(((ISOLATION))) or WHO IS A BOSS HERE

FUCK OFF SOROS AND AMERICANS. PUTIN IS A KING OF THE WORLD! EVERYONE WANT TO SPEAK WITH HIM! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITTY MERKEL OR XI. FUCK OFF.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_gFSo7btJxI
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Шелом
cnnturk.com/dunya/cumhurbaskani-erdogan-g20de
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Pentkovski
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REAL BOSS.

Do you feel better, Russiabro? Is it out of your system now? We know well how it feels to scream about our superiority, so don't worry friend we feel you.
Also, our media is pretending the Putin/Trump meeting was a secret collusion that was special for lasting longer than 20 minutes. It sucks being hyped towards hating you guys like it's still the 60's.

He бpaт ты мнe, гнидидa чepнoжoпaя.

I cannot read these commie-squiggles, user.
So here's a Russian pilot, being crazy and Russian.

Russian economy has 2 years tops until it collapses again kek.

USA > Russiastan

I said: You aren't my brother, black ass crum.
Russia is GREAT nation.
America is nothing but thief.

USA are irrelevant nigger state. American = useless dumb nigger.
Russia ALONE won Napoleon, Hitler and chingiz khan. What can bunch of stupid fat american niggers do against us???

>America is nothing but thief
You steal our shit all the time and we don't ever mind.
China steals from both of us, they're far worse. They have knockoffs of both our nation's aircraft in their air force right now, chinky fucks.

You have stolen Buran. You have stolen computer. You have stolen everything.
You are nothing but thiefs.

Fake pic.

That seat is empty in the real photo

Faggot Russia is the enemy of the western world. Enemy of all white people. It has infected the world with kike ideology and started all the civil rights and nigger promotion and protects muslim dictators. Russian collapse cannot come soon enough.

But i don't worry. Putin will kick your black asses hard.

Western world == nigger world, you cuck.

>You have stolen Buran
That's not how it works, we made the shuttle and you copied it, then did nothing with it. At least we flew ours a bunch, even broke two. Yours broke because a roof collapsed on it. Please stop being so mad Russia, it's better for us if we don't waste time fighting one another, there are mutual foes who need to feel our wrath instead.

Remember when we were space-friends? I do.

My state has a bigger economy than your whole country and I live in a fly over state.

Think about that depressing fact for a minute...

O cool you called me a cuck. There's more niggers in Russia than Germany. You will suffer when your economy collapses due to your shit leaders.

Russians are a bunch of closet homosexuals who can't hold their vodka.

Well Russia was dumb enough to steal our shit. So one day the US build a fake weapon for the star wars program. The Russians came in to take pictures and spent billions trying to make that weapon. Then the US stole the results from the Russians. Every country steals other countries shit to stay on par with each other but the smart countries fake things and allow thieves try to figure it out, then steal the results.

Also your ignoring the biggest thief China.

Stop trying to be friends with these faggots they don't deserve our friendship. We will always be eternal enemies. Usa main goal is to contain Russia until it collapses.

No peace with Terrorist Nigger states of America.

Good you will always lose against the super power.

>There's more niggers in Russia than Germany.
What planet are you living on? He's right. The West is a nigger-filled shithole. Anyone White still willing to back it up is a massive cuck.

Russia and China are allies, you cuck. We will kill Terrorist Nigger states of America.

France was superpower.
Mongolia was superpower.
Ottomon empire was superpower.
Nazi germany was superpower.
WE KILLED THEM ALL.

Russians love based niggers in hammer and sickle hats

LOL, russians are white niggers. Almost as bad a chinese niggers.

Even yourself.

BEST LEADER

>loses eastern half of country

Don't you have some Krokodil to inject, comrade?

I'd rather we both use our military might on people we both hate, instead of one another. There's plenty of bodies to soak up Russian and American bullets, why would we waste them on each other?

Well fine then, why don't you send your one aircraft carrier to come play? Florida could use a new artificial reef. Remember, we were space-friends once.

Mandela is Black human.
Americans are NIGGER SUBHUMANS.

kek, look at this nigger lover. You love niggers more than your mother.

Im ok with that.

Except us faggot. Your shit hole country collapsed.

Allies for now. We where allies with you both in living memory. When it comes down to it we should be best friends. We're white and the Chinese are like locusts.

You are allies until they are stronger than you......

Carriers are nothing. We could destroy all of your (((super))) carriers for a second if we wanted
youtube.com/watch?v=_gFSo7btJxI

>lost to Poland, Afghanistan, and Chechnya

>We're white
You are dumb niggers. All of you.

Then why is Russia such a poor shit country if they're so white? ? Your argument makes Russia look embarrassing. I'd rather live in the one and only super power where being poor is living rich compared to Russia.

Russia and America need to team up together, Hulk Hogan - Macho Man Randy Savage Mega Powers style. We team up and take over the rest of the world. Russia can have China, we take Europe...I mean we already own them anyways.

>if we wanted
You clearly want to, yet are unable. Many such cases.

shelomova is not a jewish name

Russia is RICH. And Russia will be much more richer when we return all our shit which you have stolen.
ALASKA IS RUSSIA.

Hmmm I see just trolling.

Seriously though which is worse..... American niggers or chechens?

>ALASKA IS RUSSIA.
It was until we bought it, you dumb Russian.

>shelomova
>shelomo
>shlomo

Correction. The crooked oligarchy that runs Russia is rich, the rest of you live in fucking squallor.

There are 1% of chechens in Russia.
And 100% dumb niggers in USA and Canada.

No, it was stolen.

>Then why is Russia such a poor shit country if they're so white?
Because they haven't managed to convince the rest of the world through threat of military violence to accept worthless, overprinted paper in exchange for real, tangible goods and raw materials? You paying attention to how rapidly this country is degrading in living standards on the back of two decades of lost wars?

And for such a poor, shit country this government seems awfully obsessed with breaking it into pieces and taking what's under its ground.

>Russia is RICH

Is it CNN who told you this shit???

Carriers are outdated in the age of drone warfare. They will go the way of Battleships soon enough

This 1% muslim rules the whole country

>And for such a poor, shit country this government seems awfully obsessed with breaking it into pieces and taking what's under its ground
You just described the whole Middle East and Africa.

CNN detected.

Putin for God emperor.

shelom has a meaning in russian

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Шелом

Money was exchanged, it was a legal sale. Sorry you changed your mind but no backsies.

That's ridiculous and you're ridiculous if you believe this. Unless you plan on launching ocean-crossing drones, you will always have need of a mobile aircraft-platform.

Come and take it.

Usa way better than Russia. For example I just shoved a full size handgun in my waistband legally for self protection. In Russia you can't do that unless you go through massive loops for a rubber bullet mini handgun.

I will.

You are right. OP's pic is photoshopped
cnnturk.com/dunya/cumhurbaskani-erdogan-g20de

Hi Russian netouyo!

Stop calling them flyover states. That's liberal elitist speak.

Flyover country is America. Libtard containment zones are not.

>Armed homeless Russian man found frozen to death near Berang straights, no funeral planned

Just swarm is with your military and run the elections, where 120% of citizens agree to join Federation forever. Like in Crimea.

>cnnturk.com
Nice. CNN fake news. Fuck off.
Japan is CHINA.

Digits check out. The Ruski is going to freeze to death in Alaska. His body will be consumed by wolves or some shit. No one will care. Just like in his life.

And you're nothing except human trash. So there's that.

hmmm

>vatniks are this delusional
every country on Earth is run by the same (((people)))

europe might because they are 2 faced and to cowardly to admit the ALL kneel before the brits and the brits want their slice of china back but arent allowed to fight china necause permanent seats in the U.N are prohibited from fighting china so they want russia to throw away its permanent seat so europe can use the U.N forces (brown guys) to fight russia after they get their slice of china back because they wont have a chance of taking africa back without russia and china being squared away

god slavs are dim witted sometimes. lay of the vodka all the brits wants is their diamond and gold mines to not produce anything so their reserves can sell at a higher price and africa decided land in africa and the mineral rights belongs to africans

Really marks you, fink.

noone is above flag related

Troll harder faggot. Russian men are such weak, poor, pieces of shit as a whole, their women have become mail order brides, like some 3rd world country whores, for American men to purchase and fuck. I bet if your own mother was a good enough looker, she would turn a trick or two if should could, to put the pea soup on the table. I know your purpose here is to troll and divide for keks, but seriously, we could erase you cabbage pie eating plebs off the face of the earth at will. Bring it on, Ivan.

Nice larp, i shit myself at "you have stolen computer"

Much love to the russiabros though.

Painfully obvious how Amerifags can't produce one-tenth of this man.

Red pill for you nigger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Pentkovski

This thread gave me cancer.

>ignorant ameridumb thinks he doesnt live in a 3rd world shithole

Amerilardistan is irrelevant at this point

You're that one German sex tourist who's touring Russia and Ukraine. Stop larping

Damn, I must confess, it's a great looking picture!

пoшёл нaхyй из мoeгo тpeдa, лaтышcкaя хyeтa.

I see nothing here about inventing the first computer.
>immigrated to the United States
KEK

ITT

Proxyfags

Russian is a third world country

You don't live like USA and Europe

Photo by CNN.
You dumb blue-pilled american nigger.

>tell us the story again how you defeated ISIS

Merkel in full blown notice me sempai mode again.

Stop LARPing fucking moron.

Russia is full of scum and shitty cold war armament, you are a failure as a military, you war against your neighbors ans own people.

You are a fucking Russian, you are in denial.

Fuck off nigger.

This

> t. nigger
Fuck off.

>1905 war
we lost it tho.. was pretty embarrassing
we assfucked them all the other times tho

Buran was a lot more advanced than Shuttle, btw. It did autopilot landing from orbit, in completely automated mode.

Fuck the new world order

It's the new new world order time.

We will fucking arrest Soros and his entire family. Fuck Clintons too