How do we combat degeneracy like age of consent and give back the freedom to the individual to choose?

How do we combat degeneracy like age of consent and give back the freedom to the individual to choose?

It wasn't until the 19th century in America that relations beyween young girls and adult males was frowned upon. The age of consent is an invention of the modern mature women to try and encourage young girls to be promiscuous and avoid mongamous, traditional relationships.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/b28078433
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that cp?

How did we even get to this point? How did men cuck themselves so hard that we made laws so we can't act on our attractions?

> degeneracy
> age of consent

shut the fuck up
you wouldn't know degeneracy even if it slapped your

dumbo

>is a shill for old ugly feminists
>calls others stupid

>and give back the freedom to the individual to choose?

Before the age of consent it was up to the father's choice.

>It's a pedophiles trying to work the libertarian angle episode

Into zee gas chamber you go!

basically this. the child never was involved in the choice. AoC happened becuase the children started having more choice and butthurt house wives didn't want their kiddies raped by shamal or tyrone

so just undo all of womens rights and it will be the fathers choice again just like pol wants anyway.

Unironically neck yourself. Pedophiles deserve nothing but to be hung in public.

>It's a neckbeaed pretends to be conservative and traditional while supporting progressive ideals episode

>How do we combat degeneracy

I have a solution. R u ready?

It's over. Thing will get even worse. Get used to it.

> hurr durr you're spreading jew pill blue pill, waaaa, things will get better if we want them to get better, waaaaa I post on /pol daily that has to count for something waaaa I'm saving the west by every shitpost I make waaa and there's so maaannyyyy youtubers talking about muh tradition muh patriarchy that means we will fix the problemssss

Oh, ok then, guess I was wrong.

Pedos deserve their own haram of lolis in a luxury mansion.

I'm not a tradcuck. I hate people with mental illnesses and other birth defect.

considering what most females do with their freedom is that a bad thing.

>Wants to have sex with a 4 year old
>Calls others degenerates
Fucking retard.

>hates people with birth defects and mental illnesses
>on a Mongolian knitting autism board

sure, buddy

The 60 IQ sheepfucker tries to give input

Ahmed calm down

You want to fuck your daughter. Why should I think twice about what you're opinion?

>The age of consent is an invention of the modern mature women

It's Christian morality + syphilis+ Hajnal line / Christian marriage within the merchant economy. Ironically, syphilis was introduced through the rape of foreign land by mercenaries.

AoC wasn't supposed to be for real world application beyond the sermons but once UKUS went into demographic decline the satanic abuse stuff became popular.

for the females? yes
for you fags? of course not, you get all the money, control, and agency over half the populations lives again, why the hell wouldn't that be a sweet deal to you?

How the fuck is increasing the chances of monogamous relationships while decreasing random sexual relations wrong for anyone except an exclusive sheepophile?

don';t you see user? if it reduces random sexual relations its not okay because it might hurt our fee fees, we cant have gays and sluts being more faithful, that would mean we'd have to do actual work to assimilate them!

Pedophiles like you will burn in hell

not an argument plebbitard

Agreed, my gay goy! Leave your little girls to the government. Surely, we cannot corrupt them more than the disgusting cis pedophiles!

Is it wrong that I got hard reading this? I'm gonna leave the internet for awhile

Y u heff 2 b mad?

>taking wives before they are brainwashed by kikes and ruined by hedonistic culture and riding the cock carousel is bad
unironically kill yourselves

Goddamnit user...

Got any moar?

How about I come up with a counterargument instead?
Why do you think child molestation is OK?

see >child molestation
Nice feminist lingo retard

Why do you think child molestation is okay?

(btw a child is now any female below 30 years of age)

good deal for us, irrelevant consideration. The question is what ensure the continuation of the species and civilization.

The logical counter that you should have come up with is that degeneracy does not bred. And women who chose moral behavior and are intelligent enough to realize they would be happiest fulfilling their biological role. The progressives are not breeding, Christian conservatives are having 4+ kids per family. Soon the west populations will explode with superior genetics because we allowed for degeneracy and let it happen.

The only err in our society we must fix is that we must stop supporting single mother who draw on the tax system. We must allow for people to choose their paths in life but not promote poor choices. In truth we have made women dependent not on husbands and family's but on government, this must end.

You tell 'em, Joseph Smith.

We're talking about allowing a father to decide a life for husband daughter, rather than allowing the government to control her thoughts and turn her to dangerous, unholy and promiscuous lifestyle. If that's not something you stand by, you're in the wrong board.

Meant his daughter, my apologies. Tried to condense my argument.

Having sex with children is wrong you fucking sicko.

And yet you could do that without letting people fuck children.

>pedos think this is erotic

Well, yeah, that's how it's supposed to be. No one could argue otherwise. A girl belongs to her father until he has her married.
>not agreeing with feminist bullshit is a mental illness
Go die
What man wouldn't want to fuck his own daughter? Why else would you have daughter? They're hardly good for much else.

Do you want your daughter getting diddled by a 40 year old?

So letting children have sex with teenagers is alright?
That 12 year old girl is gonna fuck a 15 year old in your degenerate as fuggggg country.
Whew we got it so much better here.

I cannot stress enough that you read the later chapters of this 1912 book by German physician Albert Moll:

archive.org/details/b28078433

Particularly the pages on "Inculcation of the sentiments of shame and disgust" in the child.

It's shit, try phil phantom on asstr

Because kids are generally fucking stupid and easily manipulated. This law isn't meant to oppress mature kids, it's meant to protect the stupid kids from making dumb decisions.

Just google gelbooru and fap to lolis and stop wondering why this fascist government is stopping you from molesting kids

A father would know when it is time for his daughter(s) to marry. The state should not control that. If that means some truly disgusting people will take advantage of that liberty, so be it.

>Having sex with children is wrong
No, it isn't. Sex with little girls is good. They like it.

INTO THE OVEN IT GOES

I think if you have a sane mind you can tell when the female body and mind is ready for reproduction.

Pedophiles are completely taken over by the predator in them.

>you could do that without letting people fuck children
It's not about sex but relationships retard. And no you can't do it with age of consent in place. The kike government has more power in this case than the girl's family.
Plus she's going to get fucked by her peers in school and get brainwashed by mainstream jew culture up to the age of 18 at which points she's barely redeemable and will most likely proceed to ride the cock carousel all the way through college.

I'd suggest Taming a Tomboy on Piper's Domain or most anything Marcus wrote on the same site(particularly the Tiara Room stories).

What a dumb loaded question. Ofc I'd prefer a 40 year old who has his shit together over some teenager who just started getting a taste of the outside world.

>that flag

Ah yes, your country truly is the ideal civilisation, if only we could live in such a glorious utopia...

I think it can be updated to 15-18 girls being married off by parents to a 25-28 year old male (with the male's parents overseeing as well) to compensate for brain development completion in both parties, as well as satisfying the natural proclivities involving age preference for both sexes

You have to work with natural systems to their maximum benefit for the species and individual development, not to what ever delusion humans superimpose onto reality

It is you fucking idiot.

Thanks lads, see you in 10-20 minutes...

You did 70 years go. And you kept it full of cotton fields instead building something for us to use.

I'll take a field of niggers over a mosque full of bombs any day, Mohammed.

It's hard to find the stories I like(incest with a young girl child or a young girl being married), so many stories are the other kind.
Oh, and I suggest it whenever the topic comes up but The Trouble with Gurley Pets is a good story about the dangers of getting what you want.

>predator
It's not a "predator" you dense fuck,
It's a natural desire take and groom the female before she's of childbearing age. It makes perfect sense to take them before they start fucking left and right

If I choose the 40 year old and I know that he's going to be a good husband and take care of her then why not?
Besides I would prefer her to be with a 20-something man who has a promising future who she can be attracted to instead of an old fuck, so your question is essentially a strawman

This

Shut up anglo. You stole all our crown jewels.

based pedoposter.

Shut the fuck up anglo.

Mods should start ip banning anglos and germans, these guys are horrible, brainwashed cucks.

Which we now use as a synonym for our balls. What a wonderous and powerful country you are!

And in a real practical application of arranged marriage the match should be arranged soon after the girl is born to a boy about 10yo who is the son of a good family so the couple will grow up together and be very close and then marry after her first blood.

>flag
>views

art imitates real life.

>It's a natural desire take and groom the female before she's of childbearing age.

What the fuck are you talking about?
That's a parent's job. unbelievable

First blood.

>using the guise of fascism to make it seem like you're accepted into society

there's no point even humouring you, you know you'll forever be on the fringe of society.

Yeah but arranged marriage is dysgenic. Stop shilling pedophilia to alt retards who don't care anyway.

You're a Jew or a liberal degenerate

I believe marriage shouldn't be preordained, but I believe multiple options should be presented from a young age for both sexes.

Spot on burger. Maybe burgers aren't all fat and stupid after all.

>It wasn't until the 19th century in America that relations beyween young girls and adult males was frowned upon.

this is what pedophiles actually believe

AOC laws ensure that girls learn to become sluts and separate sex from love or commitment early. After puberty girls should be married off to young adults, the bond will be stronger with the husband being the clear leader in the relationship. The father should also be free to marry off his daughter is she is a burden on the family and would live a better life with her husband.

This also means they will not get a higher education which is bad for society and her view will naturally alien with her husband's to a great degree.

All we can really do is marry young to show that it is fine and argue on the internet. Society is too cucked to accept this at the moment.

>parent's job.
What's parent's job? To have a romantic relationship with the girl? If she doesn't, she will do it with her peers at school

ok great lets switch to natural free for all polygamy that will surely be great for our society
There are other ways to promote good genes

We are attacked by the Jews. So we are virtuous.

>but arranged marriage is dysgenic
No, it isn't. Arranged marriage coupled with cousin marriage or with only the most superficial considerations when choosing the mate, maybe. Girls getting knocked up by randoms, getting into relationships because "he feels right" is dysgenic.

What does polygamy have to do with the eugenic banning arranged marriage?
No, stopping a woman from selecting her mate is dysgenic.

Huh? Wasn't women marrying at like 13-14 years old very common until recently in the grand scheme of history?

Based confederate is right.

You may have lost the war, but at least you won this argument.

women selecting anything is dysgenic

>stopping a woman from selecting her mate is dysgenic
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA
THEY SURE MAKES THE BEST CHOICES

I think you know what I was saying.

Parent's job to raise the child properly and protect her from predators until she is ready physically and mentally.

>stopping a woman from selecting her mate is dysgenic.
How? Someone who knows better than her and has better criteria on which his decision will be based will make a better choice for her. And in arranged marriage it's not like the guy has much choice in the matter either.

Yes, but arranged marriage is abnormal and dysgenic because it allows reproductive opportunities to men who are low quality.

>Parent's job to raise the child properly and protect her from predators until she is ready physically and mentally
Girls want male attention starting even before they become fertile. If there's no male figure that her parents can select to be her husband, she's going to get it elsewhere i.e. her school, that's how the cock carousel starts
Parents can't stop her from doing that, she's just gonna rebel and get Tyrone as her boyfriend at the age of 12

>it allows reproductive opportunities to men who are low quality
Why would the family select a low quality man?

Because Pajeet bought bitcoin in 2010.

ITT: Virgins so ugly they need to lower the age of concent to broaden their search.
Kill yourselves you degenerates

women hates young girl. They just can't compete

Then he's intelligent and ahead of his time, no?
That's selection for intelligence right there. More important than physical characteristics and dominance which is what females care about the most.

>it allows reproductive opportunities to men who are low quality.
If that's the best the family could do they must be pretty "low quality" themselves.
>you just can't handle a real woman
Typical roastie crap.
Young girls are better than grown women, get over it.

It's dysgenic if you expect even the lowest tier of retard to have kids. Which happens anyway because women select for stupid characteristics that were maybe useful in the caveman days but hold no value anymore in the modern world (eg height, agression etc). Done right arranged marriage ensures that the people who are above average have the kids.

inb4 hentai loving 40yr old virgin discontent with women not wanting to fuck him so it must be because they cant make good
>what is anecdotal evidence?

Nigger your on the INTERNET that is abnormal
We love avoiding nature as nature and bending it to our benefit
Stop being a hypocrite

moving the goalpost to shitty parents and other garble to shill pedophilia on Sup Forums

see paarthurnax's philosophy it might save you

My neighbors are two mentally ill chinks whom are in an arranged marriage. They're both totally unfit to have children and in a free European mode of courtship they would be infertile. Yet they now have a suicidal daughter and son.

In China, the killing of female children has caused a eugenic male bottleneck where only the better men are able to find a mate.

You could argue the converse using the history of Jews, but the arranged marriage is a dangerous population overshoot technique that warrants caution.