Moses Was Akhenaten

Moses was Akhenaten and Judaism historically originated with Egyptian Atenism. Discuss

No. Moses was a man whom the LORD introduced HIMSELF to and led out of egypt. Akhenhaten was more likely someone influenced by the Hebrews.

Nevertheless, Moses left, Pharaoh BTFO, and strict statutes were put into place forbidding inbreeding, demon worship, ritual cleanliness, the Law, and feasts.

fuck off Freud

Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are all Judaic stemming from Abraham. They're all desert death cults and Moses was indeed Akhenaten.

You're a stupid fag if you disagree and should gas yourself.

No, but Aten was Adonai, Adam and Edom
Firstborn, the Sun

>discuss kikes
No, they are to be gassed

His face look weird, he looks like Eutropius .

I am not good with photoshop as I am older. Lolz.

Can somebody photoshop a Schlomo Shekelstein onto Akhenaten image for for sake of discussion? Much appreciated.

In the book of Judith 5,6 is compresed history of Jews. so they are older than middle egypt which falls in 5,10, all these figures and stories are always parables, pointing at something else, which you must figure out

Interesting hypothesis
During the time of the Judges, the Hebrews were living on the border between the Egyptian and Hittite empires

היינו מלכים וחרא

Humanity will never advance as long as you guys keep clinging to these 2000 year old stories. They've all been subverted and rewritten so many times that all they are good for now is filling your brain with fuck.

>kekistani flag
>complete lack of historical or theological knowledge
>muh desert cult
>muh dead kike on a stick
>religion is so stupid, become a liberal progressive like based Richard Dawkins instead XD
Back to r/Atheism with you. You are what is destroying western culture and tradition.

WE

Muh Judaic Christianity and kike salvation god!

Muh feelnz hurt!

Fuck off Richard. All the facts are against you. Christians have higher birthrates, are more conservative, don't endorse degeneracy and make leftists mad.
>b-but muh kike jesus!
Is this literally your only argument?

European pagans made better conservatives than Christ kike lovers ever have. Muh Jew god! Don't question muh Jew god! My Jew god is dank!

>Kekistani flag
>name fagging
>doesn't know how replies work
>probably uses the top reply box instead of quick reply
>doesn't use greentext for quoted speech
>dank
This isn't even a meme or accusation anymore, you're literally from Reddit. Tell me, how many weeks have you been on the 4chinz? How do you like it so far?

I like Sup Forums a lot better than your mom. I have been around since the beginning of the internet so no I am not a Reddit user.

Wait a minute...

How deep does the boghole go?

nope.

thutmoses was moses.. akhenaten was obama

Amarna is closer to Palestine than Thebes was according to traditional accounts.