Army fail

What kind of bullshit is this?

This is the masterplan to only having males and females(males) in the army.

What the hell is wrong with you people.

>must

or what, we get the fucking shower police

no, no this is good

see women won't want to be in the army now, it's perfect.

Mattis is a genius

2ndPBP

Be happy, it will be easier for the east to win the war

Why not? I'm all for only women in the front line

B-but women can't fight for shit. Everyone knows that.

the front line isnt for fighting, newfriend

not military, but are they commissioned fucking officers? Someone who knows should identify their rank

this
It's the best way to fuck with the people pushing for more females in the military by lowering overal standards

can just anyone use don't ask don't tell to scoot over to the ladies' shower and get a peek at all the privates? :^)

Women are the ultimate warriors, did you not watch Wonder Woman, or are you just ignorant?

>start acting like woman because of your mental health issues
>demand dignity and respect

what happens if a tranny has a boner in the shower?

This is my rifle, this is my gun

This is for fighting, this does not define my gender you bigoted cis

Indoctrination of military goyim is almost complete.

WOKE

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT FUCKING FAGGOTS AND TRANNY TRASH OUT OUT OUT

>looks like putin's grandad

That's a common occurrence for a woman with a penis

The US government needs those enlistment signatures. They just don't want to pay for separate bathrooms and show stalls for transgenders.

Is this what happens when you lose 2 wars to farmers and shepherds in a row? The military is a disgrace.

What, you think trans women are the only ones getting perks?

What about transgender men that are "lesbians". Like (((Bruce Jenner))) and many other trannies that actually like women. What happens if they get a boner in the shower? Surely that's more of a a worth scenario to avoid than hurting a tranny's feelings. I'm all for transgender btw. I believe it is a genuine thing you are born with. I also believe a lot of people are influenced into doing it in life or by like sexual desires but w/e. You can't punish genuine transgenders for it.

If a transgender rapes a woman in the female showers will the woman get kicked out of the army for practicing homosexuality on base?

aahhahahahaha the us army aahahahahahahahahahah

The north american continent is in a state of serious decline and this is their reaction. You have no enemy to fight and nothing to do and yet you are still declining.

End state.

you burgers are fucked up beyond believe. it's not just sweden and the shithole i live in, this insane cancer spreads everywhere in the west.

ffs, just stop this ride

Being a fag is allowed in the military now

It's funny how we always find new lows.... I trully wish for the greatest purge of all time, humanity was a mistake, let animals have a chance...

>might pass, can't tell from the pic
>a man in a dress
>a man in a dress
>a man in a dress

That's Obama's legacy right there

This. What a fucking disgrace.

Whose military is this? Those aren't US uniforms

Oh I'll give them dignity and respect alright.

So long as they don't drop the soap.

You upgrade your brooms to guns yet?

>What kind of bullshit is this?
How the fuck did they even get their hair so long!? This tranny shit is a new thing in the military!!!

>two of the three trans wo(men) are looking directly at the womans crotch area

yeah they are totally safe for women to be around in the showers

Pick your poison I guess. Are trannies on the front line better than actual females? At least the normal men wont feel inclined to put em on a pedestal or die for them on account of evil patriarchal misoginistc privelages like chivallry, honor and duty.

>the moment when even the US Navy is not as gay as the US Army

We have quite a few top ranking mil trannies in our media, maybe its an addetive in the rations or something?

This is the real reason Obama kept firing generals

"Don't ask don't tell" was repealed like a decade ago.
Now its "tell us so we can treat you like a special snowflake"