Are we wrong?

How much does race matter? Is the brain highly elastic? What about culture. Debate is difficult someone hit me up with some study material. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/steven_pinker_chalks_it_up_to_the_blank_slate#t-332496
youtube.com/watch?v=hVBDXSWOJSM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve
youtube.com/watch?v=LndaBbZ_qN4
youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nature nurture or both

Research ancient civilizations and the various stores of the "Sun Gods" who came through the "doorway" which is our sun and seeded our planet.

The Blank Slate by Steven Pinker. Intelligence is very inheritable, evolutionary biology.

I'm not that crazy yet

Looks good thank you

Race matters less than faith.

>Race matters less than faith.
Sure, if a dog has faith, it can become a rocket scientist. Fuck you, idiot!

Please no cussing I'll tell your mom

Please explain.

Race matters between none and how much species matters.

you'll get there

>muh Christian civic nationalism
Grow a spine, that's pathetic.

A dog can't have faith. It may sound contradictory, but faith is possible only for creatures of reason, i.e., human beings.

And faith has nothing to do with someone being a rocket scientist, or even with the denial of racial realities. Human beings are all different, even in racial lines, but all are made in God's image and have a role alloted to them by God to best serve His designs.

As I said in the answer above, even if humans differ in skills and traits, all are creatures of God and as such can serve His designs. Faith is the path through which all are brought together to serve these ends, and a people united in faith will essentially be very peaceful. Even if you have low IQ or somemthing, not all roles of society require high IQ to perform, most of them don't actually.

Even a very miscigenated country like Brazil was highly socially coherent until the 1970s, when the influence of the Catholic Church began to be corroded by cultural marxists. In contrast, white Catholics and Protestants in Europe spent a lot of time killing each other.

>If niggers just go to church they will stop being niggers!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If God gave all peoples of all races the capacity to hear the good news and be brought together, who are you to defy His word?

Why did your God only reveal himself to the Jewish population?

When you're driving through a Haitian neighborhood in North Miami, you feel like you're in Haiti. When you're driving through a Mexican neighborhood in downtown West Palm, you feel like you're in Mexico. I'm speaking of cleanliness, friendliness, the sense of community and civic duty, only rich white liberals who went to elite school who make up the media and academia in this country have the luxury of deluding themselves that race is a social construct, not a middle class white guy like I am who grew up in a very diverse area.

I wonder what these Mexican and Haitian neighborhoods would look like if we cut off all the gibs. I wonder if they would even still be habitable.

>All creatures where created by God and have an allotted purpose in that design.
Guess niggers where created to be a drain on society and to steal everything not nailed down while yelling about "muh rights and gibs" all while grabbing there dicks.

>Why did your God only reveal himself to the Jewish population?

No, He didn't? Unless you are talking about the Old Testment, which was essentially revoked by the covenant made through Jesus's sacrifice, which expressely embraced all humanity.

>If God gave all peoples of all races the capacity to hear the good news and be brought together
Yes, but he didn't give them all the capacity to UNDERSTAND that message. Nigger ears work. Brains...not so much.

Jesus and Paul were both ethnic Jews, how would your good news have been spread without them?

"Debate is difficult someone hit me up with some study material."

Visit Detroit

Because race does not matter
>Inb4 Gods chosen people
Yeah fucking rat fink hooked nosed cunts really love the Lord I mean come on God loved them so much he told them to fuck off out of the promised land

ted.com/talks/steven_pinker_chalks_it_up_to_the_blank_slate#t-332496

God is important
Race is important

When it comes to IQ, which is an indicator of both order and growth, it's been proven to be 70-80% genetics.

Grew up in diverse area I already got a bit of bad taste in my mouth. I just need help convincing other people. It's a matter of spreading the message in a confident way.

We wuz not genetically fit to be kangz

I'm sorry, are you implying the Church is some kind of plot by the Jews?

Jews killed Jesus, precisely because He preached the universality of God. And Jesus wasn't ethnically Jewish, Jesus was the Lord. And the Catholic Church has been historically one of the institutions that worked the hardest at keeping the Jews in check.

L I N K???

Send them on a trip to Detroit fuck it don't take long before the reality of the niggers true nature sets in

I am only saying that Christianity does not belong to the European, African or East Asian peoples. It did not come naturally to us.

youtube.com/watch?v=hVBDXSWOJSM

works for some

I couldn't teach my spic cousins math. They just got frustrated and called me a faggot behind my back. White schools outperform shitstained ones by leaps and bounds. There really is no argument anymore. Quit being so facetious.

t. shitskin

we have data in MASSIVE volumes that all indicate the same thing: we're not wrong.

furthermore, take what we understand about evolution. humanity would have had to evolve on the same square meter of land for tens of millions of years for us to all be the same.
These conversations are started by the outliers members of the less intelligent groups: there's nothing you can do to change the fact that Africans have more simple brains than Europeans. Your reading material is a google search away. If you can't search it you're not intelligent enough to understand it.

>red pill me on...
sage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve
great book btw

this

Christianity (through the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church) belongs to everyone. The truth is universal.

You're correct, everything is relative, nothing matters, we're just dancing turds evolved from the primordial blob. Now that we agreed that nihilism is the way to go, we still have some criteria to pick to create a society with.

How about race? :)

How much do you weigh?

Let's reverse the question: can this be predominantly culture? How much culture do you need for that?
youtube.com/watch?v=LndaBbZ_qN4

Universalism never works, I'm afraid.

We can coexist in peace as neighboring races and nations, and we can be good to one another whenever given the chance, but you cannot mix it all up and expect positive results.

Otherwise it'd be a very nice doctrine.

Compare the scientific, cultural and progress between South America, Central America and Africa to Western Europe. Anyone with two eyes can see the white race is superior. And why shouldnt we embrace the truth? There is no firm reason to anticipate that groups of people geographically seperated at the early stages of their evolutionary development should evolve similarly. Craniology, the study of human skulls in different races, has been entirely defunded and discontinued in this jewish dominated world because (((they))) want to keep racial differences in intelligence nothing more than conspiracy ypu read on white supremacist forums.

If the truth of racial differences in intelligence were no longer politicized, the most logical conclusion would be to enforce compulsary sterilization for the preservation of high IQs and the good of mankind.

I was against race segregation, I thought that every Pajeet and Jamal will adapt and be european; then I came to realize that western countries wont cope with attidutes as shown on the picture yet they wont stop to import migrants due to all the enviroments and agendas that are backed by soros and the likes and their ultimate goal is to destroy western civilzation

youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U

Take what the mainstream says about race, and invert it. There, you now have the truth.

I don't know the most efficient way of spreading the fact that allels matter.

How can you constantly blame culture when Africa and Haiti are an ocean apart, have far different cultures, and yet are equally complete failures? Their cultures are the effect of their low intelligence, not the cause of it.

pic very related