BASED JEZEBEL

BASED JEZEBEL

I'm tired of unreformed SJWs jumping on the "look at me I'm redpilled" train

>australian-o-pithecus strikes again
Did you read the article or just the title?

If you read the actual article, she's just complaining about whiteness being put on a pedestal as the "ultimate prize" while women of color are denigrated as inferior or undesirable.

people fail to see the desirability of the white woman as a result of the pedestal that she occupies.

t. Brown woman

It's still telling people not to race mix so i dont give a fuck what the reason is.

holy shit, is it happening?

It is actually lmao

Let's start replying things like
>agreed! Racemixing is terrible!
>jezebel speaks the truth, white girls are for the white men!
Something along those lines

this lmao.

>Sup Forums shilling for cancer media yet again
op eat a dick

>white girls are for the white men!
*black women for black men
honey catches more flies than vinegar

Well actually according to pol white women were made to be black bred

*according to bullpreping leaves

According to shills and leaves that shitpost on Sup Forums
FTFY

*according to shills

We switched timelines again.

Then she's an idiot. Salma Hayek or Cathrine Zeta Jones when she was pretending to be the daughter of Zorro. Yes she was acting but they went out of their way to make her look half mexican. Also Gloria Estefan back in the day. Hell she's still attractive to me but I'm kind of old.

Yeah but those movies were made for white men to fetishize the smoking hot mestiza.

If you cater to brown men you need to have a white woman because that's their ultimate fetish, not women of their own race and that pisses the author off

Catherine Zeta-Jones is Welsh and even though Salma Hayek is pretty mixed she just looks like an attractive Spanish woman.

When people talk about hot latinas they really just mean Southern Europeans (who may have moved to the Americas), not mestizo goblins.

White women are the most beautiful women on the planet.

This is objective truth.

I've always wondered where all the shit coloured women are when their men are constantly being portrayed lusting after white women on every form of media.

If only they were a bit more yappy about this kind of thing instead of just continually shouting about gibs and evil white man.

Ffs the absolute mental gymnastics of these people I swear

Eh. Well, women pocs are undesirable.
So are men really.

obviously

They literally want every single fucking thing their own way - even the things that contradict the other things.

They aren't even in their own countries, for fuck's sake. They are lucky to even be able to drink the same water as us.

*according to Aussie shitposters

It's just another step in their narration, they want to make shitskins racist towards the white women too.
The westerners should still salvage pieces of propaganda like this to reclaim their women.

Yes and we can use their inferiority complexes against their own narratives.

Based, I fucking hate they POOED my Kazan waifu, fucking jews

according to autistic blacks

Of course white women are racist. I've been fucking them for years and they are FUCKING RACIST.

im watching the TdF on NBC and there are many more black people in the commercials than white people

there are same race couples in the ads, but they are always black/black, hispanic/hispanic

every single mixed couple is black man with white woman, or hispanic man with white woman

I was watching American channels last night and like 65% of the people in ads were black, and all the couple's in the ads were all black. Who buys that shit? Is it white guilt progressives? Since blacks don't make up a large %of the population.

who do we vote pal?

Well Jezzy baby, get used to it offscreen

wow it's crazy how ugly white girls are still attractive compared to the avg shitskin

>in b4 it's an article about how white women are scum

you're fucking stupid. we have no common goal with shitskin women.

*according to Sup Forums

His face... is he okay?

>Did you read the article or just the title?

We always read the titles and proceed from there. The more you read, the less funny it gets. Golden rule.

>reading Jezebel
That's the problem.

That's a bottle blond. At best, she's brown-haired. Also, she's got some ghastly facial features. You can't tell me you're jealous of that guy.

Hey if they start making movies where shitskins only marry other shitskins and whites only marry other whites, I'd be OK with it. They still need to go back though

its an overall good thing

this

Falange for the keks, I would vote VOX but they are a bunch of pijomierdas.

Spain is fucked beyond repair and the only clean thing main stream right now are Pro EU Globalist Ciudadanos

bump

AT LEAST she noticed the trend

Still not a bad thing. Liberals have reached a point where they actually support segregation.

>non- white Liberals have reached a point where they actually support segregation.

ftfy

white liberals still want us to mix together until white no longer exists

rivera es un chapero del bildeberg
quería 16000 sirios

fuck you fags its not our type of shitpost

I mean it's true the whole interracial pushing shit has always been bad for brown women because they are inferior to white womens beauty. I'm glad someone finally called them out on that racist shit. Most of the world doesn't want to race mix. They want to have a child that actually looks like them and not some mongrel. This is the fact and the whole everyone should interbreed progressive bullshit they push is not what people want. People like preserving their race natural except for a few traitors and desu most women.

>Let's be autistic and make it lose all meaning because is associated with nazis now.

How is that mental gymnastics? It's literally the truth.

I always found Tyra Banks & Selma Hayak hot. There's a lot of brown women who are very attractive. But most SJW's don't like seeing a white man with a black or hispanic woman. It offends them.

>Be White Royal Princess
>Prince is retarded inbred (more-so) and decides he prefers Ho Horses.
>Feel sick of the White hypocrisy and cruelty.
>Explore but still feel depressed.
>Call the Dr.
> BASED Doc, Diagnoses broken heart.
>Prescribes BASED Brown Sugar to cure.
>Bonus Vitamin D.

*according to Aussie shitposters

Yes there are some top tier brown women but even those top tier brown women don't come close to the top tier white women. We are talking about averages here and on average white women blow brown women out

>white women

Jokes on the noggs.

Guy in the picture is Kumail Nanjiani, a Muslim apologist and subzero IQ moron if there ever was one. Couldn't happen to a more deserving target.

He doesn't realize how stupid his remark is, does he?

This is a perfect example of a "useful idiot" this stupid pseudo-redpill shit ultimately helps our cause even if the SJW don't realise the real reason why, if we can use their own tactics against them by starting infighting by convincing them that Islam is anti-feminist or that feminism is anti-LBGTQ, this would be able to do serious damage to them

Nope. Neither did 111,597 other people.

Kek what an idiot. He has to be trolling

Like the rapefugees actually want to come to the shithole USA is LMAO!

The rapefugees already got their safe heaven on Sweedistan where they can freely ruin the culture and fuck the most beautiful blondes, while spreading their ugly as fuck genes through generations.

Why would they bother with going to the country that clearly has prejudice against them? This Apologist is hilariously retarded and should be stoned.

Highly doubtful
>come to the shithole
>flag
lolwut

>" They’re both fantasies that give brown men the vantage point of a white male "
TURD MEN BTFO, HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

>"If you don't let muslims immigrate to your country, they will kill you !"
Oh damn, this disproves the need for a travel ban then...

logic is a stranger in the 21st century

It's not whites fault that "our" diversity (ie;green eyes, red hair, blue eyes, etc.) are so attractive that any shitskin would give it's soul to be with us, once non-whites come to terms with our born superiority then perhaps they can move forward in evolution.

pajeets are so ugly

White roris are the most beautiful roris on the planet.

FTFY