The dialectic thinking on this board is out of control. "The 'leftists' this, the 'alt-right' that...

The dialectic thinking on this board is out of control. "The 'leftists' this, the 'alt-right' that." This type of thinking is actually childish and near sighted. Thinking that dualism is the end-all of the human experience itself is a destructive worldview, which will end in everything being ripped apart at the seams, which of course equals destruction. Seeing everything as seperated from other things and the self will only lead to disharmony. Realize that this is an illusion you are living in.

We as a species long for a sense of unity which has been stripped from us when religion stopped being a major factor in people's individual worldviews. This must have a resurgence or we will perish. I'm not saying believe in a man on a cloud or any preconceived notion of a deity. Just know that you are consciousness, produced from consciousness. Consciousness is the basic building block of the Universe itself and it is what binds all things together. It is ever-present, all-knowing and all powerful, quite literally. It produces all we can perceive. Just because something cannot articulate to itself or others that it is aware does not mean it isn't aware. When a stream flows downhill is it not aware what is down? When a tree grows is it not aware where the sun is?

Seeing everything as seperated is an illusion of the ego. Everything is dead except me. This is solipsism. The most dangerous ideology known to life itself. It denies it's own being. We are literally denying our own essence and we will self destruct inevityably, as nature will not allow an organism with this energy structure to resonate with the structures around itself.

We are in a breeding pond where we have to learn that we are indeed connected and that the connecting element is consciousness itself, the only thing a human being can directly experience. Learn this or refuse to at your own peril. Realize truth and prosper or die in your pitiful little pond. This is every individuals choice. Make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E8rifKlq5hc.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

You can't escape this lesson you know. You either learn it, or keep cycling through the wheel of suffering.

nigger

I agree with Op. this board is dualist, most usera cannot think diagonally as, for exemple, chinese do

Duality is the kind of concept a machine would come up with. I think one day, we are going to find out that some Humans are really synthetic androids or cyborgs. The past wasn't like they say it was.

there is a way for solipsism to live alongside mutual reality. not sure if I should say here since it's more of an /x/ discussion than a Sup Forums one.

great post though OP. bump

You could say psychopaths are human robots, and they are trying to seduce the rest of us into becoming like them. My personal thoughts on it anyway.

retard we are on non euclidean topology
youtube.com/watch?v=E8rifKlq5hc.
there are sides but only in a framed perspective. otherwise there is no difference. This frame is necessary since we operate on frames. your name for instance is a sortcut to what you are. but even that can be fused with the universe. so limiting and categorizing is necessary for reference.

I agree that every system has it's place in the overarching system, but we're overdoing it right now.

Agreed, but we are tipping the scales way too much toward the seperated end. We need some unity back in our lives, lest we forget it exists in the first place.

Bump

Y'all should take note that opinions change

Humans are not just left or right fags

The left is entropy. It's that simple.

Life needs death to even exist. They are the same entity from different points of view. Learn to respect and integrate the other points of view.

we got the larger view bro. we dont need unity we are the unity. you cant find more complexity than in here. this place is a soup of ideologies and non ideologies combined. the extremists looks more common but this is necessary to shove the normies (or the avarege retards) out.

There are alot of people on here staunchly believing that the other points of view are inreconcilable with their own, which in fact they always are. I'm not saying don't have different points of view, in fact that's what makes life interesting as we said. What I'm saying we don't have to argue, use violence or even kill to avoid having to accept the other points of view. Alot of people in the world and on here wouldn't agree. In fact, I'd say most people.

What do you mean by that? Thinking diagonally? And why the chinese?
You can thank dialectic materialism for that one.
>religion stopped being a major factor in people's individual worldviews
I agree with you but I would refine this sentence with espiritualism.

Celebrate the rainbow anons

>This must have a resurgence or we will perish.
It will; it always will, lest we cease being humans - but as closer that point becomes, the more chances civilization will crumble and, having been through yet another lot, will restart the cycle.

Are you the Dutch who used to make a lot of threads of this nature back ago? I enjoyed them. Do you have any cool webpages that might interest me? Wordpress, videos or whatever.

I've also seen in your pics images about vortex based mathematics. What's your take?

Do you recommend any books on esoterism, occultism or so called ancient-knowledge? I've just got a book the other day of Eliphas Levy.

Slant eyes, slant minds

There must be a level of civilization that highly reduces the chances of detachment. That we are far from it and that it would never be able to produce risk zero I'm perfectly aware.

Cycle and recycle types of thinking, if overused, lead to nothing but despair, being one completely unable to take care of the wheel and just going along the ride. Don't you think?

But what if my "diverse and unique" view is to kill certain people? Are we to accept views that are at such extreme odds?

I for one believe in moral dualism.

Yes actually we must. All types of thinking must be integrated. I'm not saying we must engage in them ourselves or let everyone run rampant in anyway. We must decide what we as a species want and then act in accordance with that. Wether it be seperation, destruction and ego or unity, balance and health.

>Don't you think?
I don't. Each cycle is different, yet they are all similar in sense that after society overcomes its struggles, it creates them anew not to stagnate but evlove.

Controlling the direction? This you can, by preserving knowledge, tech, morality. On collapse, you lose a lot; yet you remain human and keep what you can whilst improving and gaining knowledge to prevent the reason for said collapse.

I fail to see anything depressing about that; I don't want humanity to stagnate. That is why the concept of utopia is the worst possible thing: it is dehumanizing.

It's just short hand for referring to specific things that are already out of control in your mind. I agree with some left values, but I hate their political correctness and brainwashing and cultural destruction. So when I call leftists, I am referring to people pushing these shitty agendas. Not necessarily to encompass all their left values. It is ineffective to gas on about the sub permutations of people holding a certain view when most of the left believe at least one extreme view of the ones you have in mind.

I agree in a way we should not let our views consume our personality which includes the way we interact with others. We should maintain our body and mind as vessels for our spirit rather than to let it be overpowered and filled with the illusory figments of our reality.

our Consciousness and consciousness itself is DNA, DNA are viruses and they merged with RNA (from Mars, no way it could've developed here, conditions aren't right)

your consciousness is your dna, not your brain. you are separate from all your biological functions, even emotion. consciousness and free will is a virus, and you are that virus. you control a body of slaves who do your bidding through your central nervous system

also Carbon has an innate desire to replicate itself

I am, as for webpages, I can't really solidly recommend anything, as other things resonate with you than with me. I have other things to learn than you. I recommend reading alot of religious texts, esoteric material of any kind and most of all, look inside of yourself.

That's the best advice I can give anyone really. Meditate, eat well, and stretch/work out. Balance the body and mind from within. All the answers you as a subjective individual need are already to be found within the sub-conscious.

If you believe in moral dualism then you should hug your opponents, not to mention your 'enemies'. They are as neccessary as you are for them.

Should you one day convince yourself that the other side has got completely bonkers and that is your moral imperative to sweep these people... who are you going to fight next? Does the moral dualism end there of just propagate? Does your half-view now splits again in detractors and sympathizers? Do you think that this elaborate process of opposing and synthesizyng (more like, prevailing) is the one most effective?

I mean I could see the sense in all that, it sounds pretty sweet and logical but I dont put a lot of faith in it because I believe that long forgotten and seemingly resolved topics always reemerge. You prune them, but they will grow again.

metaphors and analogies aside we're basically ghosts in shells :^)

this isn't a game kid

lol shut up jidf shill

i just.....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

Euristics get into it

Playing with Fire user

>finish watching evangelion
>post on pol

OP either is Jordan Peterson or listens to Jordan Peterson all the time, and has begun to adopt his speech patterns in his/her writing.

>this psuedo-intellectual bullshit
Go back to your tulips and clogs, moron

>he thinks we escape the wheel of suffering
nigga please
the suffering is constant, what changes is our attitude toward it

My first sentence might be misunderstood. I am by no means a guru, or some stubborn idealistic, or some of those snakes that promise to bring down heaven to earth. I wasn't aiming at some utopia per se, as that would be end-game, I was just keeping in mind the idea of beauty&good as leading vectors in all those cycles/revolutions because it is very easy to think them as stagnate processes that repeats endlessly with no destination ahead. I think of people like this as dehumanizing as the utopia believers.

In the end, what you just said about controlling direction and preserving knowledge; see what's working and whatsnot is something we both could agree on.

>Thinking that dualism is the end-all of the human experience itself is a destructive worldview
Who is taking about dualism, leaded dynamism is what is going on here. In this ocean of shit civilizations get born and die in the matter of days. The memes don't come from here for nothing, not for nothing every forced meme died without reaching it's final form. This is the pit, not a chess board.

>reading alot of religious texts, esoteric material of any kind and most of all, look inside of yourself.
I'm already planning to do that. I get that everybody needs to find its route but thats no reason to not share some of your experiences with these. Which ones stayed deep down with you?

And by doing so, we shift what the wheel actually is. Suffering can be overcome, just by completely accepting it's presence. Then you see that everything is as it should be.

It's hard to pin down really. It's just been a process of finding the deeper meaning in things only to find that the deepest meaning of all is consciousness which can't be accessed through ego. You have to totally and utterly let go of any wants and desires and just be, really.

Meditation is the one thing that has widened my perception of consciousness itself to such an extent that I feel the need to share that experience. Just pure being is the answer. The kind of feeling you get when you lose yourself in a particularly moving piece of music. Classic music and choruses being excellent for this purpose.

Not dualism but leaded dynamism. not a chess board, but a pit.

What's the difference? The essence of the concept is the same as it will always be confrontation and opposition between two or more 'rivals'. Synthesis or prevail, whichever you prefer does not neccesary comes from a co-eternal binary opposition mindset. Some could say that there are 50 shades of grey!

In my mind the topic revolves around more all-encompassing solutions.

Have you ever considered that maybe this is the natural course? That Sup Forums will develop identities within the board like people do on literally every online interaction? That it is entirely unavoidable?
Dualism is what forms naturally. I dare say it is necessary to experience dualism before moving on to anything else.
Think like this: 1 ball, then another makes 2 balls to tell one apart from the other. Add another to have 3 balls and depth perception: which ball is closer or farther.
Add infinitum.

You keep asking questions like that and you'll be here forever. It's just an image bulletin board that's been around so long it's developed niche groups.
But... I think you're here forever already.

Well I'm not native to English and it's trouble getting words right sometimes, but as I see, we completely agree: as I said above, cycles are similar in their form but not identical in appearance; it's a change on resetting to some sort of 'standard'.

That thing you refer to is culture: the most important aspect of society - yet it can ruin itself and its civilization from within, we are experiencing that right now by the way. But this cancer will be purged on its own and will instill further resistance to those who will survive.

Personally overcoming suffering, you create conditions to stabilize situation and move on. Weaker generations will bring ruin, giving rise to suffering once again. Thus it will continue.

I been coming to 4chins for years, I wouldn't have a clue what you are talking about until I started using THC. I don't smoke it just eat it once in a while. It is illegal here, but I found a way.

>Labour and Republicans
>Democrats and Conservatives

It's a real 5D fuckery master chess to give any of those nouns any weight and have them elicit any kind of biological response. They're ideas which enough people have entertained to have materialised them. But ultimately, they're just ideas—bad ones. Once people start to disregard them, they will crumble like the façade they are.

Trump knew this. Trump’s a Republican by name only; he could see that the Republican label meant nothing and he proved it when he co-opted the entire party and won POTUS. Trump sees things we can only examine in retrospect.

In reality, would a lion hunting you down care which side of the political spectrum you register at? Well I guess if your political beliefs will leave you beaten and starved, then maybe we could conclude that politics influencing a lion’s instinctual behaviour. However, that’s probably not going to happen. The lion satisfies its needs irrespective of your beliefs or feelings. The lion really doesn’t care for the opinions of sheep.

Oops forgot my image

It is the natural process, but we can speed it up, basically speeding up our own evolution toward inevitable unity, or resist, prolonging our slow march toward it.

What a retarded thread, why is everyone posting here?

dude weed

The elite want us all dumb and stupid, so they can rule over us more easily.

Yeah, good luck finding people like that here. It requires them to think for themselves.

I wouldn't do that if I were you. Messing with natural processes is bad practice that will set you back, because the process is not fully comprehended and thus likely to result in failure which is natural anyway.
You won't be able to cheat nature or natural order.

We have a choice whether we let them or no. The 'elites' are not to blame for this. We let them get this far.

This.

The only reasonable dualism is pro-White and anti-White.

It's not messing with it, but surrendering to it. Stepping into the flow which the higher consciousness/nature wants for you. I'm not saying cheat nature, I'm saying have it let it's way, and it will resolve everything much faster.

Right now we are resisting because we see ourselves as above nature/higher consciousness in some way.

You mean like creating a giant population of human beings stuffed into into concrete jungles filled with toxic chemicals and gasses and create slave labor camps that attract the youth like flies to fly paper?

>not cheating nature

Lets see... do I force you to define the terms you're using so sloppily and watch your argument collapse in on itself, or shake my head at your marijuana induced hippie bullshit and move on? I think I'll choose the latter.

For anyone out there who's curious, what OP is describing is the philosophy of lazy people that lack any amount of integrity or conviction. By his own admission what he says has no purpose or motivation, and as a result, no inherent value. These kind of arguments are thousands of years old, and the cultures that accept them as true either become stagnant or collapse entirely. The bible says to judge a tree by the fruit it bears, and this tree bears toxic fruit that stunts people's emotional and spiritual growth.

>What's the difference?
Firsts is easier to control, less options, less ways to make a move, less reactions, less resources needed, narrower methods. But you are right, about it all running into a synthesis, I would rather say a multi dimensional movement, which can go too and from different points too multiple points
>Solutions
For what? Take out dynamism of human thoughts. Imo impossible, even in a BNW-like setting.
>All-encompassing
universalistic fallacy detected

In my mind the question can be something along, how would it be possible to elasticize certain outer discoursive bounderies differently, than how should we make them into brick walls with steel cores.

What do you understand by that 'natural process' if it's not understood as you say later? Whatever will be will be?

This is stupid. We all know Drumpf and Nazis are responsible for all the world's problems.

#RESIST

You assume too much, and then you spout your intolerant viewpoints.

x + y = i

Where:

x = assumptions
y = you own opinion man
i = I am always right

Come join US!! Good talks as well!!

>It is the natural process,
>but we can speed it up
This is called meddling. Surrendering would be to do nothing about it. Let it stall and let it stale. I'm saying that, as the world is today, everything is "flowing" as should be, and by trying to convince people that it isn't is just con-artistry. You're like that preacher on the corner telling people the nature of life and God and that everyone is living in sin and must fulfill this that or the other in order to appease their sense of belonging.

You did an awful lot of backpedaling.

>We as a species long for a sense of unity which has been stripped from us when religion stopped being a major factor in people's individual worldviews.
No we don't nigger, we long to be with people of our own kind.

>This must have a resurgence or we will perish.
>BECOME MY SLAVE OR YOU WILL DIE, GOY
lol fuck go yourself

>all the answers are within
This is hippy nonsense, I've been eating healthy, meditating, and lifting weights regularly and occasionally do yoga for 5 years now and in the hundreds of hours of meditation I've done the answers to the universe have never just appeared. Reading books on physics/origins of the universe and studying sacred geometry is what has taught me the most about the world we live in. What ancient or esoteric texts would you suggest? I have a real tough time getting into reading old religious texts but am currently reading a book about the origins of abrahamic religions.

I love seeing posts like this, what do you guys get high and then babble an incoherent stream of nonsense, or are you just generally uneducated?

Provide citations or evidence for any of the many assertions you've made. Then we can actually discuss this.

I'm not assuming anything, I carefully read every word OP wrote and what he said makes zero sense. I've heard this argument many, many times and it always collapses under scrutiny because the people who made it haven't actually thought it through, but merely adopted it because it sounds cool and is non-threatening.

Just a reminder that (1) dialectic theory remains to be proven and (2) you don't seem to understand what it is anyway.

All that any esoteric material is about is about finding true consciousness, which does indeed lie within. Everything is pointing to the same direction, and that direction is consciousness.

I'm not backpedaling, I never said to meddle, that's what you want to hear apparently. I'm not saying become a total passive log in a stream, letting it take you wherever. I'm saying swim with the stream in stead of against it. There's still activity going on you know.

Op is right to an extent however words used nowadays cause more confusion based on our pre conceived notion or understanding of what they're suppose to mean. Religion the word gets confused spirituality with is almost completely separate.

What is your inspiration for this? I have similar ideas.

First of all you conflated Dualism with dialectic thinking, they are different
Second there are always three perspective, simplified inaccurately (but understandably to the layman) as yours mine and what actually is the truth of the matter
Thirdly while yes all things are interconnected and dependent to an extent that is not the way in which humans or any other living thing can/do/should conduct the course of their lives.
Certainly you wouldn't send me the contents of your bank account, what you are eluding to is the disingenuous and/or cowardly path of the Stone Buddha
Yes of course we are all just the million masks of God/Brahman, but so what? Unless your willing to die (which is your right, though foolish) you're are playing this game or are participating in this grand play with yourself, So why half ass it?

Separation and freewill are illusions but inescapable ones to the living. You will always feel as if you are your body if if you intellectually realize you aren't.

You're trying to bite at your own teeth, instead I recommend learning and perhaps teaching how to play the game more honestly and with integrity to facts to play it to the best you are able, not some impossible folly as not playing or escaping the game.

Which is why I recommend as a form of government the only logical form of Government is a Taoist Theocratic non-hereditary Dictaroship the trains it's rulers into existence

Government's job logically should be to ensure Man is made into Buddhas, through wisdom and education which follows the matter of fact nature of reality and it's logical consequences

I understand perfectly what he says, and I have never used any kind of drug, but read philosophy

Then what was the argument op made? In your own words?

>I never said to meddle
That's exactly what you said.

He's just a stoner on Sup Forums, don't take him seriously.

You're right though, knowledge and wisdom aren't given freely to anyone, they come from extensive study, hard work, and experience.

>seeing everything as separate is an illusion of the ego

You clearly haven't read any literature on transcendental concepts. Matter is not separate, we in fact are. In a way we are one and are not at the same time.

I find these kinds of tirades disingenous. Our elites torture, murder, and rape children for fun, and you dare to place our species on a pedestal?

Once we kill all those barbaric elite savages, perhaps then you can start talking about the nobility of humanity. So far our non rebellion against these demons only proves we are passively complicit at best, and moral cowards at worst.

Sorry I am not as smart as you, some people are born with ability to comprehend things due to genetics and environments. I just happen to stumble upon THC as a comfortable medicine that helps me think.

fuck you, shill.

>finding true consciousness
How exactly would you describe this? or in your experience what is true consciousness?

But muh left ruined the world!

Or maybe the political climate right now IS dualist and polarized especially among young people, whom are exposed to each other every minute through social media, whom also we received an influx of users from.
Maybe it's NOT an illusion, maybe it's actually the current state of affairs.
Yes, it's easy to get carried away, but when almost as many leftists are retards fitting the stereotype, than there are blacks fitting the nigger stereotype, then why are you surprised that this behaviour crops up?
Wanna know a secret? We're not fucking united. The people are dualistic and divided right now. In the past, the differences between the left and right were like two different shades of blue. Now they're like blue and red. Only one side hates purple more than the other (pro tip: its the left who is aggressively hellbent on revolution)
Individual efforts will not save anyone. Collective efforts must be made by all sides. Pro tip: they won't.

I call it a flip flop circuit. It would be easier to understand if I was an electronic engineer or something.

George Washington said there was two sides to everything. He was right, even ideas have two sides. One thing he didn't go into more detail about the triforce.

The third side to everything, and the fourth, and the fifth. The universe is one and it is infinite.

Who's to say that won't change eventually? Who's to say that your bleak view is a product of misinterpretation?
There are concrete jungles where people are happy, healthy, and free to do what they like.
Besides nothing stops these people from moving out of the concrete jungle, out of the fumes and stress, except for themselves. No one points a gun to their head, forbids them from seeking employment elsewhere, or making changes to the demands and needs that theoretically keep people bound to their jobs in the manual labour/blue collar district.

You make a good point. I'm being reactionary towards OP for saying that "dialect thinking" is out of control and assuming that everyone believes that dualism is the end-all of human experience. He presumes that it's not necessary when everything taught about nature and natural order implies that such dualistic modes of thought are necessary to progress beyond the dualism.
We can discern characteristics of natural order by observation. You've probably noticed that there is a cyclic nature to most things. Like seasons, aging, the hydrologic cycle, tree producing acorn producing tree, rotations around the sun, moon phases, etc.
That and he posted those stupid oscillating charts and it irks me to see those posted without any context.

I would have a lot of trouble making that argument, because it would require me to say things that don't make any sense, which I don't like to do.

To put it simply though, he's using vague and nebulous terms that are highly subjective in whatever way he sees fit to construct a model of the universe that is founded on principles that are (by his own admission) no more or less valid than anything else.

>not believing that IQ differences between races are the reason for shitholes
>explain africa

Rekt you fucking idiot. Stop trying to sound smart while avoiding reality. Fuck off

Speeding up a natural process is called meddling with said process, to speed it up, instead of allowing the process to proceed at the natural rate. Are you this dumb?

We should be stopping people from moving into large cities. We should be teaching our kids to enjoy nature and to learn how to think and be independent.

Like I said, kids are enticed and lured into big cities like flys on poop

Stopped reading after second sentence since i realized OP just cant differentiate between shitposts and actual content. Sage

Dualism in it's deepest form is unity being in duality with duality itself. That is what you're referring to, I get it. And we are the same and seperate at the same time. But why would my 'tirade' be disingenuous? I'm actually completely genuine. Just because some members of our community choose to kill and pillage doesn't mean it's our collective destiny to do so. All we have to do is choose not go along with these individuals. It's not like all hope is lost for a species just because there are some immoral beings within it.

No it really wasn't, read it again.

Dialectics is a product of dualism. And the third perspective is actually a superpostion of the other two. And I do realize that no, we shouldn't all become one homogenous hivemind, or duality wouldn't even exist in the first place, it is something the consciousness wants from us. I'm saying that knowing that the superposition exists and that your are in your deepest essence this superposition that you will never be completely defined by your ego only. You will have compassion and understanding for the 'other' perspective.

People on here love placing words in my mouth or misconstruing them to the point of meaning something completely different. Nobody asks questions to clarify, they just assume wild conclusions and run with them.

Because you don't have a clue what he said. He was talking about Hegelian Dialectic. Two words that you could have typed but were too lazy.

Kek I'll give you that one last sentence of mine. It was a completely filler; I was babbling about how OP might conceived unity and backpedalled to that shit after various DEL usage.

But going back to the message of our replies I would say that I still don't see that difference. You quoted that it is easier to control (from whom?), less ways to make a move (rigidity) etc. In the end, I think you were thinking of elasticity as you say afterwards.

But again I reaffirm myself in that the essence of the concept is still the same. Those utility advantages you spilled would make it a better machine/process like someone who tunes his car. You talk about elasticize discoursive bounderies, meaning broading thoughts and opinions but does it matter this dissolution if you're going to end up fighting between the two most powered narratives? Take the French electoral system as a natural image of my train of thoughts.

If you wanna do that you'll have to be commited. Raising a child to love the woods is tough. It would be much easier to teach them how to respect nature, and they would grow a natural disdain for cities based on their respect towards nature.

Shut the fuck up heathen.