Why does Trump have such a cuck presence amongst leaders?

Why does Trump have such a cuck presence amongst leaders?

Small weiner syndrome

>Obama
>Still a world leader
Ok

OMG OOGA OBAMA IS MANSPREADING!!! I HATE NIGGERS NAOW!!!

>I love cocks shoved in my mouth and anus involuntarily.

who exactly, besides Trump, is a leader in that picture?

Fpbp

he knows his place.

At least Trump has won handshake against Putim. Washington Post says so.

not taking the bait
sage this crap

Because he doesn't give a fuck.

look at that cuck pure beta.

he is fat.

It's funny how you people still don't get it. Trump is a fucking genius, he's meticulously crafted his public image to evoke certain responses from people. You fags are always on about this shit

>Lol look at how he sits
>Lol look at him shaking the canadian PMs hand
>Lol his wife slapped his hand away

Yet you're too stupid to realize that that's all the stuff he wants you to notice. You people will never win because you're playing right into his fucking hands and you're too stupid to realize it even when someone points it out to you.

He's not just playing 4d chess, he's moving his opponent's pieces while doing it. I hate this cuck but he's a fucking genius and with people as stupid as you opposing him it looks like he'll bag a second term easily.

Both leaders are being polite in that pic by covering their genitals.
Former President Obama only needs to cup his hands together an inch away from his junk, whereas President Trump has to compensate for his girthy nine-incher by extending both hands, touching the fingertips together and hiding his sausage in between said hands.

Trumps chair is much narrower as well.

I don't get it?

If we're talking about the hands Obama is exhibiting self comforting body language, Trump is not.

If we're talking about the legs, Trump is filling the chair in terms of spread, and both his feet are pointing forward showing he is engaged. Obama however has one foot at a curious angle, most likely towards an exit or other means of escape, also indicating he is nervous.

Everything about this image, even the way Trump is smiling and leaning his head towards the point of interest and the way Obama is pulling back indicates the exact opposite of what you're saying.

Holy shit it really is

obama shouldn't man spread like that. what an insensitive cunt. he should have some respect for women

Obama gave him a smaller chair, it is clear to see in the picture. Just another one in a long line of bitch moves Obama made on his way out.

keep focusing that while the grownups do real work. Thank you!

That's a fascinating analysis, where did you learn this?

I ask because reading body language is an invaluable skill for social life/emotional intelligence, and one that I naturally lack.