Do you notice the Aus BLACKED spammer aggressively shitposting for at least a year? What is his end game...

Do you notice the Aus BLACKED spammer aggressively shitposting for at least a year? What is his end game? Pretty sure he got every IP in Australia banned already

>What is his end game?
getting his entire country range banned.

You will never stop us.

>for at least a year
t. newfag

im a false flag shitposter hired by hiroyuki to force australians to buy Sup Forums passes

I've noticed him I have no idea what his endgame is.

Could a nigger be that butthurt that he shitposts the same material every day, every chance he gets? Is australia that harsh on niggers?

The eternal BBC poster strikes again!
Godspeed good sir!

Fuck off cunt- stop switching between VPNs and spamming your own thread. I know it is you. You are a retard fuckwit.

Keep up the good work.

Insecure shitskin. He posts on Sup Forums and cries about Sup Forums all the time

We hardly have any niggers, whenever I see an African here my first thought is literally

Oh shit a real one

He's probably from /intl/

I love that pic so much

He's making the transition for you kids easier, soon the western world's gonna look like that, no matter where you are.

Try to reverse engineer him

No white man would ever find it funny to troll for as long or as consistently as he does.

White australians must have given him traumas if he's that obsessed with destroying whites

I don't know if it's the same guy? But there is a Canadian that proxies as an aussie and shitposts with the goal of getting Australia range bant.

His banter is the dead give away

Nah he is a white guy from what I know. He is doing it on purpose to make Sup Forums into an army of pissed off white nationalists. He is also a (you) miner obviously.

I never see lone niggers they are always in gangs and they are always asking people for money or smokes. I had one group come up to me and ask them to by them booze, the bottlo wouldn't let them into because they were banned from stealing

>He is doing it on purpose to make Sup Forums into an army of pissed off white nationalists.

Never thought of it that way. That's really jewish

he's from Sup Forums

Were these real ones or abos, i have seen a real one maybe 3 times in my entire life.
You just described abos to me.

give this man a (You), for Truth is the ultimate gift

What's his complaint with Sup Forums we are a board of peace

Never underestimate autism

He (or some Aussie pretending to be him) bragged that he initially came here to trigger us but after around 1000 blacked posts he eventually just became full nat soc just like the rest of us Sup Forums has that effect I suppose. I think the new load of blacked posts is to trigger all the newfags from t_d

I know the difference between a coon and an African mate. They act similar but niggers are a problem, in fact I think they pushed all the abos out of cities