Dindu gets neutralised

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4675630/American-student-22-beaten-death-Greek-island.html

>Bakari Henderson, 22, of Austin, Texas, was on vacation in Laganas on the Greek island of Zakynthos when he was killed early on Friday morning

>According to Greek media reports the fight started when a man from a group of Serbians went up to a group of Americans that included Henderson and broke a glass on their table.

>One of the Americans grabbed a Serbian and punched him and a bar brawl began.

>During the melee Henderson was set upon and beaten to death.

Dindu gets BTFO by Serbs and Greeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/mxBlu
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4675630/American-student-22-beaten-death-Greek-island.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he wuz a good boy who dindu nuffin

Archive your links next time.
>archive.fo/mxBlu

>archive.fo/mxBlu
>studying finance and entrepreneurship

aka I am too lazy get a real business degree. GPA couldnt cut it for Finance or Accounting I guess

Americans should know better than to stand up to Serbs without air support kek

They made the mistake of thinking eastern europeans and greeks were like western whites. Skinny little sissies.

lmfao. thanks bros.
Don't put up with our niggers.

Do you all think this is funny? Killing innocent people? Calling blacks 'degenerates' while attacking one person with 10 people after looking for trouble with him. And then say blacks are pussies because they only fight whites when they outnumber them? So you think you can get away with this forever? We will strike back harder than you could ever imagine. People are already waking up right now and are starting to fight back. White subhumans days are numbered. Laugh now cry later.

>be nog
>somehow get the inclination to travel, rare for your subspecies
>get enough money to do so
>go to Greece because we wuz Athenians and sheeit
>still be a nog, think you can strut around and start shit with these whypepol just like back home
>be proven wrong

Fuck yeah, I want to see a second sequel to 300!

Greek power!

Thank you Serbs. Dead niggers is always a good piece of news.

>Niggers
>People

blacks don't know there is a huge difference between western and eastern euro whites

>not carrying Serbcutter with you everywhere you go
he had it coming

Czech tank?

Serbs starting shit, like in the 90s.

When will they learn?

Great news! Filthy subhuman monkeys getting what they deserve!

HEIL HITLER

And why is this man not a mod already?

Ach komaan Piet

Thank G*d for dead niggers.

>According to Greek media reports the fight started when a man from a group of Serbians went up to a group of Americans that included Henderson and broke a glass on their table.
Yeah, surely that's when the fight started. I'll bet the fucking niggers were causing trouble beforehand.

No matter who had won the fight, all of us would have won in the end.

niggers think that everyone in the world will allow them to do everything they want like amerimongrels do.

Hes not skinny, hes probably twice as strong as you. He got jumped by a group of pussies.

>Police are investigating whether race played any part in the attack on Henderson, who is black.

>Race baiting outside of the US

wtf

Digits for b8...

except you know the serb started the confrontation

He should've known better than to fight with slavs, they're all nihilistic psychopaths with nothing to lose.

Weak b8 m8 i r8 1/8
>Implying niggers can access Sup Forums, and actually read....kek

Katolik i poturica pljuju po svojim praocima... na zapadu nista novo.

I thought we were only supposed to archive shitlib websites. What's wrong with dailymail? Why not give them ad revenue?

Toothpaste, plz.

U r right. Carry on and click that link:

This..

"Multiracial group of drunk american frat/jock types partying in foreign coutnry did absolutely nothing! Out of NOWHERE serbs jsut came up and busted a glass on their table for no reason!"

Just like the innocent muslims dindu nuffin before serbians and greeks ethnically cleansed them.

We all know this fuckign crowd of mutts was probably cheering and having a chuckle at their overgrown ape pet having a go at some local girl.

And this is why Serbs and Greeks will always be BFFS.

KEK

burgers laugh at this because they're niggers but it's still Burgers getting fucked by Serbs

The fucking Serbs cause trouble everywhere they go just like the niggers

>Serbnigger kills a nigger
>nigger dead; Serbnig jailed

win:win