Can somebody explain this to me?

Can somebody explain this to me?

I mean, hippies are not afflicted. They choose to be hippies. They choose not to wash themselves up, in some cases. There is nothing wrong ith mocking it

There really isn't anything to explain. It's as dumb as you think it is.

>this guy still puts out libshit sunday """""funnies""""
This is why print is dead

Bluegrass comedy isn't a thing?

Leftist humor has sunk and become unfunny as the left has been taken over by SJW moralists.

Right-wing humor is gaining on the internet because the moral conservatives are a dying breed.

Moral guardians are the opposite of humor everywhere and as we've been swapping from Christian moral guardians to leftist moral guardians we're seeing humor move from the left.

The "conservative" comedy in this lefty comic is funnier than the comic itself. Ironic.

>Doonesbury is just a cynical Dobson

Irony is dead, and we have killed it.

i fucking want to hear the end of the last joke goddammit!
>so 20,000 illegals sneak into a bar...
then what /pol?

Replace old guy with blue bear in fedora and you have a Dobson comic.

I am so sick of people telling me what the "point" of satire is, and that point invariably is "don't punch down" as if the only acceptable humor is against white males and rich people

Fuck off, holy shit, anything is open to satire, not just "those in power"

There are not a lot of right wing comedians because right leaning people tend to have real jobs, like doctor, police officer, engineer, entrepreneurs, accountants, trades, etc.

That kike nose

HAHA WHITE GENOCIDE SO FANNY

Take a (you). Well done.

>the point of satire is to comfort the afflicted by afflicting the comfortable

No it's not. Stop making up rules. Why is it that the people who enable this "punching up" bullshit always *happen* to be the ones who are always "punching up" no matter what they do? To me it seems like a case of humorless sore losers who love to laugh at other people, but can't take a joke about themselves.

And why does jokes about immigrants or hippies or whatever automatically equal "conservative humor"? What's so conservative about making fun of immigrants? Bill Hicks made fun of hippies all the time, and he was self proclaimed "slightly to the left".

>The point of satire is to comfort the afflicted by afflicting the comfortable...
Ah, yes, I remember when this Law of Comedy was established after CERN found the Comedy Particle back in 2003.

Now where's the one for unfunny 'comics' like Amy (((Schumer)))

>The point of satire is to comfort the afflicted by afflicting the comfortable
no it is fucking not you goddamn philistine
go back to your women's study major if you want to get some pussy, don't try and delve in something you don't fucking understand the start and end of from your own ass

>Doosbury
Nothing of value

>truth is, ridiculing the non-privileged isn't particularly funny - it's just mean!

so this white male is saying black and jewish insult comedians aren't funny!!!!???
i can't believe someone would make such a racist comic!!!

Smug Liberalism: the comic

Surprised he still has a comic, the era of edgy smug liberalism is over desu, it's old now.

>What is dark humor?

Pure sophistry, using a fancy definition of satire that is obviously untrue once you cut through the bullshit. "Comfort the afflicted by afflicting the comfortable". What a bunch of nonsense. Satire's audience isn't "the afflicted". The funny thing about this is the "don't be mean" sentiment which completely KILLS comedy. Don't pretend to love and understand comedy when you're actively trying to limit it with your PC crap.

niggers with decisional power

>the point of satire is to comfort the afflicted by afflicting the comfortable
In other words, if you feel miserably, you'll only find comfort if other people feel miserably too. That's pretty fucking retarded.

>waaah waaah we should be comforting the afflicted waaaaah
> and by "afflicted," I mean, of course, exclusively trannies

Do they still wonder why they lost?

if I tell my conservative joke I get labeled a racist and a nazi and then next thing I know my manager is being contacted and pressured to fire me.

>But, hey, don't take MY word for it...
>Hear for yourself!

It's HIS comic. That's a character HE drew, saying things HE wrote.

that comic is fucking hilarious, what a comedic mind.

delet

>The fucking liberal in the audience hissing like a snake
Do they secretly know they're evil?

Name one conservtive comedian and prove it wrong, then.

We'll wait.

Comedy in America is more Jewishly dominated than our Banks. Name one comic who isn't black or a Jew. I'll wait.

Bill Burr.
Next question

Comedy, even more than Hollywood, flushes out anyone who isn't a liberal.
Also, finding a single counterexample wouldn't prove anything.

>we'll wait
Back to plebbit with you, faggot

>It's not that we're unsuccessful and unfunny
>It's a massive conspiracy to hold us back!
So basically you're black people.

What about these Jews amirite?

>comedy is to comfort the afflicted

i think i figured out why he isn't funny

tim allen

Coservative comedy is funny, remember Tough Crowd? Most of the guys there were right winged and miles more hilarious than the cucks doing late night shows.

It's PewDiePie still doing ridiculous Nazi shit? He was MDE-tier funny for a while.

Except that black people think there is a conspiracy while there is actually a conspiracy against whites and most whites don't believe it

Rob Schneider

EeeeuuUUUUGH?

> Tim Allen
> Norm MacDonald
> Rob Schneider
> Bill Burr
> Vince Vaugn

Tim Allens show got cancelled for wrong think. You see it all the time where hollywood will forgive people for the most heinous crimes. But as soon as they say something about kikes or just mildly conservative they're trashed in the media.

He just kind of does whatever he feels like. He slipped in a crime statistic when he said something about diversity.

Sam Hyde.

While I've outgrown it, I'd argue the sheer amount of 'skeptic' channels that spout watered down conservative, anti-liberal talking points for the purpose of humor is proof that there's lot's of people who would disagree with the principle of this comic, that 'satire is made to help the afflicted', ie, you can't target 'oppressed classes' and be funny.

"We'll have all your tequila, no ice!"

He made a joke about how diversity in video games just means sheboons with afros and then made a joke about how it's such a funny coincidence that a multicultural multiethnic society is dominated by corporations.

It's not even that, the problem is that leftists are acting like they're the revolutionaries opposing the establishment and fighting for the little guy while they're trying to protect multi-million corporations from the people, these people will tell you how you're the one in power while they're organizing a witch hunt to get you fired from your job because you said something they didn't like.

>satire had to be political and must criticize the right things

That's actually pretty damn funny.

>"you don't let politics completely control your sense of humor? buddy, what're you even doing?"

It's because that's been the only talking point liberals have had for the last 60 years. Contemporary liberalism has been rooted in victimhood since the beginning.

Notice how the conservative has jew hair.

Also replace hippies with niggers.

Slightly to the left in the 90s is 1488 COMPLETE NAZI SHITLORD tier to leftists now.

>tfw puukko understands English better than a native

perfect execution my friend

Woody Allen for example - or Roman Polanski. Still on good terms with hollywood. hollywood is disgusting.

Comedy isn't PC. The only funny 'liberal' comedians are Jews, and they're only funny because they're high-IQ and attacking another racial group - whites. (((They))) do this under the pretense of being 'liberal', or even 'white'.

Nick DiPaolo you dumb fuck

The Worst TV 'comedy' i've ever seen is Mrs Goldwater, A jewish version of Judge Judy. She keeps going around and either making judgements in favors of womens cause "Oh well it's car stuff, They can't know so YOU TRICKED HER!" Or in favors of minorities "You thought that by calling the police, they'd side with the white person, and that is DEVIOUS!"

Then there's Mrs LeBrun, it's like Mrs Doubtfire, A "it's 2015" attempt at redoing "La petite vie" and it sucks hard while pushing an Agenda.