Worth a Thousand Words

#MarchAgainstTrump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FlcngdW2Ju4
youtu.be/-ZXLHfV070M
youtube.com/watch?v=1rUO9opvoQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol who gives a fuck...the us will do as it pleases. Fuck pleasing every one

>Trump not giving a single fuck what other leaders are doing, does his own thing.

Yep she's absolutely right.

This was taken at the recent g7 meeting.
Notice anything?

Mr G20, I'm Canada.

Shut the fuck up beaner, you're not bro tier.

I think this image settles it. Natural foot spacing is infinitely superior to wide stance.

f-for you

Trudeau just finished his jumping jacks for the day.

Suits only look good when arms are extended straight

Merkel's doing the stupid hand thing and Trudeau still looks like an enormous fucking faggot.

Sauce? That's hot as fuck

He looks like a goof. What kind of pose is that exactly?

He looks like a 5 year old awaiting a piece of candy or something

that dude on the right has the "blacked" posture.
What does he mean by this ?

>The maple syrup, Donald.

Fuck off you fucking brown faggot, pay for the wall

he is CIA

He did 3 today, last week he only did 2. Were very proud of him for that and would appreciate it if the rest of the world would encourage him as well.

Memes spill over into reality

Trudeau is a big guy.

That picture symbolizes Trump well in the sense that he isn't following the destructive path our other world "leaders" are.

>this is what you do with hands, right?

>you don't get to bring weed

Everyone's looking at Merkel.

Tommy Dreamer in ECW

Why is not China in the G-7?

Quit projecting putito, i know you love white dick but i hate niggers such as yourself or i would let you suck me off.

A well fitting suit and good stature means you don't need to physically compensate with weird stances to evoke your confidence.

Trump waiting for the UK to leave the EU and join sit down with him

Dr. Trump, I'm Mountie.

white bois tryna compete

Trump isn't. Merkel's looking at him. Everyone else is looking at Trump. (Trudeau is being oblivious)

>I wish I was at a pride parade with some trannies

Because they don't have a lot of national wealth (a lot of people in poverty) and they infringe human rights.

This.

Italy to follow soon.

>Yep she's absolutely right.

You're getting Jew'd. Trump is as much a globalist puppet as the rest of them.

Look at his actions & policies, not his words. We are heading the same direction as we always have been, nothing is changed.

This right here. Trump isn't about buttkissing. 10/10 mexibro

Trudeau is an amazingly huge faggot like always?

is that you based archiver? have you been tainted?

Hey guys there's no need to fight. You both can cut my grass and then work on building the wall.

No problem pinche faggot, I can suck your mamasita up, she moans like a fucking teenage

Now that's what I call grabbing her by the pussy.

Nah. Archive man doesn't talk except when he tells you to archive.

hold up real quick, im gonna do the super over analyzing shit people do for video games and tv shows

>TruCuck is happy to be there showing his insignificance
>Merkel looks on with caution as she is concerned about Trump breaking from them
>Gentiloni is looking like he wants to leave (possible refence to Italexit?)
>Macron is looking in the same place as Gentiloni probably to realize his ambitions to be emperor of France
>Abe and May both look at Trump as their close ally and the leader to what they should try and follow next

>Trump is there seeking to continue his mission to MAGA, a goal that may be an endless endeavor but is worth fighting for in his mind

I wonder when the next season starts, still remember season 1 when the big enemy was Jeb!

>MarchAgainstTrump
speaking of which
there wasn't an awful lot of marching recently

>Trudeau trying to appear taller than Trump
>Failing

Like pottery. Can this guy do anything right?

Trump seems to be the only one wearing clothes that fit. I guess being a New York billionaire developer hooked him up with a good tailor.

See any metaphors, symbolism, motifs?

Merkel is smarter than all of them put together. She has a doctorate in quantum chemistry for fuck's sake, she ain't no joke.

Is it a metaphor for Trump wanting to get shit done while the world stands around doing nothing?

Are any of the other people in this photo besides Trump actually world leaders? I don't recognize any of them.

can't ever not knotice that fucking gremlin and her illuminate hand clasp. How did this thing get voted into office before getting voted to livestream her death as she gets raped to death by a bear

Ha, no it's not drumpfkin

Oh no! Im pro Hillary now.

What policies you dumb cuck? Stop being shill for once. I know you cherish your $0.02, so again what policies?

The refugees Donald, hand them over, eh

Wow merkle really uncomfortable in front of that flag.

that meme ball is completely inappropriate, you shit tier faggot coward hiding your flag.

kill yourself

Italy is in the center, it symbolizes their former place for civilization as Rome, a glory that has since been lost.

All the nations to the right of Trump stand there as symbolism that they are drifting from Merkel and Trucuck and their influence. Merkels hands are in the classic position they are in because she is the leader of the Euro lefty Reich but likely still follows somebody's call (Spoiler: Soros) Trucuck is just oblivious and happy showing the state of Canada currently.

sabed

why does merkel always do that clown hands triangle shit. its really annoying

THIS

This insult always confuses me.
I understand the kin like trumpkin.
Do you change it to Drumpf because you believe that the family could not legally change their name or are you just trying to annoy people?

>Britfag so I am not in this fight

That canadian faggot is wearing the wrong colour of shoes.

He looks like an impoverished art student at a wedding.

Takes one picture and tries to start a movement over it
> OP is a traitor
> OP is a shill
> OP needs to be doxxed and exposed

>quantum chemistry
all she knows is how to hold her fingertips together, but probably doesnt know why
kill yourself shill

For you

Weird how almost all these leaders are the same height. Usually the oddity of comparingnword leaders comes from one being taller or shorter than the other. Now it's freaky that they are almost all the same.

Why does Trudeau always have to look like such a goober?

Just like Hitler and many before her ..she is trying to be the big leader of all of Europe and she will fail like all the others.

He chose Goldman Sachs for his administration. Jared Kushner has close ties to prime minister of Israel & he holds the same globalist foreign policy of anti-Iran as all presidents before him, setting up for WW3.

I'm an obese burger just like you

kek the shills are still assblasted about trump

>Its another Merkel wears a contrasting outfit episode.

What the hell is he doing?

Is mr Canada autistic?

you're also a blumin drongo m8

Poor Donnie

Hes very happy about the candy and toys for the children present and cant wait to get over there

I'm a big boy now!

youtube.com/watch?v=FlcngdW2Ju4

Manlets BTFO. USA Masterrace.

>she is trying to be the big leader of all of Europe

She already is. You can tell she's the fucking boss and they are scared of her.

Theme of image
youtu.be/-ZXLHfV070M

>implying that isn't a good thing

youtube.com/watch?v=1rUO9opvoQs

>hes getting there...hes getting there

Is this shooped to make everyone appear smaller than Trump?
If not, damn he got a good shoulder ratio

>USA only ones at the table
>USA working while others gossip
>USA independent, doesn't subscribe to global elite's club
>USA putting its own interests first, not following the (((crowd)))

The US is the Chad of the world. Doesn't care about what others think because it doesn't need to, it's successful and has never known insecurity and has never known doubt. Meanwhile a crowd of hyper insecure virgins are obsessively trying to measure up to Chad in any way. Chad doesn't even know they exist.

So you've got nothing.

Can't name one thing but a conspiracy theory

Do a reverse image search if you are that sceptical.

>Look at me, Daddy - I'm a big boy.

fugg, forgot to take off flag

Nah, I belive you, Trump was just looking damn good compared to the rest

How is that conspiracy theory, I just named policies he has implemented. He made Goldman Sachs secretary of US treasury

yeah macron is wearing lifts

there is no fucking way he's taller than shinzo abe

Dr Enemy, I'm Win, you may kill me now

Fuck off hohol.