOON (mark my words) with antisemitism! Muh antisemitism. Mocking human rats, the bipedal anthropomorphic desert pests will become the norm. Pressure busts pipes - kill all the kikes.

this, im pretty sure flat earth is a psy op

Wow, debunk the globe, you debunk globalism I had no idea, we were just a logical deduction away from stopping nigger hordes

>All this Flat Earth shit is retarded but it is being pushed everywhere. It must be a conspiracy to make conspiracy theorists look retarded.
I don't think it's pushed by anyone. Black-pilled people are rejecting all forms of establishment. The Earth being round is an established fact, therefore it must be rejected.

Sage in all fields

The biggest problem with the flat earth shit that the flat earth faggots (who are mostly disinfo agents) is that they haven't figured out the reason behind lying about the shape of the earth versus how hard it is to lie about it.

Let's assume the earth is flat. That means that there are millions of people in on it, more than a few millions, maybe 300 million people who are all on a payroll. Everything from planes to GPS, all the schools, all science, all of them are getting paid by people who know the earth is flat. We're talking about a group of people spending trillions of dollars every second to keep this whole thing a secret, and they can be busted any time. All it takes is one insider to speak out. Huge cost, huge risk.
Now look at the reward. What do they accomplish? Wow, they hid the real shape of the earth. Really fucking worth it. What now? This is just retarded. What the shape of the earth is doesn't change anything.

If the earth was flat the best thing the (((elites))) could do instead of claiming earth is a sphere would be them embracing the fact that the earth is flat. Instead of lying about the shape, lie about the reasons behind the earth being flat. If we were all raised knowing the earth is flat and we were taught about it in school, we would consider it perfectly normal. We wouldn't even think about it.

the closest that flat earth could get to being true is as a false flag to cover up the hollow earth, and I don't even think that's likely

If the globe is debunked theyll just rename globalism discism

Flat earth is real. Everything you know is a lie.

or cosmopolitism like it used to be called until post communism novlangue hit

Opposite sides of the earth would see opposite sides of the moon in their night sky.

go to an air field and pay a couple of benjamins to go up in a small plane and go up to see the curvature of the earth. Throw down some benjis for a telescope large enough to see the human trash on the moon. all sorts of experiments you can do locally to disprove the flat earth shit. Every bit of evidence for flat earth is what the ancients had their own two eyes, you can have access with more than that.

Fallacy fallacy.

if its midnight in melborne its like 1 pm in uruguay dude

GPS