Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/64ZPc
kamdora.com/2016/08/02/i-love-my-life-being-single-at-51-christina-patterson/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based norbot

>journalists get paid good money to state the obvious

Easiest job in the world

>Men over 35 have no business starting relationships with women in their 20s.
try to stop me you little shit

On the verge of divorce, you better damn well bet I'll book a 20 something this time around!

>sperm goes off to
I fail to see how this relates to who they fuck though. Doesn't matter if he fucks an 80 year old or an 8 year old, still the same sperm.

>Men, we know we never gave you the time of day when we were in our 20s and just trying to get the partying out of our system, but now we're ready for you! A 20 year old girl just won't love you like we can!

Shut the fuck up you old decrepit roastie hag and enjoy being barren.

"Relationships?"

Don't be such a fruitcake.

>logic
Just date the 40 year old catlady you shitlord

To be fair, this is more about women who weren't interested in settling down in their 20s or who got divorced in their 30s.

sperm rates yea for a few beta cuck faggots, you always look at these studies its either city betas or a 1/3 of the men bringing down the average.

>sperm production technically "declines" with age
>we produce so much of it that the lower level is still more than enough to knock a 20yo up

>>we produce so much of it that the lower level is still more than enough to knock a 20yo up

With an autistic kid

The Guardian has been shilling this hard - second time I've seen them do a variation on this story

This

Lol talk about a false equivalence

Yeah of course the young are most fertile, but old man sperm is still gonna work, we don't autovasectomize like menopause. The decline for men is very gradual

All of her readers, online detractors, and co-workers know what that article is about. It's all about her and the bad choices she's made.

get a load of this roastie

Thanks

It appears the article is made by some bimbo who can't come to grips with the fact that women and their reproductive capabilities decrease rapidly as they get past 30. Whereas men have a slow decrease after 40. To compound the impotent female rage, older men can attract younger women, but older women have to be milfs to get with younger guys who can usually find sluts their own age.
More lashing out from feminists and roasties who squandered their youth.

Is that so wrong?

I mean, you turned out fine.

>Men over 35 have no business starting relationships with women in their 20s.

I have a business, which is exactly why I get to start relationships with women in their 20s while the dried up hags are autistically screeching in the distance.

I'm only 29 but I would still fuck the tits off of that lonely old cunt

Imagine the stuff she would do in an attempt to please you in a vain hope that you might stay with her

Men produce healthy sperm well into their 50s or 60s, whereas women are BORN with every egg they'll ever use. Women past the age of 30 run a risk of producing offspring with serious emotional/intellectual/physical defects/disabilities. This issue becomes even more pronounced past the age of 40.

serves them right. they brought that upon themselves.

I'm with you. I would too.

white 33 year old here dating a 21 year old south korean girl. leave your basement faggot. i'm making some little elliot rodger's in the next few years

>women being bitter about lack of interest in them
Glad you took one for the team reading that piece of shit for us but a shame it's just the same stupid message as always
But I can't say I expected otherwise

Funny how it's aimed at men tho. You'd think the implication would be that women shouldn't date older men, similar to how men wont date older, barren women.
It certainly makes no sense for a guy with crappy sperm to go after older women since that only compounds the problem.

But that's wrong, the reason that females produce autistic and retard kids with age has to do with the oocyte development and it being "halted" until needed. Men just produce less sperm.

Does the thought of a 40 year old man dating a 20 year old woman gross anyone else out. It's pretty creepy.

gay detected

Women are never responsible for anything, it's the current fucking year you no life virgin fedora wearing basement dweller baka baka ass motherfucker.

LOL WHAT A DUMMY.

Pretty sure when a 40 year old man dates a 20 year old, having kids is the last thing on his mind.

This vapid cunt assumes because SHES desperate to have kids, 40 year old men must ALSO be desperate to have kids.

It could never be that the 40 year old is ACTUALLY ENJOYING just having sex with a hot 20 year old. This thought never occurs to the used up whore.

The women who feel for feminism while in college are becoming more and more resentful and I love it

Exactly. I'm in my 30s and only date 20 somethings. 30 year old broads wanna get married and have kids immediately.

> top comment is some roastie mocking mens obvious objectioin to this nagging

Haha too predictable after word got out that men just skip the feminist hag generation. There's an endless supply of new women, and our time runs out at a far slower pace

29yo woman living with a 21yo man here.

>a generation of degenerates are waking up to the lonely, cat-filled reality as they stare at the wall they hit a decade ago
For men, lessened fertility means more fucking. For women, it means their only marketable asset is gone.

The only way out is to try and squirm, lie and shame your way out of it. But sweetie, that's not how the world works anymore.

>missed her windows for having children
She's just a bitter childless woman. Just read this, it will explain why she writes articles like in OP. She basically fucked up her life and is using her job as journalist to explain how it's great. I sort of feel bad for her, but the good thing is that she'll never spread her defective genes, she will never know the joy of holding your child, having him or her looking up at you, etc. NEVER.

you know what to do.

You made your bed it's time to lay in it.

yeah, show us your soles roastie

FEETS
E
E
T
S

why this is shit is on the "men's health section"?

show us your toes, bitch

yeah, whores, like he said

LOL nigger. no one cares that you had a nigglet at 8.

Sailer's Law of Female Journalism

The female journalist always proposes a change to society that would lead to her being considered more attractive

LOL

>Looking back, the answer is clearer. The steady, reliable men I met seemed boring. What made my pulse race was charming men who made me laugh. What made my heart sing, in fact, was narcissistic charmers who played the game and often didn't stick around.

Translation: I rode the cock carousel and now am lying to myself that being expired goods is okay.

My father was 40 when I was born. Fake news.

Fuck off roastie. I'm 31, /fit/ as fuck, make a lot of money, and ever since breaking up after a 5 year relationship I get women 19-23.

I propose a trade.

The Chads of the male gender will dispense sexual intercourse to fatties, barren old hags, and feminists if the Stacies of the female gender agree to dispense sexual intercourse to fatasses, manlets, and neckbeards.

Yeah, good luck with that, Grampa

KEK
BUR

my grandfather married a 30 year old model from russa when he was 80
he also had hundreds of millions of euros tho

>Produce millions of newsperm every fucking day
>sperm go off
Is this bitch retarded

>a literal pig

i wonder if she tastes like bacon

You're not alone. It's creepy AF when sexual preferences doesn't age as the person does and most women my age aren't attracted to 40 year old men unless they have daddy issues

>The average man on his sixties can breed the enitre world female population while females get ravaged with having just two kids
roasties can't get this

If your a woman

I know a guy who made his girlfriend get a C-section because he didn't want hte baby to ruin her pussy for sex

Oh no I'm not allowed to start relationships with 20 year olds or else a bunch of sphinsters will reeeee at me

Kek

This sounds like an excellent idea.

kek, no, you're "not allowed" because normal women in their twenties don't want wrinkly old men

That's fine, I fuck traps only anyway

I'm 32 and my last gf was 25. Keep in shape, don't get fat, watch what you eat. But I get what you mean; was hoping my old gf would be the last one.

>I could have wrote War and Peace in that time. I could have written the whole of Dickens.
The fucking shriveled up eggs on this cunt.

Wow what a strong woman going after the symptom and not the cause...

Age doesn't really become an issue for men until you hit 40. If an early 20s girl likes you then she is likely not going to reject you because you are 35. Once you hit that big 40 though, a lot of them will begin to take issue with it.

It might be better if she gets the honeymoon stitch.

The problem with that is that you can't get more than two csections so the family will be small if you do that.

Also it depends of the pussy if it gets ravaged or not.
My mom had to have her pussy cut with scissors cause my sister was upside down and her baby ass was too big
My father explained me how he use to find stitches when he did cunnilingus to my mom even months after
Yet now she still has an innie.

If you read the guardian you deserve everything you get

>archive.is/64ZPc
>butthurt old roastie tries to convince men with options to pick her

Nice try.

>My father explained me how he use to find stitches when he did cunnilingus to my mom even months after
Only cucks lick pussy, better check your paternity

No, he's my father, we both have depressions

LOL I got shot down my whole life by women my age

Now I'm 31 and I get attention of 18-25 y/o on the reg

You think I'm settling down with some roastie hag instead of furiously rogering tight young tang?

LOL

Trump became a daddy when he was 60 years old, and Barron Trump is okay

I have read some things on Sup Forums but, my word...

You really shouldn't be looking for women over 25 unless you have a MILF fetish.

Ok

i remember you
your parents are quite open about their sex life with you. last time you posted i thought you were shitposting now im not so sure kek

>theguardian
i know damn well why uMatrix won't let me access this shit hole

Yea never forget!!!
archive that shit!

Remember to feed your cats before you kys

based bro

kamdora.com/2016/08/02/i-love-my-life-being-single-at-51-christina-patterson/
someone's butthurt

how do you know so much about your parents' sex life?

>35 year old rotten egg roasties begging for successful 35 year old men to stop dating beautiful young women and "provide" for their used up cooch

>ignore me when i'm in my twenties
>when they finally start to give me attention when they're getting old and hag-like I become more attractive to younger women
>implying I wouldn't take advantage of the situation

Stupid women. Should have given me the time of the day when I was younger.

It's like a reverse MGTOW

jewgle to find that
>greek play women
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
>The play invents a scenario where the women of Athens assume control of the government and instate pseudo-communist reforms that ban private wealth and enforce sexual equality for the old and unattractive.

Damn, that's good

We do something like this on the farm where I work. We mate the top end animals to the bottom end animals to get average offspring.