Tumblr Bitchezz

Basically I was chilling at Timhortons, my buddy introduced me to his new gf. Autistic sjw bitch, starts talking about how blue eyes only came into existance 500yrs ago as a genetic mutation. I get triggered call her autistic, the whole group takes her side and leaves. I have no regrets lol dumb faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

occupycorporatism.com/blue-eyes-originated-10000-years-ago-in-the-black-sea-region/
frontiers-of-anthropology.blogspot.com/2013/10/king-tuts-relatives-and-blue-eyed.html?m=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Blue
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you sound really fun at parties!!

>argues with a woman
>surprised when it turns into an emotional attack

dude - seriously...keep that shit to yourself. You're not going to convince a hole she's wrong - ever.

just kys already

More importantly, did you buy timbits before or after the confrontation?

So?

Good work. Don't waste time with these vapid sluts.

The funny thing is my buddy texted me later saying his girlfriend thinks im nazi and she cant see me and him in the same spot anymore or they're finished. Pussywhipped cuckboiiii

next time just ignore her, and she'll lose her cool

500 years ago? What was her reasoning? It makes no sense. Everything is a genetic mutation tho

I got a large double double, with a extra shot of redpills on the side

keep it in the back of your head the choice your friend makes. He'll likely stick with his hole - that shows you where you stand in the pecking order. Keep him as a friend - but remember precisely where his loyalty lay.

This is wake up call dude. You don't know how to do social interaction. Take a step back, learn how to behave in a polite and casual way, maybe graduate from high-school while you're at it, then try making friends again.

>blue eyes only came into existance 500yrs ago

How fucking stupid do you have to be to hear that and not immediately realize that it's nonsensical bullshit.

Your friends sound like retards OP, get new ones.

She's some feminist, self described "pansexual." Taking journo and "health science." Upper middle class daddys money bitch free on her own for the first time milking that trustfund. Nice tits on her tho

Learn how to hide your power level next time.

I smash cultural marxism on the spot when i see it. I've made countless peers overdose on redpills. Srry for trying to save the white race

I've found the best thing you can do in a situation like that is make the best of it. I was in the same position once. What I did was to put one of my herpes scabs in her food when she wasn't looking. It made me feel better and confrontation was avoided. I saw my friend a month later and he had an open herp on his upper lip. I told him about my joke. It turns out he had broken up with her for giving him herpes. We laughed, and laughed, and laughed.

Its impossible for a mutation to spread to so many people in only 500 years

>overdose on redpills
>save the white race

The truth cannot be force-fed to anyone - they have to come upon it themselves. The best way to do that is not force-feeding someone a red pill, but using the socratic method to make them question their own beliefs. They'll either come across the truth by themselves, or be lost forever.
And you're not saving the white race - you're making conservatives look like pants-on-head retarded nazis. Cut that shit out and learn how to socially engineer people.

yep and chronicals from the romans depict the germans having "grey" eyes

>these Soros paid cucks at the start of the thread
You did the right thing OP, no loss unless you want to risk sticking dick in crazy

aposematism sense tingling

I asked what arguments she gave... That is, If she even bothered giving one. This caught my attention because I'm on break of my biology class right now. It's a genetic class and eye color was mentioned

Even if blue eyes were only 500 years old, does that somehow make them... invalid?

>blue eyes only came into existence 500yrs ago as a genetic mutation

this is easily refuted without sperging its not even worth the effort

The conversation was going well, she was talking about her cottage in muskoka, and how she used to dance in primary school. 10mins later shit started getting political, "i cant believe america elected trump" etc.. basic bitch shitlib talking points. Then she started talking about christians and how theyre retarded etc.. then she went on a fuck white ppl tangent. When i said i like light colored eyes she immediatly got triggered and started saying its a genetic mutation from 500 yrs ago. I couldnt take the autism anymore so i asked her where she read this, her response was "google it" so ya i called her out and i dont give a single fuck

>cuck yourself for a retarded hole and a friend that abandoned you for it.
Only in 'murica.

This. Only non-garbage post in this whole thread. And from a leaf too.

>blue eyes only came into existence 500 years ago as a genetic mutation
Yeah, that's called evolution. And it's more like 50,000 years.

Aren't blue eyes an incredibly old trait?
Weren't some ancient greeks described with fair eyes?
Even if that sounds like we-wuzzing, if you look further in history with the Gallic conquests of Rome, many of the Gaul slaves that were brought to Rome had them and there's mountains of primary sources which bring up their appearance.

Fuck them.

>becoming confrontational about that
a cousin of mine recently said something similar on a family dinner, I just told her that blue eyes came into existence 40 YEARS AGO and not fucking 500 hundred. She tried to argue but I just called her a bigoted naive victim of right wing propaganda and she shut the fuck up.

That bitch is probably out there right now trying to convince people blue eyes have existed only for 40 years LMAO

not really, most Western countries are heavily suffering from people cucking themselves ideologically to appeal more to pussy

Yep, 30 year old here, all the guys my age and younger act like tough guy niggers but as SOON as a female enters the scene they cuck down and bow to their every whim. West deserves what it gets til men take back their balls and put women in their place when the situation calls for it.

And now shes going around campus telling all her thot friends saying im a nazi, which is kinda ironic since im ukrainian. Canadian women are fucking unbearable

>she
>has mustache

Wow pic related is user and prob most of you fashy goys as well.

If I was a filthy mud blood with brown eyes I'd be jealous of blue eyed angels on earth as well.
That being said green eye master race reporting

What the fuck are you doing in Cucknada if you are ukrainian? Go back to your fatherland asap.

Ive kinda accepted it because now im witnessing all her diverse friends "pakis" and other mud ppl on campus giving me dirty looks. Its funny cause they don't do shit about it, its all just passive aggressive virtue signalling

Damn dude that sounds like a brutal person to be around. Toronto by chance? You should have told her that the claim blue eyes is only 500 years old is anti-white propaganda to make white features seems less valuable. It's fun getting in arguments with sjws sometimes, their always on a hair trigger it seems.

This is a wake up call for you to kys. What a spineless waste of skin.

Tell her she can suck my fat nazi cock

Think about the great philosophers' definition of what a man of men is like. Do you think OP deserves a title like that?

It's not about yielding to others, it's about becoming a better person yourself. If you want to save the white race or whatever, you need to sort yourself out first.

I like how your friend is getting laid by a qt and you are just quelling your loneliness with nazi wannabe edick. Keep up the circle jerk faggots.

Is this the kikebook version of 190KG Master Race a.k.a. le sharp features man?

So you're the alpha to this cuck boy

> get him to suck ur nuts

>
>132870696

HAAHA we even have archeological evidence to prove it's 7,000 years old hahah. The trait is obviously much older than that but yeah we've had blue eyes for a while.

Fuck you, cuck. Stop hiding like a bitch.

those albinos look a lot better than regular pajeets

So....a quick googling of "Blue eyes 500 years ago" reveals numerous sources that claim blue eyes originated 10,000 years ago.

You should've googled it and used these sources to refute her claim rather than sperging out.

Sperging out may feel good in the short term, but as others in this thread have said, you won't convince anyone to your position if that's the way you act.

To be honest the only thing he exposed is his knowledge of human history. That would have triggered me too, I always correct people when they fuck up basic biological facts and not just with humans.

>BAD goyim, don't you DARE express politically incorrect opinions in public!! BAD, BAD GOYIM, SAY SORRY!!
gtfo

>calls her autistic
That seems like an emotional attack

Your shit genetics prob came from ones like this.

You're not going to convince anyone if you spaz out at them. Humans don't naturally care about logic, they care about emotions (see: Century of Self). If you're arguing, you're losing.

occupycorporatism.com/blue-eyes-originated-10000-years-ago-in-the-black-sea-region/

Gj

Saying that blue eyes didn't originate from 500 years ago is politically incorrect?

My point is that there are socially acceptable and charismatic ways to dissent, or you can burst out like a child and make everybody uncomfortable.

When did he reveal his power level?
That does not mean pretending to be a retard that lacks common sense.

This guy is right.
Is she makes a claim:
>blue eyes came into existence 500 years ago
And you cannot back it up, but have to call her "autistic," then not only can you not have a conversation, but you don't know how to do deal with ignorant people.
If you wanted to get her back, you should have mentioned people that are believed to have blue eyes who lived 800 years ago, like Ghengis Khan (believed to have red hair and blue eyes).
I'm sorry user, but you need to learn to don better in public

evolution is a series of mutations. She is fucking retarded.

Dont be friends with actual betas, unless they have potential to change, just dont, its fucking toxic

>the only path to acceptable social interaction is agreeing with radical/false leftists positions

No.
OP get new friends and try to politely state your objections and reasons next time rather than calling a stranger "autistic".

If you have a choice to be in a hell hole or Ukraine I'd say you'd have to choose Ukraine.

Fuck Canada

Race doesnt exist. Elphant in the room. Its albinism. A disease. Always has been. Matrix has you.

Mixbreed detected.

sweden is the manlet of first world nations. Of course you'd insult your betters.

Sounds like you're the autistic one OP
Makes sense considering you're on pol

If you're worried she'd catch you putting a herpes scab in her food I have another idea. When you go to your friend's house, ask to use the bathroom. Find her toothbrush and stick it all the way up your asshole. Rinse, but don't wash, the toothbrush. My friend did this to his ex-wife's toothbrush when they were in the process of divorce. He said it was very satisfying. Not sure if he was talking about the feeling of the toothbrush in his asshole or watching her brush. Both maybe?

Oh well. I am not a robot.

blue eyes are a meme anyway, green eyes are the true master race

>be a good goy or else the braindead alcoholic plebeans wont like you!!

ewwwwwww

I did not say anything like your quote. Actually, I think your opinion and mine are aligned.

wrong. Ashamed albino descendent detected

>starts talking about how blue eyes only came into existance 500yrs ago as a genetic mutation

Should have told her that it took that long for perfection to evolve.

Always

>40 years ago.
>Can literally show her a person who is 42 years old with blue eyes

Well she instantly spot him as right wing so he fucked up somewhere.

>it's about becoming a better person yourself
>roastie cunts meanwhile flood your vicinity with niggers and use state power to strip you out of every penny

Enjoy being a better person in Niggerville with 75% income tax rate.

Look at your perfection.

"The mutations responsible for blue eye colour most likely originate from the north-west part of the Black Sea region, where the great agricultural migration of the northern part of Europe took place in the Neolithic periods about 6,000 to 10,000 years ago," the researchers report in the journal Human Genetics.Jan 31, 2008

How one ancestor helped turn our brown eyes blue | The Independent
www.independent.co.uk › news › science

Send you friend this
frontiers-of-anthropology.blogspot.com/2013/10/king-tuts-relatives-and-blue-eyed.html?m=1

you did good op.

now abandon that "friend" and find a nice woman for yourself.

also send pic of her tits ty

I lost all my friends cus im passionate about the dumbest shit ever.jpg

You goofed, pal. You have to use your opponent's momentum against them. Allow them to push, and push, and push, then gracefully step aside and let them fall on their own sword.
This was a prime opportunity to engage her. Make her admit what she was really trying to say, make her admit to her core rather than the surface veneer presented. Was she trying to argue that blue eyes being recent(they''re not) somehow devalues them? They're less beautiful because of that? You have to give them the chance necessary for them to embarrass themselves, let them expose themselves.

Scandinavians had icy blue eyes in 900AD, and likely a a thousand years before that. Blue eyes are not a very recent expression.

All you to do is go to wikipedia for any theory than show them.
If it was something obscure you could edit it yourself to be right then show them.
They eat wikipedia up

All blue eyed people have a common ancestor, female, from 15,000yrs ago.

You underestimate the positive impact of being a pillar of your society.

>Blue eyes are only 500 years old
lul

>just blue it
>take a dozen of pounds in the process

After me berating her she and her bf left with their fat neckbeard friend, they were standing in the parking lot having smokes talking shit about me, i smiled and waved at them through the window, she immediatly threw her smoke down and motioned her bf to get in the car, her fatass friend got in the back seat and kinda just went with everything. This shit was about 2wks ago now I have a reputation on campus as "the racist eastern euro guy." I could't care less, this whole situation is just funny as shit for me.

Why does he owe stupid people comfort? They should be mocked for saying something so stupid, he mocked them, they got fucking asshurt. This has nothing to do with OP's social ability, it has everything to do with the fact that the people OP was talking to were a bunch of fucking idiots who said dumb shit and deserved to get ridiculed for it.

Treating everybody like they're fucking kids with polite "we'll agree to disagree" cuck shit is what creates these fucking sheltered retards. They deserve harsh ridicule so they might learn to think before opening their stupid fucking mouth again.

It's not 500 years, but it is relatively recent. It's a one point mutation. We originally all had brown eyes.

>As of 2016, the earliest light-pigmented and blue-eyed remains of Homo Sapiens were found in 7,700 years old Mesolithic hunter-gatherers from Motala, Sweden.[56]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Blue

>WE WUZ UCHIHA N SHIEEET

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
>7700 years

You don't get it. See

The only wake up call is that he should get new friends who aren't fags. What kind of retard actually believe blue eyes are 500 years old. That's muslim-tier obscurantism.