Will he ever recover?

Will he ever recover?

wsbtv.com/news/national/hot-topics/actor-shia-labeouf-arrested-in-georgia/553560209

Other urls found in this thread:

wsbtv.com/news/national/hot-topics/actor-shia-labeouf-arrested-in-georgia/553560209
tmz.com/2017/07/08/shia-labeouf-arrested-disorderly-conduct-drunk-public/
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3976003/shia-lebeouf-arrested-for-drunk-and-disorderly-conduct-after-being-found-out-of-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=SEYEyNbggiw
youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI
youtube.com/watch?v=HzzDG8o25ek
boards.Sup
youtu.be/7XmDYJBZZdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek.

(((HEEBS))) WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Wish I knew that faggot was here in the spring, would have punched him.

KEK

We broke him, but we can fix him.

We can make him stronger, faster, more lulzy than every before.

What will we call him lads?

Wasn't he arrested a few months back as well?

>I'd an hero
O-O-Okay there mongoloid.

>Sup Forums literally drove Shia off the edge

(((They))) are too busy dividing themselves.

Yeah for freaking out in a bowling ally

The Faggot

FumbleRee, after his favorite robot ofc

>What will we call him lads?
The six gorillian dollar man

Trump's success is pushing him off the cliff.
Bwah ha ha ha!

I feel bad for him.
We should apologise by doxing him again and doing it in person dressed in a oppy prime costume

Saliva the Bush

You broke him Sup Forums.

>Kek

Probaby something with a poop or toilet reference like all the jokes in his movies and like his career.

Look at those eyes, does he actually realize the truth and is just violently rejecting it?

"You're under arrest."

"NONONONONONO. BUMBLEBEEEEEEEE!"

>Actor Shia LaBeouf arrested in Georgia
Stay hard baby.

:)

lmao

dumb animeposter

J U S T

>wsbtv.com/news/national/hot-topics/actor-shia-labeouf-arrested-in-georgia/553560209

seems no ...

Mugshot is screaming to get Brendan Fraizered

Recap anyone?

Never

Sup Forums destroyed this man
It's almost sad
almost

tmz.com/2017/07/08/shia-labeouf-arrested-disorderly-conduct-drunk-public/

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3976003/shia-lebeouf-arrested-for-drunk-and-disorderly-conduct-after-being-found-out-of-control/

Hebroke

Guess he found a place to hide...at the bottom of the bottle.

When did he travel to that Yurop shithole and why?

>In April, the 30-year-old was kicked out of a bowling alley after branding a barman a “f***ing racist” after he wouldn’t serve him chips.
Does he think he's black?

He doesn't need our help to get arrested anymore? feels bad man

I guess we broke him when all we were trying to do was break his conditioning. I almost feel bad for the guy. He did grow up in Pedowood, afterall. But, it had to be done. That whole HWNDU "play victim while deflecting blame" bullshit HAD to be shut down.

JUST

>Channel 2 Action News has learned LaBeouf is in Savannah filming "Peanut Butter Falcon."

Jesus christ lebouf, can't even pull your shit together long enough to churn out another miserable D-list flick?

>HWNDU had to be shut down
I wish it would have gone on for 8 years desu

I liked transformers with him in it. The latest one is shit.

Someone please explain what this is all about?

It would have been nice to keep the trolling rolling.

hissssssssssssth

The best shows always get cancelled too soon.

staying awake through the series broke me but it was pretty timeless
youtube.com/watch?v=O4jYmZHHmxw

Watch all of his public fights/drunkenness videos, he always has some hollywood douche(s) with him. I think they're his handlers.

Look at 0:54 here

youtube.com/watch?v=SEYEyNbggiw

Shia is like a subservient slave to his trainer. Creepy af

No son, the other Georgia, note my flag.

It's also a red state, so the judge is likely to come down pretty hard on his ass.

>Will he ever recover?
no. I think we broke him

fuk, im starting to feel sorry for the fuk head, is this his plan? to be such a fuk up that people will give him pity points because hes such a mess.

Rip my siderydoos

>I liked transformers with him in it.
He's annoying as fuck in every movie he's in. I only watched Transformers for Megan and other qt's. Shia totally ruined IJ4. Apparently in real life he's a total douche also.

Kikes aren't worth fixing.

Sunni The Buff

lol recently someone asked on the /hwndu/ board, "does anyone who has the flag? I want to get my picture taken with it!"

... and Shia's in the south, really close to TN.

What a sad faggo... Skulking a 500 mile radius from where the flag was stolen, offering drugs, money and blowjobs for tips on the who stole his fwag...

Should be a TV show. We could get James Franco to play Shia. The meta faux-art gimmick would be too sparkly for him to resist. We could then lure Luke to be on the show, implying Franco will be his new celebrity cash cow to lend eyes to his boring irrelevant garbage. Any producers reading this shiz????

Mr.Gay

This will only end in one way, as foretold by the prophecy.

youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

it was the greatest reality show of all time desu

youtube.com/watch?v=HzzDG8o25ek

underrated

Jihad La Beoudadi

I used to live in Savannah. He had to be pretty fucking drunk to be booked for public drunkenness in a city that allows you to get booze to go in plastic cups and walk around in them. The city is one big giant tourist public drinking zone outside (or rather the section surrounded by) the straight up no-go nigger zones.

I went as far blinding a guy in one eye in a fight and got a blowjob in a residential doorway and still didn't get booked for public drunkness there. Shia got DIVIDED.

He was released on $3500 bond at 11am.

He might be in here right now :3

Shia I hope someone pops you like a balloon full of jew blood like they used to sell on the street corners in nazi germany.

The Peanut Butter Falcon
Plot Summary
Showing one plot summary
The Peanut Butter Falcon is an adventure story set in the world of a modern Mark Twain that begins when Zak (22), a young man with Down syndrome runs away from a nursing home where he lives to chase his dream of becoming a professional wrestler and attending the wrestling school of The Salt Water Redneck. Through circumstances beyond their control Tyler (32), a small time outlaw on the run becomes Zak's unlikely coach and ally. Together they wind through deltas, elude capture, drink whisky, find God, catch fish, and convince Eleanor (28), a kind nursing home employee with a story of her own to join them on their journey.

He's playing an outlaw, hes taking it too serious i think

lol it would be great if he was setting up the old HWNDU street cam in Savannah, once again thinking that a large minority/liberal population will do anything or give a shit or deter us

this

this was the best part of hwndu lol

even in liberal strongholds like nyc and new mexico, the stream was still ours.

>He's playing an outlaw, hes taking it too serious i think
No, he's not taking it serious enough. He hasn't found God yet.

>fought off fucking Decepticons THRICE
>cant even swat off cartoon nazi frogs and protect his faggot flag from a bunch of autists from malaysian shadow skin puppet forum.

I'm honestly surprised there's no "kill Shia" thing going on with the local Bloods and Gangsta Disciples for an initiation or street cred with as bad as gang shit is there now.

That July 4th driveby downtown in the tourist area was classic gang initiation, probably GD.

I lived on E 58th in the middle of bloods territory up until a year and a day ago when I moved back to the UK. The hospital where they filmed Baywatch was 8 blocks back and it was absolute MAYHEM every day for the crew with the local niggers roaming about.

Guaranteed, Shia is going to get stomped out at the very least while he's there. If not by the local chimps, then at least the local military meatheads downtown drinking.

Just
Fuck
My
Shit
UP

That's what jews and anybody with narcissistic personality disorder do. Abuse people while simultaneously playing the victim. Jews are just hardwired for it.

Jews appropriating white culture yet again.

this almost makes up for not being able to find where his cabin was

By the process of destroying it, it was made far greater than it could've ever been. Like when a star goes supernova.

> mfw I'm starting to actually feel sorry for him.

That pic is just sad. This is not the fate he should have considering what we have been through. He has led to some of the best Sup Forums operations and reacted to them in the funniest ways possible. I am legit feeling for him.

I am sure it was underground or something. He is about as autistic as the average Sup Forumsack.

HoboCuck

shia needs to stop foolin around & seriously sort himself out.

you right. it would've been great to watch the bants for 8 years, but capturing the flag was the greatest climax that show could have ever had.

Bro, Sup Forums located a migrant smuggler's base in like 10 minutes last night:

oops, better link: boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/132795786/

What's that from?

Are you happy now Sup Forums? You've divided this man from his sanity.

Lost Girl

love that one

i didn't see that thread yesterday. Sup Forums really is amazing kek

anybody have the screenshot of the other board finding that isis training camp?

and yet he will enjoy no martyrdom

trans-black jew

The country or the state?

youtu.be/7XmDYJBZZdc

Isn't this like the fifth time he's been arrested in the last couple of months? Why isn't he in jail?

Am I the only one who doesn't miss Shia in those movies, however horrible they are, and rather enjoy Mark??

he even assaulted one of his own supporters at his "art project". he should be in jail forreal.

Only a matter of time before cuck Stevens unknowingly smokes some heroin laced weed and ended up a junky on the streets. It's sad to watch him fall, but at the same time satisfying. He's weak.

ULTRA JUST

Shia LaBTFO

I'm sure someone in /sg/ would have it saved.

>heroin laced weed

You know how I know you're an idiot?

>Muh president loses
>Nose to the grindstone
>Work to be done
>Killing it
>Collect paycheck
>Drink with muh friends
>2016 comes around
>Try again
>Win
>Almost literally tired of winning