Hamburg

So, these are your "Germans" protesting G20 and maybe looting and destroying property afterwards.
Notice something?

the noses

You lost the claim to your country in WW2, did you forget?

No deodorant.

they hate capitalism but love its produce.

More Semites than a quarter catching competition

The dark glasses mean something. Could be something to do with the word 'shady'. There is nothing authentic about these protests. Just agent provocateurs and actors.

A lot of them are pretty tanned and faggy looking. Like purple neckerchief guy with that stupid shit on his arms.

I quite enjoyed Hamburg when I was there. Would come back to visit 'Minature Wunderland' but only when that bullshit is stopped.

>all whites
Is the meme that all righteous strong men died in the ww2 true?

LOL Europe refugees are the least of your problems...European whites are CHIMPING out

This is literally the whitest group of people I've ever seen in my life. Whatever point you were trying to make with your shitty thread, you fucked up.

Europe is not America. We don't have a lot of niggers

There are maybe 4 people in total who don't have blonde hair.

Again, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

So Mexicans are white now?

I left France because of sandniggers & niggers and you tell us there aren't that much here ? kek

really?
good to know

I thought Germans were supposed to blonde with straight hair

Why do they all have curly brown hair?

Dem noses

I hate these fucking faces so goddamn much. I studied in Hamburg and I met a lot of these niggers, especially i sociology classes. They think, they are a gift to humankind for the "there's enough for everyone" bullshit they spew. Egomaniac dumb as rocks pieces of shit, who think they were spoonfed wisdom by Karl Marx himself, but actually just parrot anything, that is either said by the lefty profs or is written in some (((scientific paper))). You can't imagine the endlessnes of my hatred.

France is part of Africa as of recently.

Rape.. a lot of rape and more is coming
Prepare for black nazis in the future

>notice something?

Much like the Native Americans, all the German warrior phenotypes were extinguished in wars and the race is now severely impoverished because its missing a critical caste necessary to maintain order, cohesion, etc etc

If you went outside once in a while you might get a sun tan like these people

There do seem to be a lot of filthy Spanish commies there though

All paid for by Soros

>all white liberals

Germany, you need more diversity.

They look Israeli, look at the low ears.

and sponsored by Murdoch who is Anglo-Saxon.

Look like Italian mutts.

watching the RT stream of this right now. why do commies have such shit taste in music?

2 jews already spotted, just after taking a peek

fpbp

Exactly. The right to do public protests in Grundgesetz doesn't apply to them:
>(1) Alle Deutschen haben das Recht, sich ohne Anmeldung oder Erlaubnis friedlich und ohne Waffen zu versammeln.
The right only applies to Germans. There are no Germans protesting G20.
This is the actual news here. This is what needs to get out over Twitter.

Had you never seen a white person before today or something?

They are all Israeli, even the blonde ones.

Jews, Slav rape babies, arabs,sub saharan africans, mixed and cucked white traitors?

What the fuck

There are some Italians in there. Ignore the Amerifats saying they're Jews, there are no Jews in Western Europe, just tons of commie Europeans

I spotted about 10 before even getting 3 rows in. Leftist useful idiots need their Jewish handlers at all times.

I see lots of big noses and lazy Mediterraneans.
The guy who filmed them pillaging the store (the owner) said he heard them speak not a single word in German, apparently mostly Spanish.
Franco needs to come back to teach them some manners.

Jesus Canada must look like Somalia

Keep telling yourself that. Everything is Gucci over there

Jezus christ look at those noses, they are all kikes!!!!!

What are these guys proesting?

A nigga's gotta eat

No Gold Stars

Slavs have round faces and small noses. Those are Mediterraneans, the store owner made pics of how the vandals sprayed shit in Spanish on his walls.

They all look like junkies

Anglo master race strikes the Slavs once again

Bravo!

Germoney shouldn't be complaing as mutti Merkel said "We can do it!"

At least no Niggers.

They look pretty German
>inb4 bb-but they don't have blonde hair!!!
More than 50% of ethnic German have dark hairs

>Notice something?
Yes, theyre mostly actual Germans.
What are you trying to prove?

Stop conflating the faggot Atheist jews we have here with Israelis.
Israelis would shoot niggers who attempt to plunder just like we would.

They raised the price of hummus up by a a quarter of a shekel.

The five people in the front taking the picture are quite obviously Jews.

The exact nationality doesn't matter. What matter is that these people have NO RIGHT to protest G20 in Hamburg.

The right to protest in Germany is limited to Germans only (§ 8 GG). Get this message out!

They just recently returned from vacations on mallorca

Are you even trying at this point?
Jesus Christ you're pathetic...

>Attack of the Jews

:^)

fpbp

Agreed, although the leftmost of them with the sunglasses I'm not sure about. His chin looks too strong for a jew to be honest.

I can spot 1 negro, a bunch of muds, and a few people who should be checked for jewish ancestry.
Overall I'd say it's less diverse than your average German street.

ARBEIT IST SCHEIßE

NOT A SINGLE NIGGER.
Still better than the US.

>Literally what's meant when you see 'white' referenced anywhere in US statistics

US Census Bureau is a pretty funny guy.

This is a great post because it's a wake up call to regular Sup Forumslacks as to how infiltrated this board is lol

'What's wrong'
'Looks good to me'
'At least there are no ___'
'Looks german to me!'

Ok, correction: one.

>not spotting negro midget

There's only one solution for these people. Sell them as slaves to ISIS.
Lets make some money bois.

They are all based?

The guy with the glasses in the front has the Jonah Hill facial structure kind of.

>This is literally the whitest group of people I've ever seen in my life.
well you are canadian...

Is that an Arbeitsamt-Logo tattoo ob his right shoulder??

The eternal anglos

>§ 8 GG
doesn't say only Germans do. It's an inclusive, not an exclusive statement.

Perfectly sums up thier motivation.

They just hate work and they want more gibs so they can sit on their asses doing nothing all day

You know shit about law, get a job loser.

They classify hispanic as white male I know that for a fact.

Yes, this is very important. Any foreigner attempting to demonstrate in Germany/Austria should be put into prison.
But well, both of us know that our elites do not give a damn, they don't even execute the existing immigration laws.
It's literally the loudest, most obnoxious and violent wins.

More pics

Why do you say that when it is clear that you hate work, antifa?

Just look at those part time communists in their nike shoes and adidas pants protesting against capitalism fucking kek

Who started that retarded bullshit? Germany had a draft and bombs and machine guns don't go exclusively for alphas, they're quite indiscrimatory in fact. Also West Germany became an economic powerhouse and East Germany under its retarded ideology at least supplied most of the Eastern Block.

They look Greek to me.

Ach so, one of them is not German of course!

fpbp

law is law, hartz4 faggot.

Well, I will move to the countryside soon and then join a militia group. (that's legal in Austria and they cooperate with the military)
Better safe than sorry. If you have something like that in Germany it's something to consider.

Why do you bring the law into discussion you edgy anifaggots hate the law?

What are Autists called in Germany mate?

Lefty memes are weak, like your bodies.

You guys are trying too hard with this "non-white" shit. Everyone can tell that you're just antifas trying to troll this place.

Pics

Autisten