What's wrong with the current flag?

What's wrong with the current flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RTgpKoeekTU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If they changed the flag to that, I would use it to strangle every faggot in the nation. Don't test me.

>t. normal American male

Wow, 213.3k shares. That's a whole 0.0005% of the country. Better change it.

It's not diverse enough, goy.

>that left eye dominant right side shouldered shotgun woman

>flag changes to that
good thing in America flag burning isn't a crime

>Everyone should be gay and tolerant ^_^
Said the last generation of 'muricans.

It has five-pointed stars instead of stars of David.

this.

>female cops
Goddamn what a dumb fucking idea

sick

Well...Canadians changed their anthem to be more inclusive but I dont think the U.S. is on leafs level.

This is actually something we need to get behind. It's leftists shooting themselves in the foot. Where is the petition? I'll sign 10 times

Build new gas chambers

What the fuck goes through the minds of these people? Gays are like 5% of the population and they want to make the flag of the entire country about them. I know we're living in peak attention seeking times but seriously that's a bit much.

That thing doesn't even have 13 stripes.

>replace the 13 stripes that represent the 13 original colonies with some colors that represent 2% of the population
1776 will commence again if this happened.

The american flag should be brown and black to symbolize the soon-to-be majority in americuckastan.

I agree, there will be a huge fucking backlash if this happens.

>sweden
>"y-you're not white!"

Brown: Shit days.
Black: Dark future.

>Everyone must be muslim and brown
Said the last generation of Europeans

Good, antichrist flag for nation

>no gray color to represent asexuals
That's literally fascism.

>nation flag implies the existance of a state
Also fascism.

>Gays are like 5% of the population
Try less than 2%. They're just vocal and given a platform to speak out thanks to the subversive jewish media.

This hasn't happened yet and even if it does, nobody is going to sing the new lyrics.

I've had my dick sucked by guys and enjoyed it but FUCK. THIS.

>THEY JUST MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS
is such a lie.

What you stick it into isn't something to be proud of or talk to kids about FFS.

This is so dumb.

Of course not. Just like nobody cares about the M103.

That the flag everyone should be burning.

O canada
All peoples home and land
True patriots love all trannies commands
With glowing hearts we see thee rise
The rainbow strong and brave
From far an wide
We sodomites abide

The current flag was built off the backs of underrepresented minorities only to serve the privileged white man.

I say damn right it needs to change!

P U R G E
T H E
U N C L E A N

We need to replace the old stripes in order to better symbolize that we all bleed red.

Oh my god plz do this

civil war when?

it miss the black and brown strips. RACIST!

>tfw there are multiple cases of that actual event occuring

>2-3% gay/whatever minority
>fucks up flag representing 90%+ of population

this is how you deal with fucking homos

fuck wrong pic, but yeah muslims are also efficient with gay stoning

Why is Poland so based?

This one's better, for context

>jew warsaw president erects gay rainbow
>gets burned few times
>police guard its 24/7 , instaled spirnkler system
>gets burned on independence day
>in total 7 times, and they simply gave up

and that picture is just godlike

at least mexico isn't this gay

sprinkler system in action, same with the fence

IT DIDNT HELP

Isn't the rainbow flag a hate symbol of the alt-right?

Something about the different colours being rigidly divided into their own territories instead of being free to create a vibrant, diverse mix?

God bless the GDR

Hell no ill burn that shit

kek

Dude, I'm literally in tears right now.

Feel bad for you tho: going to be lonely being white non-Muslim in Europe. You, Czech Republic and Hungary?

>Implying you won't be arrested for hate speech if you sing the old lyrics
I'd say you should speak before it's changed but you'd get arrested for that too.

Slovakia, we might add Lithuania to V4.

Who else, not sure. Ostereich would be fine , but they taken in loads of shitskins. But thier last actions bring some hope.

I'm not gonna lie: I'll leave this sinking ship like a rat when the last bastions of of defense fall. And I've had my eyes on Poland for a good while.

I see the standard of the TFP on the right protesting. God be with those fellas.
youtube.com/watch?v=RTgpKoeekTU

I'm tired of the fags asking for acceptance and whining. This wouls make our country look like a fucking joke, oh wait, it is a joke.

It doesn't put enough emphasis on where the residents prefer to put their dicks. And as we all know, that's pretty fucking important.

Yep

It has history and is therefore oppressing to minorities who got here yesterday.

>The first official U.S. flag flown during battle was on August 3, 1777, at Fort Schuyler during the Siege of Fort Stanwix. Soldiers cut up their shirts to make the white stripes; scarlet material to form the red was secured from red flannel petticoats of officers' wives, while material for the blue union was secured from Capt. Abraham Swartwout's blue cloth coat

But why have that when you can have a cringeworthy eyesore that represents barely 1% of the country?

This kills the super gonorrhea

>he thinks the gays are the reason his country is a joke

It's one of the lefts' best and most important strategy: claiming of victimhood and oppression. They need to be the underdog, because they no longer make arguments about policies effectiveness - so in order to make the emotional arguments stick..

Changing the American flag to this would spark an absolute outrage by the common people. It won't happen.

Because sodomites make the best capitalists. 100% disposable income. 100% consumers. Not only this, normalization destroys the fabric of the family unit--what is left of it after sexual "liberation."
See Once the family is destroyed, the State becomes the family.

it would be the first time i've burned a flag
fucking faggots need to stop with this shit

This is the poster of that comment. I have a VPN in america. Fuck off cunt. Gays are one of the reasons america is shit

Exactly.

Signed that petition 20 times already, fuck the queers of the north.

Probably less than 0.001%, as per theory of evolution. The rest are larpers.

>yfw half thenworld has no idea what colors on a flag represent
fuck you niggers, and fuck all you niggers in this thread

>t. Butthurt faggot

kek

Keep signing the petition

If homosexuals believed that their sexual orientation was okay, they wouldn't go nuts seeking acceptance for it.

delet

Using leukemia to cure AIDS, how progressive.

You're so cucked even Sweden thinks you're pathetic

thats not how petitions work
people in charge will just see it and say "wut a bunch of morons. next topic on the list?"

Too white

I'm gay and I think this shit is retarded. Our national flag is the national flag.
But, in keeping with my principles that I don't believe cultural appropriation exists and find it a stupid meme for SJWs, I'm not going to bitch about a rainbow American flag merely existing.
Just don't place it on top of govt buildings, official flagpoles or use it in military ceremonies for God's sake. Until we successfully annex another territory and add a 51st star, I don't want to see another iteration.

you could have removed "i'm gay" from all of this and your argument would remain just as effective, stop whoring for attention

I'll burn every single one.

This is why Hitler gave up his Austrian citizenship.

Anything that fucks up germany is fine in my book.

I'm betting the idiots had the sprinklers supplied with water by a simple hose that was easily cut, shut off, or simply kinked to stop the water flow. Impenetrable defense system!

Link pls, I want to sign.

Force LGBT to accept ammosexual as a legitimate sexual orientation and become protected class. My firearms make my dick hard like nothing else can. Try and take them away makes you an ammophobic regressive.

>8 stripes
I don't know whose flag that is but i's not mine.

I ain't fighting for no white supremacist rainbow flag.

I wish that was a white power handshake. I would absolutely love that

No. That is disgusting, and waving this flag makes you a traitor.

You're 100% posting on a politics board filled with ethnostate fascists who live and breathe identity politics. Not everything is a desperate cry for attention. And if I needed it I'd be hugboxing elsewhere. The fact that I'm a fag isn't something I wave around in hopes of, "d-d-do you like me now, Sup Forums?" but it's relevant in this discussion because 99.9% of the people in OP's pick have nothing better to do than use their sexuality to change the flag.

If this happens i will move to the UK. I swear to fucking god.

I was gonna join the army but i guess ill just join whatever fucking army the UK has.

Source

black represents niggers and aids
brown represents shit

faggots should start petition to rename it to GAYMURICA too.
U suck Russian cock anyways so whats the deal

I wouldn't even use it wipe my arse.