Why does he get so much hate?

he has done quite a lot for our movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/62WXBkDdImg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>our movement.

FAT AND UGLY

>our

>(((our movement)))

Pied Piper.

It just shows that everybody on here is a dickless internet nazi

Spencer actually has the balls to stand up for white nationalism in real life

People on here are just whinging teenagers, virgins, shut-ins, losers, and friendless recluses, which is why they pretend to be nazis on the internet without having the guts to actually endorse those principles in real life

Either have the balls to stand behind something or don't. Action defines a man, not words, and especially not words on the internet.

What movement is that? Bowel movement?

>bowel movement

his shitty haircut should get a lot of hate

What the fuck, why would you make your hair look like that? That hairstyle is incredibly ugly.

He is White. So americunts here can't handle this fact

What the hell is wrong with that guys head

This.
His skull is too long and pointy to pull it off.

> Alt right
> (((our))) movement

Fuck off with your shitty meme labels for people who are actually right leaning and not fucking cuckservatives.

Christ, if you're going to try to make him seem alright, at least use an unedited photo....

Pretty much this and it's also odd how all of a sudden almost every right leaning public figure is under attack,

Cause the niggers a right-wing equivalent of a sjw, look up the degree the faggot has, it's a fucking arts degree. Fuck this turbo quief.

OP is a Jew trying to make it seem like the general consensus about Spencer is negative

It's the opposite. He's the leader of the alt-right.

LOL

>our movement
Oy vey...

Hes a cuck

he's a nazi homosexual

Kek.

oh look, the house niggers are whining that the honeymoon has come to an end, that whites on Sup Forums are resuming their desires to expel them and fix their countries

thanks for helping get Trump the win, though, Jamal!

someone eject these fucking morons from the movement

long time family friends of the CIA royal family Bushes

G-goys why is spencer so HATED on this board?

I heard you HATE spencer, is that true?

Why does SPENCER attract so much HATE on this board?

You don't HATE spencer now do you?

Why is everyone on this board saying they HATE spencer?

Do you happen to HATE spencer too?

Is spencer the most HATED person in the alt right?

He's a fucking CIA LARPer of course he has the 'balls'. There are no repurcussions for him, the entire 90% of people will love him because he's undercover crashing the far right wing so that nobody will ever like us

it's running a movement on easy mode

>He's a fucking CIA LARPer
don't just chain words you learned on Sup Forums together to act smart, you dumb fucking nigger

doesn't it make you sad that trump basically destroys the chance of any republican being elected in 2020? He was your one chance and he went full retard to the point where even a known retard nation like Retardica will not be able to vote for him

Things you will never get an answer to in threads like these

>Who should we listen to instead?

plot twist: the girl is the bull

Remember behind every anti-Spencer post is a literal KIKE screeching behind his monitor

These are not regular shitskins

this image proves nothing except that he took a picture with a Bush one time
how mad are you?

How many pictures have you taken with a Bush, shabbos goy?

he is a fed

I took a picture with him when he visited my school one time, cuck. Am I CIA now?

>Kikes "saging" their own threads

Made me kek

not my thread, saging because i wont bump a uninspired divide and conquer attempt.

>you dumb fucking nigger
don't just chain words you learned on Sup Forums together to act smart, you underage b&

Oh, its the daily anti-Spencer shill thread. He must be doing something right if he's making you that nervous

kys

>divide and conquer attempt

Your mom is a fed

>something right

He's doing EVERYTHING right

At least 10 shizo kikes screeching per spencer thread

AYO WE FINNA BE ALTRIGHT N SHEEEEEEEEEIT NAZIS GET OUT

this same thread and these same replies.

there are pictures of spencer with the bushes. The guy is not just controlled opposition but put in place to make us look bad, so obviously it hurts.

get him out.

Thanks for another daily dose of divide and conquer shilling with funny photoshop hair meme

Really great stuff you showed us hehehe fuck people who have the balls to actually be a white nationalist irl and stand for something we are just fake epic meme nazis who love based black man in trump hats and pepe xD

Ur really funny man really gets the noggin joggin fuck whitey bix nood

because he's so fucking handsome

another anti-white shitskin

>why does Sup Forums hate the controlled opposition?
dude, that hair......

he acts faggy all around

Did y'all see Richard Spencer sing Depeche Mode while he was in DC?

youtu.be/62WXBkDdImg

Also, my gf is a hairdresser. She has seen an uptick in those haircuts.

is this another sweet sweet shareblue character assassination thread? good job so far

what if Dicky is the second coming of Moonman? it all makes sense now

Because shills and he's a sperg. But he's /oursperg/

>a dandy

this made me laff

your husbando is shit and no amount of calling people shills/jews/libtards is going to change it

why don't the shills and non-whites understand
the more they yell about Spencer, the more his support grow

underrated

Hitler was an artist.

There was once a time when men actually cared about how they looked. Don't let (((their))) stereotype dictate our behavior.

Because Sup Forums is full of non-whites and shills who are threatened by rising white consciousness.

I don't like Dicky but I don't see much resemblence between him and the officer in the picture

laff'd

You're literally responding to a kike telling him to watch out for kikes

i dont like or care much for spencer, i profess my love to the more lite and less autistic identitarian movement myself, i just like to call out completely obvious bullshit like this for what it is

i have no idea why i spend my time on Sup Forums, its infested with bots and paid shills

>he's undercover crashing the far right
It's funny how he does that by successfully promoting all their ideas and supporting other far-right groups and activists, I wonder what the next step of his master plan is?

>believes into the stereotype that any male that cares about his appearance must be a fag
>must be a kike

You understand how dumb that sounds? How many goys would be called a kike by that standard?

OK I'll bite.
I watched a few of his speeches and they're just not that good. He's not very tactful or well spoken. There are just so many better options if you want to here speech on the subjects he covers.

Apart from that he doesn't do shit. He's just kind of tries to fram himself as that "outspoken alt-right" guy. I think this is why a lot of people call him controlled opposition (I think he's just kind of an proud idiot) because he covers these alt-right, white values and arguments but does such a shit job and makes the right look dumb doing it.

I never punch to the right but he's basically the white equivalent of Tariq Nasheed. He's just a pseudo-intellectual twitter troll.

are you implying that publicly saying things like "I would ban football", disavowing capitalism in front of conservatives, using "I'm bored with you" as an argument in a public forum and calling things "faggy" in front of mainstream journos is bad for business? jesus christ fuck off kike, get outta here you shill

>There are just so many better options
Alive and active today?

this used to be a nice neighborhood

Because he's a socialust who wants niggerized healthcare

just like the FN, being important enough to destroy every other far right wing parties and acting dumb to lose as many elections as possible

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/

Me wonders ((((((((((((((who))))))))))))))))))) is doing this.

If the internet existed back in the 30's, we would have shills like you saying Hitler was a shill.

We could have a full fledged white ethno state tomorrow and NEETs on Sup Forums would still be screeching about everyone being controlled opposition.
>ITS JUST A FALSE FLAG!
>LETTING WHITE CONTROL THE COUNTRY IS WHAT JEWS REALLY WANT
>ONLY *I* CAN SEE THROUGH EVERYTHING
>I'M THE WHITEST MOST NAZI NAZI TO EVER LIVE
>EVERY OTHER WHITE PERSON IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION REEEEE

A bunch of losers who aren't even involved in a WN organization are incapable of having a valid opinion on the matter. They're worthless unmotivated cucks who will only ever whine on the internet.

He's not doing a very good job of destroying other groups, if anything more far-right groups have sprung up around him in america.

>our movement
>our
kys

>NEETs on Sup Forums
It's not Sup Forums, it's from a Discord group from antifas trying to break trust.
Any thread you see like this deserves the same treatment, post the links showing the spam of Spencer pics, sage, report, hide thread.

the american secret services aren't known for being competent

his shitty, gay haircut

literally the same haircut every gay man between the ages of 35 and 50 has in San Francisco

Well isn't that convenient, despite showing absolutely no signs of being an effective controlled-op plant, you still feel like you can call him one. Funny how that works out. You sure you just don't like him for some nitpicky spergy reason?

Hi /intl/

>quite a lot for our movement.
At this point, you guys are Fedora tier.

Or maybe I don't care at all about him because he is irrelevant in every way in my life as I don't live in the USA and he won't take power anytime soon

Stop defending him like a teenage girl saying she wants to marry a singer, he is doubtful in many ways like the fact he suddendly appeared and had a voice in the medias

>our movement
this guy doesn't represent me in any way. Also he has got to fucking realize his haircut is wildly disporportioned. His head shape is just not ment for this type of haircut. He needs longer hair. Also, this shit should just stick to one rolling sticky thread to discuss this guy - im fucking tired of seeing daily non issue threads about this faggots life. Literally a slide thread from real news.

*Electric nipple sizzling intensifies*

I'm not defending him I'm criticizing your baseless accusations. Don't get so miffed buddy.

Spencer gets hate because he was effective - for a while at least.
Shills on this board are forever butt hurt when someone is successful in meat space.