One question for you Sup Forums

One question for you Sup Forums
Why are you all so racist, sexist, misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobic and of course transphobic?

He's hot

Because some people have values

I wouldn't be any of those things if you people just let me live my life in peace. I was one of those people who got turned on to Sup Forums by gamergate.

I only became (for example) a transphobe when the media started actively promoting the tranny lifestyle, teaching kids how to cut their dicks off, getting people fired for not using the "right" pronouns, etc.

Live and let live, but that goes both ways. Talk shit about straight cis-white males, but don't be surprised when we talk shit back.

>what is freedom of speech

Why are you a faggot, OP?
sage

XDDDDDDD

Why be a feminist liberal when you can just kill yourself?

because they're degenerates and they know it; that's why they must get the msm to have their bullshit agenda pushed so far down everyone's throats.

Because it's natural to have an in-group preference to your own kind?

Why same post several times a day everyday? Sage this shit you dumb fucks

because its funny...

Because I follow Islam.

"phobia" implies a irrational, unreasonable, and unthinking fear.

The fear that homosexuals, transsexuals, and muslims are undermining western morality and will lead to the destruction of western civilization turned out to be entirely reasonable and rational fears, given that they're currently being vindicated.

kek

>flag
checks out

we LARP because you cry over nothing

>Shoves bullshit in your face
>Calls you scum of the earth because you are white and a man, and your race/gender are the most successful in history and somehow that's evil.
>Tells you to shut up because they don't like what you're saying
Nice self-awareness.

What we say is objectively more true in every way and you know it, stop living in a fucking fantasy world because facts hurt your feefees.
Just because you don't want things to be true doesn't mean they will ever stop being facts you freaks.

You seem to think you can choose theories that fit your worldview better and that will make them true. It does not.

Because it's necessary right now.

you're all such nazis i can't

Because life is full of harsh truths, and the harsh truth is that there is a reason for all of the above to be ingrained in human behaviour.

Ask the poor bastards posting from military and government IPs. Lololololololol.

/thread

Woah there, stop being such a bigot

Because fags, trans and niggers won't shut up about being any of those things. Stop your pride parades, stop filing lawsuits for special bathrooms or considerations. Like like a normal person and no one will care.

Why could you express opinions as a woman, when you could just be quiet?

How are you going about it though? Teach your children right, educate people who are willing to listen. Strengthen your community through action. Yelling nigger online (or in the street) won't change anything.

the meme gets better each time

Nobody likes feminized, pussified cunts.

Transphobia is an impossible concept, because it implies an irrational fear of trannies. But trannies are objectively terrifying people.

You just don't understand my culture. We are a board of peace.

Ish allah ackbar

why be trans when you could just kill yourself ?

Why are you all so racistophobic, sexistophobic, xenophobophobic and of course transophobophobic?

Why be claustrophobia ?
Why be arachnophobia ?
>Just sit in your closet with spiders and shut the fuck up..

What's that for? the pic.

Because I've learned how to lie to my family and friends.
It's none of their business what I really think anyway.

why wear a shirt like this when you could just kill yourself?

Because we can be ourselves,we have every right to hate someone. My oppinion matters to me,and if people agree that traps are gay then it matters to them too.

That's a dude?

Because I'm not you fucking Nazi

kek

I don't fear them, I simply despise them.

Fine. We'll all be super snowflakes. And when everyone is a super snowflake then nobody will be super at all!

I'm not an example myself to the full extent since my wife has a kid from before we met, but I just stick to traditional lifestyle and surround myself with people who share my values

How are you going about it though? Teach your children right, educate people who are willing to listen. Strengthen your community through action. Yelling white privileged bigot online (or in the street) won't change anything.

I've never met a person who wasn't racist, except for a few extremely mentally disturbed lefty nuts. It's just easier to discuss it publicly here away from the thought police with (almost) full anonymity.

Holy shit guys, I think it's over.
How could we ever recover from this?
Why is the left so good at memes?

Why? Do you know where you are? IT'S Sup Forums FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!

>Sup Forums
>transphobic

Because go back to redd.it

You always begin with the people around, which is the simple truth too many polacks fail to understand

cuck

Why be lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer + when you could just STFU?

I kind of like it.
>Why be LGBT when you could just STFU?

Because we all are right. And we care about the future of our white children.

Wouldn't real tolerance be allowing people to have opinions you disagree with?

Someone photoshop this to "Why be a radical empowered feminist womyn when you can just be quiet?"

Because people like you won't stop using labels to justify your anti-rational bullshit.

Because.
Why aren't you.
Why the Fuck should I care about these issues, or your opinion.
Fuck off.

>because
>why not
Get some baisc education going user.

>why be a nigger, a cunt, or a faggot when you can just be quiet

fapbappity doo

Because God tells me to be, though slavery is permitted in the Bible, most my racism is directed at the fake Zionist Satanic Jews.

I hope you know that this doesn't solve the issue it only buries it.
keeps it under pressure
until it eventually boils over again
and everyone tells each other to shut the fuck up.

Im really suprised about the vast vocal majority of lefitsts seem to have no conception of the term "escalation" or "vicious cycle"

they are ignorant to how warfare operates, or atleast don't really figure it into their actions.

but I guess alot of this shit is marketed towrds angsty teenagers that just need to rebel against anything that they can justify.

Stepparents are not cucks and she's only nineteen. Enough time to make more kids
It will really boil down to a bloodshed or global Brazil-South African segregated fusion

because not to be would be accepting such degeneracy

They are a danger to the fabric of society.

Look. Let me explain it to you with an analogy:

If you have a clean and clear pavement. At some point, maybe via bird shit or weather, weeds get onto it. In biology they are being called Pioneer plants. Their sole purpose is to grow as much as they can and die off. Their dead material now will slowly turn into soil for the next generation of Pioneer plants. This cycle repeats itself until no more pavement is there and everything submerged into the chaos it was before.

Now take a guess what transgender people are in this analogy? Right. They are the manure for something way worse e.g. pedophiles.

There is a holy order to life and this universe one can figure out only using reason. This order has to be maintained for the sake of the nature of this order. Let us call it Logos. To maintain this you need to put in energy. And this is where god comes into play. God is the highest order one could imagine, if you actively engage against this order you are literally being a tool for the devil beside wasting your precious life revolving around your sexuality and how to gratify your unruly passion. It is animalistic, like the beast is. That why it is a cardinal sin.

Repent user. Gods mourns for his lost sheep.

>global Brazil-South African segregated fusion
you have been on Sup Forums too long my friend

can't help it. i was born like it

>chairo

This.

The disgusting irony is that THEY are the ones who need to "just be quiet". We only want to be left alone.

You never left New York it seems

You didn't mention antisemitic. oy vey

because your so authoritarian.

Humans are naturally like when people look/act like ourselves and we don't like it when they're different.
People are naturally xenophobic, you can't change that.

This is one of the rare posts on this board that actually made me think
hm reale make u tirhok

The last sixty years of education in European societies went against the basic biology and human nature. So are results of our lunacy

>why make me defend my logic fallacies in open discourse when you could just let me and my friends live in perpetual echo chamber.

These words don't mean anything. At all.