>white/tanned/red/peach skin
>brown/black/red/orange/blonde hair
>blue/green/brown eyes

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

anthro.palomar.edu/vary/vary_2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>red skin
I'm not sure sunburns count senpai. I'm grade A green eyed ginger and burst into flames in the sun like a vampire.
Feelspainfulman.jag

Blacks can also have blue and blonde hair, senpai. Their skin color can vary just as much as white peoples you've just never seen a black person. Also its not impossible to find a black with grey eyes.

Those aren't real blacks, you dumbass. They're mixed-race Uncle Toms.

>Calls me a dumbass
>Doesn't do his research
Pure blacks can have blue eyes and blonde hair. Though those grey eyes may come from mixed breeding in past generations, that one I don't really know about, but they blacks I've seen always looked pretty black to me.

Those are the exception to the norm.

I could have easily put white hair and gray eyes for white people. We're talking about lowest common denominator and whites have a much more diverse range of "color" than blacks but somehow they're considered diverse.

>They don't count
Ok well red hair and blonde hair don't count and neither do green or blue eyes.
Does that make so are blacks and whites equal?

Nice job moving the goal posts faggit, that's not even what I said.

Blonde hair is rare among blacks and so are gray eyes. You can survey dozens of whites and get every one of these colors a multiple times, if you do that for blacks you'll get blonde hair or gray eyes once or twice.

Even if you remove red skin and red hair from the white list which is also somewhat of a rarity THEY'RE STILL more diverse in color.

Polynesians and Melanesians are not black

Black = subsaharan africa

This is another thing (((they))), do, they wish to create a mongrelized people with no culture or sense of heritage.

>blue/green/brown eyes

Hazel m8.

LOL
Have you seen the way they look? Exactly like black people but with blonde hair.
Oh so the problem for you is they don't show up enough to count, well I can't do anything about that because that's dumb.

Blacks only have 1 shade ; black. Go to Africa to see.

Anything lighter is because of mixing with whites. Lighter skin, lighter eyes, lighter hair, all due to white genes.

>these people with hundreds to thousands of years and hundreds of thousands of miles of separation are the same

Are you retarded?

Do they look like sub saharan blacks, such as the khoisan or any bantu speaking people, or american blacks, who on average are 25-30% mixed?

I don't all African phenotypes memorized so I couldn't tell you. I can tell you that I've seen a lot of black people in my life and I guarantee everyone would believe this person is black.

People of recent, African ancestry express more variation in skin tone than that found in all other humans combined.

That is a statistical, observable, measurable fact.

Greentext is irrelevant.

Okay then faggit I'll play your game

Blacks
>brown/black skin
>brown/black/blonde hair
>brown/gray eyes

Whites
>white/tanned/red/peach skin
>brown/black/red/orange/blonde/white hair
>brown/green/blue/gray/yellow/red eyes

Hey it turns out whites have even more diverse rare natural colors than blacks too!

not all red skin is burned, fucktard.

>rare colors!
Are you retarded?

Skin tone is a measure of tone. You're discussing hue.

Dark brown and light brown is still brown

We're talking about COLORS not tones. That's what a fucking color is dumbass. If you wanna list tones as well blacks beat out in skin color but whites still have more variation in eye and hair color.

Yeah and that's exactly what they want you to think. Btw they don't consoder themselves black just like aboriginals don't consider themselves black

anthro.palomar.edu/vary/vary_2.htm

Again to be fair you're really making black skin colors look way less diverse than what it is but you know what I'll give it to you. Red hair doesn't exist naturally, its actually just orange hair so I don't know why you're counting it twice. White hair comes from a genetic defect that any race can get and if we're counting genetic defects than guess what, albinism is way more common in blacks so you better add white skin to their column. You didn't count blue eyes for black people (we're playing my game remember).
>Red eyes
Albinism
>yellow eyes
Now here's the thing about those eyes, never seen them in my life show me proof. If you're talking about the mix of green, blue, and brown that's fucking hazel you retard.

Blacks
>brown/black/red
>brown/black/blonde/white
>Brown/black/blue/gray

White
>White/tanned/red/peach skin
>brown/black/red/blonde/white hair
>brown/green/blue/HAZEL/red

Even playing by my rules whites win so stop being such a baby.

So yes: you're retarded.

The claim is that skin tone variations are highest in African populations. That claim is 100% accurate.

You appear to be too stupid to understand the discussion you're strawmanning.

Like I care what they consider themselves. If a jew considered themselves white would you believe them?

ashkenazi jews are genetically similar to europeans. however, they are also jews and they are genetically distinct

That's racemixing retard. Native Africans are as black as struck matches

Well if you wanna get really fucking technical peach, red, orange, blonde, and black are all off shoots of brown. Even white is just an extremely light brown when regarding skin so what the fuck are we even arguing about? Is it just semantics at this point? Your definition of what makes a color versus mine?

You're the one who got defensive when I was defining them into common colors and even when I tried to use your fucking definition you still didn't like it, as for blue eyes on blacks I forgot to include it and no not hazel which I also forgot to include. Hell I forgot to include violet eyes. Yellow was the wrong word, amber is what it is which always looked yellow to me. Yes amber is different than hazel they don't contain hints of green blue or brown.

All I was saying was that red hair isn't an actual thing. It just seemed like you were taking white traits and cutting them up into as many sections as possible while taking black traits and trying to group them into the least amount of sections possible. Which you were. You wanna know something else(you'll like this) ? Amber eyes can show up on black people. Also never seen or heard of someone with amber eyes.

Yeah? Well man any trait can appear on any race if mother nature decided to fuck with your genes. My original point was the common ones.

As for red and orange I suppose you're right but they always looked different to me so that's why I separated them. They are different colors after all.

I mean black people generally have dark(black) to tanned brown skin(brown or reddish), dark to medium brown hair, and dark to light brown eyes. While white people generally have light to tanned skin, reddish to peach skin, dark to light(blonde) brown hair, red to orange hair, and varying colors of eyes. Just on a common scale. That was my point to begin with.

Blacks aren't as diverse as whites and yet somehow whites have no diversity despite the vast differences in color only based on averages.

I suppose

I'm sorry I called you a faggit, perhaps had I not tried to greentext and instead actually explained what I meant from the beginning we wouldn't have had this argument.