MADAME

MADAME

this fucking cunt will be the first female president of the US or at least they'll try to.
she is a fucking cunt btw.

She's not eligible, my white friend.

Why not?

Yes she is.

Gets my stamp desu

JUDEN

JEW CUNT

She doesn't even look excited to be there and that dress is shite

yea she is. What the fuck is with Americans on this board regularly not knowing the laws of their own fucking country?

imagine how hillary will feel when she sees this

Her mother was not a naturalized citizen at the time of birth. Same for the older brothers.

Natural born citizenship requires that the person be born on U.S. soil (or a U.S. territory) and that BOTH parents are U.S. citizens at the time of the birth. Natural born citizenship cannot be conferred or acquired at some later date.

Nigger spotted

Something is not right between them

Well I imagine she'd be glad her plant worked like a charm.

What the fuck is it with autistic foreigners not knowing shills when they see them?

How the hell would one be excited to go to some shithole to talk to old fat bald manlet faggots?

Thanks Obama

Ugly Jewess

She's deactivating his life reactor because his personality matrix isn't booting

I doubt that this orange choice is kosher. So she will go thirsty.

That's not true. Anyone born on American soil is legally a natural born citizen regardless of who their parents are.

whats in the bottles that on the left?

Trump fucked her asshole while she screamed "daddy fuck me harder".
Didn't you follow the 2016 election process?

The rules only apply to republicans, natch.

she is totally eligible but lacks her fathers balls and thus the support of the people
her main qualification is being the POTUS daughter

She's very obviously being groomed to run for President.

>Same exclusion from companies as Donald
>Immediately brought to the White House
>Gets special classified briefings
>Dad takes her to meet world leaders
>Already has a working relationship with World Bank and IMF tops.
>Dina Powell brought in to be her aide
>Brought her to G20

She's networking like a pro. You can practically bet money now on her running for President.

Hawt. Stop being so jelly, non americanfags

I think her surgeon did a pretty good job.

She's brushing lint off of his lapel.

Idk I would go and shoot spitballs at everybody or put a whoopie cushion under vlad or something there's tons of good old timey ruckus to be had at something like this.

Her breast milk

salt

a jew is ruling American and Sup Forums defend this

Jewce

You are confusing Jewreal with burgerland

I don't blame him, I would too.

She will never be president. I will never vote for her. She is a crypto-liberal Jew, and don't get me started on her kike husband and his donations to the IDF

for some reason I thought it was salad dressing

She doesn't lack the balls, she lacks the common sense and actual love for her people. Shes espoused nonsense feminist talking points, converted to Judaism, married a Jew, and is openly pro circumcision.
Shes nothing at all like her farther.

1st female prez and 1st jew prez. Although jews will say shes not a real jew because shes only pretending to be retarded

juice

CHINA CHINA CHINA, THERE'S NOBODY IN CHINA!

>mfw trump2020 has meant Ivanka the whole time

A fucking p00

>I'm not retarded I swear I'm shilling
awesome post
also only Americans doing this
I guess only Americans are shills

Why the fuck does a dumb bitch with middling IQ get to playact as some kind of grand important leader?

She was born into wealth, and married a super wealthy guy. That is the extent of her accomplishment.
Nepotism is extremely destructive, it's why great empires fall (including business empires)

inferior first daughter desu

What a mother, prancing around the world as an unofficial whatever
Women these days...

When do you think Ivanka will run? 2024 is too soon. 2036?

I think it would be more fun if they gave world leaders booze so they all get shit faced and start being cunts to each other

Obama pretty much destroyed that rule and it was only even pushed by Thomas Jefferson to keep Hamilton from running.

This. That's why there's this thing called "anchor babies".

Natural born means a citizen at time of birth. It is the opposite of "naturalized", which is when you become a citizen some time after you are born.

Gimmie dat. I'd put 3 babies in her.

I don't reckon she will. I think Trump just uses her because he thinks it makes him look less sexist

leave Kinga alone, she's pure

If you are born on US soil you are a Natural Born Citizen, it does not matter where your parents are from. Us Military Bases are Us soil as well so you can be born in say Germany and still be a US NBC

And Hillary's main qualification for getting into political office was letting Bill stick his dick into her.

Not serving Fanta.... Merkel is truly not caring about German history.

If you don't commit to your fake shilling, and then stop and act like "why so serious, I'm just pretending to be retarded" then you are more retarded than actual shills.
You are a faggot. Stop acting like an autistic teenager.

Wow, that is a 10/10. Who is this Aryan goddess?

she is polish slav subhuman

fuck of with your faggot flag and go back to plebbit cunt

I don't know, people have been saying that she could be a potential candidate for some time now and
see I'd prefer a Don Jr. run desu, he seems to be a more based Trump almost

Yes she is my negro.

by that logic Blumpf cant be president because his mother is an immigrant

Who said she would run as a Republican?

Your picture is not wrong. Im proud of you germocuck you almost did one thing right.

>not mentioning Obama
>not mentioning Ted Cruz

Thank you David Brock for your insightful explanation.

No, she became a citizen in 1942. Try to keep up, leaf.

his point was not being born in the U.S dummy, try giving his post a once over before your sausage fingers slam on the keyboard your mummy bought you

His point was way off. NBC rules still stand.

>giving the actual answer

Doesn't excuse your absolutely bonified autistic response

Being correct kills the leaf.

>being so wrong you claim you are correct

really makes me think

>no bum
>no boobs

typical white bitch

shes only playing tough with daddy around and the Don knows how to use this to his advantage
if he was traveling alone abroad he would receive a lot more backlash from the local politicians in central Europe
with her on his side they at least need to pretend to be civilized

if larping, retardation indicated
if not larping, euthanasia required

>she
is brushing (((lint))) off of his "lapel"

Gorgeous as fuck! Her only faults are her kike husband and conman father.

nice

Being a ``Citizen'' is a choice ( voluntary servitude in the government) and you can't make that choice as an infant.

Tell this to John Mccain, born in panama. Technically on a US base but either way.

They let a Kenyan Muslim nigger and his tranny wife in. I think she's elligable.

TRUMP 2016
TRUMP 2020
IVANKA 2024
IVANKA 2028
BARRON 2032
BARRON 2036

got any more of these? trying to build up my collection of crabs smoking cigs

>BLM
>i like my women like i like my apes

The first jewish president

she's half-jewish

How does it feel to have a filthy joo unelected whore attending the g20 for you goyim ?

>she's half-jewish
Is the president of Poland a jew?
Is his wife?

hhhnnggg that puffy nipple

>puffy nipple
EW

i'd like to assfuck her mercilessly while forcing her to suck his father cock

best kind of nips

her mother is a Jew
Poland does not have a president right now, just some beta-cuck totally controlled from the back seat by 70 years old autistic gay virgin (pic related)

YAASS!!!