Pol is being ridiculed all over the internet and Sup Forums...

Pol is being ridiculed all over the internet and Sup Forums. How does it feel being a LARPING fringe neckbeard tinfoil-hat cuckold?

Most people are stupid, why would I care what they think

Completely and utterly BTFO

bump

Sage

>Pol is being ridiculed all over the internet

k.

Does this mark the beginning of the end for Sup Forums?

No, people have yet to realize they're pissing in an ocean of piss.

It's already over.

How does it feel to go to Sup Forums every fucking day only to act like a fucking child?

Do you honestly think you're being superior? This is so fucking pathetic... it's really sad.

Good. I like being hated. I always have been popular and still am irl. I cum to Sup Forums to be hated and to do shitposts of varying quality.

Sage but cunt.

It was over 10 years ago.

Definitely. The days of Sup Forums are numbered. This marks the beginning of the end for this once glorious and honourable board.

>/r9k/ making fun of Sup Forums
>whole internet is ridiculing Sup Forums
Pick one

>you guys are cucks for using the word cucks
D@ b8 doe

Wow ad hominem arguments are valid now
Don't I feel like a jackass

>MAGA
>Donald Trump
Fucking plebbit.

Pol is officially part of the AWOOOVEMENT now. Praise kek! BASED MAGAPEDES

>irrelevant boards talking shit about the most popular board
Cute

At least r/The_Donald loves us

go back to sleep /intl/

also remember to always sage

guess all the journalists and shills can pack up and leave now

>the saddest board of virgins, losers, social rejects is mocking Sup Forums

It's like a peasant mocking a king. Are we supposed to care?

/r9k/ is like Sup Forums but with a few unwanted Redditors and Tumblrinas thrown in.

>/r9k/

>came here to say this
Nothing we could ever become will ever be as embarrassing as you are in this moment.

/r9k/ is half full legit autists who have such a poor grasp of human behaviour they haven't realized that the other half of their board is SomethingAwful, SRS, /leftypol/ women trolling.

/r9k/
I just ignore that board like so many others. There's no point to it, it's more worthless than /soc/

We're past all that.

i just.....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

>/r9k/ is actually talking shit about Sup Forums
fuck off u fags and turbo-virgins

Oh shut the fuck up, you cunts are crying that Sup Forums is dead for 4 years now, it's just a huge influx of normies which gives temporary tumor to this board, just spam more BLACKED thread and we'll be alright

Hey lefty/normie. Get out. :)

For you to hurt my pride would imply me having a pride, my ego is hardly touchable with words friend.

>be loser white nationalist/white supremacist
>can't reveal powerlevel to normies or life will be ruined
>relegated to posting your garbage opinions on an amoral cartoon imageboard for weebs, furries, traps and the overall lowest dregs of society
>even these "people" despise you and make fun of you
lmao there is nothing more pathetic than white supremacists

The pot calling the kettle autistic.

The more dogs bark the more right you are. In my life experience, when a person is being more truthful, this person will receibe back a lot of yelling and ridicule, as we live in a world of hypocritical fake people.
You open a window and look outside and you see a society that's sick, a world that is unjust, where total morons have power and geniuses are spat upon.

>/r9k/
w e w l a d
come back after losing your virginity

Oh noes what will the peanut-brained normies think of us? Better cater to their narcissism.

>caring

I've had 4 bitches and managed to come inside with their approval while they would pop their trash pills. Whatever you say bro.
My DNA is within 4 ladies and their kids might even look like me some day. This helps me to sleep at night.

The last time I checked out /r9k/ half the threads got pepe pics.

Careful, don't hurt his feelings - he might go all elliot on us...

Do you know where you are?

saged

that's the best Sup Forums can do?

no wonder Sup Forums gets more traffic these days...

As if their opinions matter.

pic related

Sup Forums is cringy because its mostly underage faggots being tryhard newfags to fit in. They just act as edgy as possible without any knowledge or even interest in politics. they also adopt all these made up bullshit political parties in the same fashion of tumblr fags making up genders

>DUDE, IM A NATSOC LIBERTARIAN!

What the fuck are you talking about?

>not talking about the Jews
SAD!