OUR FIRST LADY IS PURE CLASS YOU KEKS!

OUR FIRST LADY IS PURE CLASS YOU KEKS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wrHt7Ssn1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who's our?

She does it for me. better than Justin or his "macho" wife.

nude statues and oil paintings adorn the halls and walls of some of the most classiest and wealthy places on earth.

it makes sense that liberals would be angry that the First Lady has had some fine artistic nudes taken, because it reminds them of the old trashy first lady and her hilariously bad college thesis

She has an amazing body

lmao first lady used to get split open and passed around the kgb like a Matryoshka doll.

>it makes sense that liberals would be angry
Yet here we find a conservative defending a naked whore. How times change.

At least Americans don't have a First Lady's son :^)

I'm in love.

Yeah if you are into boys.

You're so right OP. We need Michelle back.

It's nice finally having a first lady who isn't an old hag or a WNBA wannabe

shame about her face

she used to be very attractive

In all fairness it could be a body double.

I want her to suffocate me.

But but...i thought liberals were all for sexual liberation and exposung their breasts?

>Asiatic eyes

RESPECT AUNTIE MELANIA

>dumb whore
>snags a billionaire and future leader of the free world.

you really made me think

She speaks 6 languages fluently, you barely speak your own.

Plastic surgery. Her eyes used to be more round.

Are you slut shaming?
I thought liberals were above that.
And btw, conservatives have been defending pic related for an eternity.

I'm conservative and I'm never going to defend this gold digging whore.

That's not the same dude Trump rocks on his arm.

You forgot to hide your flag. Not your first lady. Your first lady is Trudeau's wife's bull

Would eat the corn out of her shit

>innocence of an autistic child depicts a fenis
>mother unusually affectionate towards autistic (while stand-off-ish with husband)
>dumbf quotes as saying bruce jenner could squat and piss in is gold-plated saddam shitter...

the greatest trick the jew ever pulled was convincing the goy it was stupid...

a fucking leaf.

At least the kgb isn't poisoning people on our territory, you londistani cuck

how did she get a better titjob back then than most women do now?

ROOMMFF

saved

Money.

I wish I can fuck her pussy with my throbbing cock and smack her face while I fuck her and look deep into her eyes.
I want to ram my cock in her ass like a fuckin gustav gun.

Ummmhmmmm.... Those nice perky tits must be waiting for me to suck them real hard and pinch and bite them while she moans in pleasure and screams my name.

>Have whore mom
>Be half black
>Raised by cuck white men

You almost have to feel bad for Barry, it's no wonder he turned out the way he did.

are you actually slutshaming rn

>Snags
Positioned.
>Billionaire
Questionable
>Leader of the free world
See pic
>Are you slut shaming?
Yes
>I thought liberals
Well, that's what you get for being a presumptuous retard instead of having a valid response.
>conservatives have been defending pic related
Because some naked eastern european slag, human trafficked out of her homeland posing in some wank rag is the same as art. k.

Yeah and proud of it. Sexual revolution is cancer and so are the alt-lite fags like yourself and Drumpf that make use of their terms.

and she looked better

that's madison ivy you nigger

No one defends that. But she made mistakes and moved on. Fortunately it wasn't anything more wild

>fake tits
>class

She's trashy trophywife cunt who should keep her whore mouth shut apart from sucking donalds dick.

Checked. I believe you based Poland.

How did she get an equally terrible and boner killing titjob back then....

>ftfy

>talking shit about someone
>mentioning classy in the same post
lol yeah. you're a great judge of classy!

See when I look, I just see her like how God sees all things (not in a hitting sense in slang terms) but do you guys even remember Genesis? I mean ya, ok, there if it wasn't a photoshop there she may be maybe not go swap faces with many bodies they do it irl already and did you all forget about Adam and Eve? Strange.

I mean would you go and say hey idk logically let's share people without their leaf on over technology. But by what means? Most think like the mental retardation that is Sup Forums.

guys i know it's
>fake news
but she seriously doesn't like holding Trump's hand. I've seen her swat it away every time they descend the airplane staircase and shit

>whiteknighting a whore with fake tits who marries money

KYS desu famalam.

>But she made mistakes and moved on
From being a whore to being positioned as the model of decency. They did the same with Kin Kardashian. America is a joke. Zero culture worth preserving.
>At least
I don't have a russian puppet for a leader in the most retardedly patriotic country in the world.

Enjoying your ahmed cum?

Great retort, you simple inbred. Either use an actual flag or stop using this board. Clown.

>whiteknighting
proofs? where is the whore I'm trying to impress so I can get sex? nope. none here. this isn't facebbok ,kiddo. I was just saying you're a terrible judge of what constitutes "classy" and then you go and prove me right again.

no pajeet, rape is a crime in the west

"Ok rape u next week"

look at that hank hill booty

We finally have a first lady I want to see naked...and I have...truly we live in the times of MAGA.

Mental gymnastics in defence of a whore. America is a joke, senpai.

Literally a whore.

The mental gymnastics Trump fans try to pull off here is really appalling. I was hoping r/The_Donald would be gone by now but nope.

>he's just playing 50000000000000000d chess guys you'll see!

Not in Germany.

Stop stigmatizing sex workers and slut shaming bigot.

Nope. I'll point out whores when I see them.

Sex workers and sluts alike should receive whatever help they need if they want to reform and marry a white accountant...But don't put them forward as the model of decency. A whore is a whore. It's no surprise that she accomplished nothing with her life other than marrying into money.

You can't this now officially a safe space.

>Libs would unironically rather look at this for 8 years

How exactly is she a whore?

The human body is a testament to God, as has been for centuries in art and statues across Western Civilization damn near since the start.

If believe it if these were vulgar images, but... It's just a naked woman.

don't (((you))) mean six million?

Nah, that's a globalist puppet's wife. No different from the current globalist puppet's wife. Pretty sure it was proven Michelle was also a CIA sex agent or something like that.

OMG STOP SLUTSHAMING YOU BIGOT

>Pretty sure it was proven Michelle was also a CIA sex agent or something like that
Sup Forums never ceases to amaze

>"Slut Shaming is bad".
>"Lol look at this slut".

Make your mind up already you fucking faggots.

I'm a conservative so all in favour of slut shaming.

DELETE THIS SEXIST SHIT
FUCKING SHITLORDS A WOMAN DOESNT HAVE TO BE NAKED TO BE BEAUTIFUL
ALSO WHY IS SHE THIN?

HEALTHY AT EVERY SIZE

"It's okay when our team does it."

Temper temper Bongfag. Did you wake up on the far side of Ahmed and your wife?

>whore
Is she having sex in these pictures?

>Our "first lady"
youtube.com/watch?v=0wrHt7Ssn1M

>another mommy

>Temper
Retard yank thinks another retard yank possesses the ability to induce anger in someone far more intelligent.
>Implying that posing naked for millions of people to see doesn't instantaneously make you a whore.
Pamela Anderson, Whore. First Lady, Whore.
The shit is a joke. You can spot these charlatans from a mile away. Just memeing kids trying to defend their parent's backwards political opinions.

wew even melania is more classy than that

not to mention much sexier

At least she is covering her pussy

source?

Why you such a prude? Calm your bitch tits and enjoy beautiful women

>Landwhale detected.

>Prude
Again, this is why people think american conservatives have gone full blown autistic, down syndrome tier stupid.

Because he (and I) are actual conservatives, not hedonistic scum.

I dare you to find a better photo of her than this one

Looks fucking stunning, unique almost alien look to her

I do not like melania

She is an immigrant, she barely speaks English, she did all these trashy nudes

I know I'm in the minority here but her speech during the presidential campaign was a cringe-fest of epic proportions

Why couldn't trump have just married a plump jolly midwesterner

>a literal slut is First "Lady" of the US

kek

>thinks American conservatives have gone full blown autistic
>as American liberals burn down universities, assault people on the streets, demand curtailing free speech, peddle a phony conspiracy, defend their corrupt leaders as if they are dieties, and embrace marxism.

It must be hard being a Corbyntard