Slavs are subhu-

why Westerners feel they can label whole Polish nation as 'toilet cleaners', 'thieves' and 'white niggers', but when you are called 'cucks', 'faggots' and 'thieves' you just point to a small group of your people and say:
>we dindu noffin, it's just 2000 Antifa squad, not all Germans
>we are still better off than poorfag Poorlands

I read it as being cocky on your part

also you fuckers treat brown refugees better than Slavs, I worked for a year in Germany and your job centre couldn't even help me with finding a new job (they said they dealt only with welfare leechers), yet you give 400 euro and apartments to the real invader - same goes for every other Western country where Slavs are being the scapegoats because you "can't" lash out on the poor refugee

>mad that you can't sponge off of krauts because kebabs are

kek

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

>also you fuckers treat brown refugees better than Slavs

the eternal Butthurt Belt of Europe.

I don't remember a shop looting happening in Poland, ever.

Literally every single thing you mentioned here about Poland is opposite to the truth.
I'm not bothered explaining because you wouldn't understand shit anyway with your shitty russian brain.
Just quick example, Poland had an empire and they actually made your Tsar go on his knees while being on a leash so I don't know what they teach you in Russia but it certainly isn't the truth.

Keep living in your imagination land if you wish but just know that outside your radioactive zone people actually have respect for others.
Dont think that you can behave like this because you've huge military... One bomb is all it takes.

Because there's nothing to loot. I've been to Polish skleps a few times and I'd only eat the shit they sell there if I was paid to do it.

Poland. We used to liked you because you were humble.
You've been letting our nice comments get to your head.
Sort yourself out or you'll become Canada 2.0

I have no problem with you lads desu, you're the only recent immigrants that actually tend to work (along with some other eastern euros).

A bit less public intoxication would be nice though, falling down drunk in the streets can be a nuisance.

>These insults coming from a Russian

> people actually have respect for others.

maybe the trick is that for poles "people" means other poles.

That is a lie. Our company has so many slavs at work but NOT A SINGLE NIGGER.

>Sponge off krauts
>he went to a job centre

I like the way the Nazis nuked Warsaw and the Pollacks rebuilt it the exact same way it was before.

>nuked Warsaw

should we tell the American the truth, guys?

I like you Poland :3

One of my neighbors is a polish family and they're all super sweet. Pls come to America ;_____; all of u

We have cheap adidas stuff too ;)

Is anyone here not a dude? This place is 100% men.

it's a copypasta you newfag

Ha! You forgot about pic rel
This pasta requires a pic rel.

1/10 bait

They are just shops like any other, pajeet

polski bootlicker having a say...

go make yourself usefull and clean some toilets

That sell polish crap that only a madman would loot.

>Polski bootlicker
He's from Poland, you fucking retard.
Ancom being against nationalism...
Call the KikeBusters.

You are comparing a region's entire history to current events in a once peaceful country which is currently being invaded by barbarians.

Slavs are part Mongoloid. Some are more Mongoloid than others. This is an inescapable fact. Wait a few generations and Germans will also be considered perma-shit skinned as well. People of German descent before the fall, however, remain pure.

Because such behaviours are very rare and are exceptions to the general peace and lawfulness that rule in those countries

So when Eastern Europeans, especially Polacks, try to take advantage of such incidents and try to pose as those better organised and more civilized, it's fucking laughable

Shall I remind you that Polacks still steal cars from Germany, or commit car accidents on german roads

And by the way - you only show how important it is what Westerners think of you, and how deeply uncomfortable and inferior you feel, when you immediately seized the occasion to accuse Westerners of nigger behaviour

What can I say - typical inferior, shallow, primitive Polack. He rather looks at what others do, but in real life acts like a white nigger

Your words don't make me angry because you evidently have no idea what you are saying.

Germans commit car accidents in Poland too. What's your point?

>trying to shitpost this hard

If brown "refugees" murder 2000000 of our civilians, drive another 10000000 out of their homes and steal a third of our country, then I'll hate them as much as I hate poles.

I doubt as often as Polacks who go there to work and try to cut corners and cheat, so they ignore transport norms and technical requirements