Hi before you nuke us

An iraqi here it seem that there is a lot of misconceptions and myths about iraq and many people want to nuke us so I came here to answer any questions you ask at least know something about the country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_United_States_embassy_annex_bombing\
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Kuwait_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saif_al-Adel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Ahmed_Abdullah
youtube.com/results?search_query=i will chop off your tongue if you talk about saddam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off sand nigger

You are a Arab therefore you shall be nuked you shit stain

Why I should be nuked what did I do

What was best: before or after Saddam?

You called me
>a nigger like it is an insult XD arabs aren't part of the nigger race but nigger isn't really an insult for us

Is it true that the Muslims back home are much more civil and friendly than the ones who migrate to Europe?

How's the life in Iraq?
What is the people's general opinion on what is happening right now in Europe?

What do you think about americans?

I bought a shit ton of iraqi dinar like a decade ago.
When are you guys coming around?

why all iraq flags are extreme shitposters?

do you guys have a stargate?

why your ilk rape women in europe?

You have a higher chance of being nuked by a Muslim nation than the West

unless you try to do something completely insane first and that's the truth.

Most of the leader before saddam were mostly good saddam was the worst his dump wars ruined iraq his death was a great day the good after him well more freedom and slightly better life the bad after him his worshipers continue destroying iraq and endless wars the south and the far north are better than the central and north

Why would we want to nuke Iraq? It's mostly Saudi Arabia everyone dislikes.

I impregnated a few of your women when I was there on tour

Yes people here are more civilised than the ones how migranted to Europe the immigrants are mostly from poor areas or criminal ones
Sadly they don't know much the media hide everything we Don't know about the leechs and criminals we thought that the majority are good and hard working and the people are mostly bessy with thier problems and the war in the north

Well extreme nationlist

Do you live in Baghdad?

nice! whats the name of your band senpai?

>but nigger isn't really an insult for us

Yeah because it's the truth that you're inbred subhumans who see barbaric violence as the only solution to conflict

Mostly good and kind people but government are literally total shit
No of course no the punishment for rape in islam is death those how rape aren't really religious

More chances to be nuked by israel not other Muslim countries iraq don't have alot of issues with it neighbour expect ksa
Many want to nuke the entire region
Are they sults and whores

>Yes people here are more civilised than the ones how migranted to Europe the immigrants are mostly from poor areas or criminal ones

Hmm, is it true also then that you prefer secular leaders over religious ones?

Starting to double-red pill myself here...where evil sandnigger types are really the creation of the Western imperialism and Muslims are actually largely secular before CIA started funding Wahabbists/Taliban/Al-Qaeda/ISIS/etc, unless I'm mistaken.

No I live in basra

Inbreed yes that a truth but what wrong with inbreeding
subhumans and violent some of us are but not all of us most of the people are good

>name of your band
Can't tell if you're trolling there...

this has to be larping

otherwise i'm fucking deceased

Hi neighbor

>but what wrong with inbreeding

Kek!

What's the most realistic future for Iraq?
I always hear it's going to be split between Iran and the Saudis.

The genes of genetic diseases in Ashkenazi Jews also carry the genes of intelligence.

>haider

You a Khomeinist piece of shit?
or based follower of Sistani?

Will PMU and rest of Shia militias rule Iraq now after IS id gone? Will you gas sunni Arabs? Will you fight Barzani if he declares independence later this year? If Saudis & Iran go to a direct war what will you do?

what do you think about the Shia Crescent and Syria & Iraq joining to be a Greater Mesopotamian Baath Reich?

Well most of the people here are fine with secularism but they want strong punishments for crimes and political corruption

The Muslim world wss mostly fine with secularism even Pakistan and Afghanistan were secular at a time but thing went wrong when suadi arabia started spreading it ideology many thugs and liers used religion to manipulate people

Wahhabism was created by crypto jews and some arabs with the help of the english intelligence to destroy islam from inside but the main issue isn't funding but there are many idiots in the region mainly in poor ones how are easy to be manipulated if the people were more civilised they would rigect this ideology but idiocy and emotions rule that why it is easy to manipulate people here the main issue remain with natives many of them are idiots while cutting the support will stop the spread but it will not wipe idiocy we need a strong mass education

Hi Haider, quick question

Do you think you're country will ever return to its former economic and cultural glory? And if so how would you go about fixing everything?

Is it true the Shia women are far more beautiful than the Sunni women? I have heard that in Shia cities like Najaf and Karbala the standard of hotness is much higher than the rest of Iraq.

do you think iraq is on a good way now?

> suadi arabia started spreading it ideology
Didn't the tension between shia and suni start when the Iranian revolution happened. Before that no radical muslims organizations even though Saudi Arabia was there

I don't know much about inbreeding but I'm not going to marry my cousin

Hi there my neighbour how are you

Iran will annex the whole of iraq kurdistan included in it
I'm more of an independent religious follower I respect sistani and no I don't follow Khomeini
The future is unkown but we aren't going to gas sunni arabs we will let the kurds go I guess but there is a chances of war with the kurds the state will be reformed by 2018 let hope the new leaders will fix the state and return it to it former glory
We would like a unity with syria and Lebanon shias accept the support of iran because of the anti shia hatred the are forced to fight or the will die I would like a unity of arabs no just some parts

>no I don't follow Khomeini
based

>Iran will annex the whole of iraq kurdistan included in it
How will they do that? The US and golf states will btfo them if they tried.

Post pics of Arab qts without the veils

It depends on the upcoming leadership the country might be destroyed but there still hope to return it to it former glory

Well I don't know much about that but shia are a religious group not racial ones the beautiful differe from region to another but the most beautiful are azris are Persians some arabs womens are also beautiful others are ugly

The bombers and mass killers are ksa creations not iran why it happens after the iranian revolution well ksa was preparing at the time they this madness started since 2001 and no shia aren't hostile or aggressive but sunnis are mostly hostile and aggressive shias are just defending themselves

Why are you occupying israel?
Go back to your homeland saudi arabia. Soon, we'll take over iraq.

Why is Iraq so bad at war? Serious question.

they were actually fairly decent under saddams regime, but now theyre making a total comeback in fighting ISIS

> killers are ksa creations not iran
then why did Al qaeda attacked saudi arabia over 400 times since 9/11 and not one attack against iran?

lol

It depends on the situation and the support the one how have the big gun will do whatever he want iran can defeat the gulf but not the us but iran have manny supporters in iraq and they are planing to control the entire region but the us is thier problem that why they are building a massive arsenals and want to have nukes

>this thread

how important is islam for you 0-10

So do you support iran even though they are imperialists ??

Why*

Maybe Iran can make another ottoman empire.

He called you a sand nigger not just a nigger you are your own special class of subhuman but then again a group of people so fucking stupid they decided to settle in a desert wasteland does not say much for basic reading comprehension.

Hey open your border so I can settle in the based Texas in USA

>Yes people here are more civilised than the ones how migranted to Europe the immigrants are mostly from poor areas or criminal ones
a yes the old, "we dindu nuffin, it's only our diaspora who is subhuman tier" excuse

How would a sand nigger in the desert know anything about European sand niggers think about that for a second.

But arabs and sunnis don't want them

I can't we're all full you can crash in Canada if you want they love when foreign immigrants chose them it's part of that wanting to be European complex they have

I don't care what the Saudis want. They're American Jewish allies. They'll have to be conquered.

Everyone else will agree if Iran forces an alliance.

I don't hate israel I just want them to stop killing Palestinian and iraqis are natives with arabs blood most of us didn't come from arabia

The government don't care about the army the assassinate many commanders and generals because the fear coups and many thinkers and politics are assassinated or expelled because they are a threat basically a game of thrones

Iran is shia majority and many areas are 100% shia and the sunnis in iran follow hanfism or sufism and both cults look at wahhabism and isis al qauda and taliban as prevents and sick cults iran secure it borders that why alqauda didn't succeed in attacking it and iran don't have millions of supporters like ksa all attacks were done by people how live in ksa not outsiders

5/10

No I don't support iran I just talked about thier plan and how they are going to do them
No not really thier ambition is big but thier supporters and friends are fews

Nigger come from negro which mean blacks it is not an insult nor mean uncivilized
I'm talking about the people in the region for those in europe the main issue is that mosques are teaching hate they have been fucked in the brian there not in the ME OR N. AFRICA
That a truth

Well I know much not too much but I know much

>shia are peaceful
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_United_States_embassy_annex_bombing\
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Kuwait_bombings

Also this is one of ISIS leaders, he was responsible for american embassy bombings in the 90s and 80s. The US said that he escaped to Iran since 2001, but Iran denied that. In 2009, Iran "arrested" him, but then released him, breaking International laws, and then he joined ISIS. So why would Iran Do that?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saif_al-Adel

Where did you learn English? Was is hard for you, comparing to arabic orthoghaphy?

There is something about your writing style that makes it painful to read; I sometimes see that from other native arabic speakers too.

Also this guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Ahmed_Abdullah

What do you think about Saddam Hussein?

youtube.com/results?search_query=i will chop off your tongue if you talk about saddam

NVM I saw you answered already

Deir Ez Ezzor when?

Merchant thread

Thoughts on Trump?

We won't nuke you silly, we will feed you alive to the Pigs :)

I have a legit question. How do you (and the rest of Iraqis?) feel about the countless amount of your compatriots who left the country and flooded Europe, USA or elsewhere?

How do you feel about Assyrians, Arab Christians, and other religious minorities?

You're not a nigger, you are a SAND nigger.

Meaning, you act like a jungle nigger, but you live in the sand.

>but what wrong with inbreeding

ahahaha

>negro comes from black etc etc
It's board culture. Everything and everyone is a something nigger.
Sand nigger
Maple nigger
Burger nigger
It's just the way it is.

Also, I left a pair of sunglasses at the top of mount sinjar, any chance of you grabbing them for me?

I didn't said shia are peaceful is said they are peaceful compared to thier sunnis brothers what happen in the embassy is horrible but judging a group by parts or individuals is wrong
We are good a writing or speaking English it is hard for arabic speakers expect the experts

He was a horrible leader murderered alot destroyed economy and the siege iraq would be a better place if saddam did become a leader

It is the heart of isis may God be with It people

He is a great leader respectful better than obama

Defeating him is hard task

That is worser than nuking

The jews aren't going to be defeat easily
Many view them as cowards and traitors they let isis in then runed leaving thier families tgey don't like them in general but some feel pity for them
Still sand nigger isn't an insult for me XD

Are you that weeb from Mosul?

No I'm from south iraq

>unironicly using XD

All I know about you guys is that you're into some weird 3D loli and shota stuff out in that region but it's not just done by your country alone so it's not just your fault.