Apple ruined society

I've been studying the effects of 2007 for years, and I've come to 1 main inclusion

The iphone. The iphone is responsible for EVERYTHING

Video Games died because the iphone normalized online gaming and casualized gaming in general with mobileshit

Movies died because everyone stopped going to movies to instead see shit on their phones all day

TV see above

America, iphones allowed for millennials to dictate politics via social media

Economy/global stability, see above

The internet, normies flooded thanks to iphones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apple tastes good and is also good for your body... and i have to mention that its not particularly the vitaminc that makes you healthy . Its the secondary pflanzenstoffe that consist of millions of chemicals not idendified yet that makes you healthy. The vitamin industry tries tricking people into believing vitamins are good ... but its the green stuff... the secondary pflanzenstofnfe that are really gealthy about vegetables and fruits

sauce?

Sony begs to disagree, moron.
If it wasn't for apple somebody else would have invented it.

plz sauce Hans?

Possible Adam and Eve refference?

Gonna need some sauce here.

nice crotch

Well phones in general, but apple started it.

I want bo connected 24/7, with direct neural connection to my brain.

this tbx pham

the internet must become a part of the human mind

omniscient hivemind societies soon

It was probably CERN there's been threads on here before talking about this 2007 phenomenon.

OP was not a faggot this day and makes some poignant points. The normies were not meant to wield such power that is the internet. Back in the 90s and early 00s, the only people on the internet were geeks and freaks. Chad was still out and about pounding lacey.

Then that fag Steve Jobs ruined everything with Mark Zuckercuck.

They then become addicted to Jewbook and Twatter, always needing to update and show their normie friends everything they do.

now in current year, what used to be considered taboo sites are now normal and these snowflake normies can't handle the bantz and shitposts. It has driven them to the point of insanity and Trump is the president of shitposting! We should have seen this coming and kept Sup Forums and the other shit "secret club" tier for their own protection.

There's no going back now. Pandora's Box has been unleashed!

This reminds me of kids who get upset when they find out someone else likes what he previously liked.

REEEEEEEEE

Also if I can add I still remember a bit about then. The economy hit so times were tough for a bit. The tv thing was weird. As a kid I only ever watched cartoons but around 2007 or so I remember a lot of shows began going off air and at the time the only thing I really watched that wasn't reruns was camp Lazlo.
Also what this guy said about the Internet

Video games ruined themselves. Monthly fees, boring gameplay, sjw themes, etc. plus every concept has been done to death.

Video games died because of stupid consumers who spend money on bad products therefore encouraging lazy nigger devs to make more bad things (day 1 DLC was the beginning of this)

Movies died for the same reason as above, but with lazy remakes vs original classics, but as usual the normies pay to see it so they keep pumping out bad remakes.

TV is not dead, just heavily controlled. Avoid at all costs.

>America, iphones allowed for millennials to dictate politics via social media
>The internet, normies flooded thanks to iphones.
These two are complete truth.

>classic vs remake
Truth. I think part of it is the focus on special effects and visual effects left less emphasis on creative storywriting

I did read this before...

>creative storywriting
There was none of that either user.
>take a successful movie, play on nostalgia
>make it an origin story for one of the characters
>make it grittier than the original, more personal rather than 'big picture'
>apart from the character focus, re-hash the original movie as close as you can
>if possible, have an old actor play a cameo
>?????
>profit

That is the checkbox for making a Hollywierd movie right now.
As for video games
This user covered that one pretty well.

Sadly none of this comes back to the iphone, as per OPs post, but the fact that everyone carries a small computer in their pocket now, and can easily become addicted to social media (though I have no idea how) shows how shallow their lives are. Someone with that little inspiration would be easy to inspire? with shitty remakes and bad vidya?

It is all connected after all.

>Movies died for the same reason as above, but with lazy remakes vs original classics, but as usual the normies pay to see it so they keep pumping out bad remakes.
Not entirely. Home theater setups are way more common and cheaper + services such as netflix have made going to the theater inconvenient and obsolete

I've read about that too. Just like Japanese scientists just found out that simply being around trees is good for your health. They think they've found the chemical that is responsible for that.
Unfortunately very little research is done on any of that to know for sure.

I heard if you punch a facist in the head you immediately feel better.

>"why are Jews and ZOG literally controlling me?"

>We should have seen this coming and kept Sup Forums and the other shit "secret club" tier for their own protection.
That was called Something Awful and moot made Sup Forums to escape from it. Well, for that and lolis.

I don't give a shit, just give me my virtual world

good goy

Still plenty of people going to cinemas user, at least in UK there is, where are 2p (two pence) box of popcorn will cost you £4.99 (four pounds ninety-fucking-nine). If people are happy to pay a 25000% upmark on fucking plastic food, then they will pay for anything. Money doesn't talk anymore the same way I agree, but they still rake it in.

((Netflix)) just helps to make it convenient as you say, but doesn't change where the money goes. If you want to see a premier movie on release week, you pay for it either way, or you pirate it and watch it in fucking oil color.

This is the next step to completely enslaving humanity

Not so fast NEO

Play any eastern game and it has the same message the only way to win is not to play.

We're already slaves anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A

>services such as netflix
suck if you actually like movies
my video store had >100,000 unique titles
streaming has

Have you thought about the biblical ramifications? The apple is the forbidden fruit etc.

I think I get this reference

It also killed 4chang

Upvote please

Nevermind, I don't deserve it. I should called him Cypher.

That's because of (((licensing))). Now the (((studios))) can pull a title from streaming at any time they want, since there is no first-sale doctrine like you get with a physical copy on a shelf.

And the problem with B&M is you can't have a store with 100,000 titles in every bumfuck town in 'Murrica.

Ana Karoline

>capitalism
>you can get what you want but not what you need

The studios also make streaming services offer all their shitty movies in order to get the A list titles
I'd take a video store in bumfuck USA over streaming any day of the week
We have gone backwards in home entertainment

What does it matter if a streaming service has to _offer_ shitty movies? Is someone making you watch them? Anyhow, I still refuse to get into BluRay. Even though I rarely will, I know I can still rip a DVD, plus it doesn't have as many (((fingers))) in its DRM as BluRay does.

Because of those 10,000 available movies on streaming, most are shit, so the streaming service offers practically nothing, except a few current popular things
The same thing happened to radio in the 90s-00s
With all of the "progress," I have less choice and more homogenization