Why can't niggers write properly? Why is their slur based on grammar errors?

Why can't niggers write properly? Why is their slur based on grammar errors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oeCMmUcJT9I
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132637933
africananaphora.rutgers.edu/tense-and-aspect-in-african-languages-hiddenmenu-218
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is British Standard English.
There is American Standard English.
And there is African American Vernacular English.

It's not that they have grammar errors, it's that AAVE doesn't have the same grammar rules American English has.

Because being educated means "acting white" and that's a no-no. Ironically and hypocritically, once you become successful then they welcome you with open arms and use you as a shining example of American Black achievements.

>so yes, their slur IS based on grammar errors
Thanks for not answering my question

Why does every popular "black twitter" cap look like it was written by a retard?

Seriously every natural spoken language in the world is a butchering of the grammar of some language that came before it.

cuz it sound hood nigga

He be, she be, they be, we be. Conjugate yo' presuppositions an' sheeeit mah nigga.

Tfw normie "memes" all feature ebonix grammar. We used to do it ironically but now this younger generation has really adopted the niggerspeak as if its their own.

Cuz We Wuz King N shit SENPAI 100%%%%%%%%%

>"Niggers are intentional when they speak like a retard so it is k"

Because it was.

grammar nazis is a reddit thing
niggers dont go to reddit

Poes law and all that...

Butchering simplest grammar on earth sure is an another achievement for black race.

Because educated niggers kept becoming major political figures in the 50s and 60s, culminating in 1968 election of Nixon after you had an average of 80 terrorist attacks a day from nigger groups like the black panthers, many of which had soviet money behind them

the FBI founded crips/bloods/etc to get them shooting each other instead of nice white people, ruined their schools and spread crack through their communities and vigorously repressed them

protip: tupac and biggie were both FBI informants who threatened to go public with what they knew, got shot. Funny that BLM etc have resurfaced as commie nigger groups again.

blame the (ruskie) commies for turning them into useful idiots, we did what we had to

t. carter era FBI user

...and then there those funny people, that got trained wrong by the bongs. You know.. those mixmaster from the sky (helicopter) dudes. WHAT WAS THEIR NAME AGAIN?

Actually, believe it or not, it's a legit form of english, and I'm not talking about niggerspeak. Actual English from England. It's ancient.

youtube.com/watch?v=oeCMmUcJT9I

I'll show her meaty oaker, if you get muh drift

hey at least Caesar can properly punctuate.

I don't think Norman dialect is the reason for niggertalk.

>Herbavorecuck detected.

Dunno, but it's not just English. They've got an entire language (Creole) which is, basically, just French for ppl who can't conjugate their verbs. Ridiculous.

Simpler language for "simpler" minds

Maybe not, but you can clearly hear many similarities in the way they structure their sentences and the (lack of) conjugation.

you almost want to keep them around just for the entertainment. almost.

>Black people are stu-

Digits confirm race war

enjoy your aids and immortal gonorrhea

>what is the bell curve
faggot

Our language is too complicated for niggers , theirs faces are made for animal sounds. Ive never heard a nigger use the plural term for anything .

a poster pointed out the other day how the african language is retardedly simple and doesn't have word for abstract ideas so this is probably just descended from
that

Is it really that surprising that Niggers can't speak English?
Most animals can't, so why would Niggers be any different.

sounds interesting
anyone got a link?

Because they is dumb niggas.

But you must admit that the joke was hilarious.

Is the joke here that he was the accused, not the attorney?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132637933

i'm with the nigger here. that "food" looks like shit.

africananaphora.rutgers.edu/tense-and-aspect-in-african-languages-hiddenmenu-218

I think this a reasonably funny observation.

what does finna mean?

Because (at least here) they started the Ebonics bullshit, that excused piss-poor grammar and let these stupid fucks talk/type like the complete retards they are.
I like to think it makes them easier to spot.

no fucking idea

Fixing to. Most of this fuckery is searchable through urban dictionary.
That they have their own site for their booga-booga language should tell you all you need to know.

It means "going to"
English: I am going to buy soda.
Nigger: I'm finna buy some soda.
They got it from southern white people who said "fixing", which means the same thing.

B'cuz MUP DO DIDDA bitch das y!

I wonder if they do that in France too.

>be black
>go to school
>fail english
repeat constantly since Jim Crow laws were abolished
>government can't figure out why colored people can't communicate properly
>invent "African American Vernacular English" to compensate for lack of education
everything is fine?

>no sharky
T R A S H

I think it's just a low class thing, pretty much all of the white working class people here speak like that, so infuriating.

"Why is their slur"....
>Gr8 b8 m8

It's just a new language evolving. It has simpler forms and structures, and has fewer rules, in order to match the neurology of those adopting it.

>le talented tenf

Literally regurgitated Gordon Ramsey's reply in ebonics.